BackPackers Brazil Hostel Reviews

Rua Dw, n° 261, Quadra 147 casa 24. cep, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The adress is far 3 hours by bus and another one hour by taxi from the airport.I arrived there and the taxi driver didn't find it after one hour that he drove around the place and asked people in the street and no one knew about this place. the location in a poor nabourhood and there is nothing to do there. Booking this hostel was the bigst mistake in my trip. after all this I went to other hostel in copacabana and didn't stay there.

Sorry for what happened, but we contacted the guest offering help to find the address by email and did not get any response. The neighborhood really is away from the city center and the airport, but it is cited in the characteristics of the hostel. Make a comment on the site, without knowing the location and people think it is completely unnecessary. I ask that this comment be deleted from my page, because does not match our reality. Thank you!

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels