BackStage Hotel Reviews

Leidsegracht 114, Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Shower head needed fixing.

• 20th Jul 2015

Nice but be aware there's aa bar on the first floor.. So is noisy. Located closed to the museums. Small upstairs no elevator.

My stay at the Backstage Hotel was ok. It's in a great location and the facilities were very clean, however I really wish the atmosphere had been better. I stayed for 3 days and I hardly ever saw another guest. Also, I thought the hotel was a bit on the pricier side, but maybe that's just Amsterdam.

A few streets from the Leidseplein area this hotel is great for exploring Amsterdam. Charming hotel staff and lovely breakfasts. Stayed as a budget backpacking couple and would happily recommend and stay again.

Couldn't check in until 2pm, even though we booked to check in at 11am. We had to wait around until we could move into our room and freshen up until this time, and we arrived at 10.30am. The Man behind the reception desk was a little bit too relaxed that he seemed disorganised (giving us two different room numbers). But he was very friendly nonetheless, and he let us store our bags whilst we waited for our room (although the' bag storage' was in the kitchen next to barrels of beer).

Loved the hotel. The deco was chic and I really enjoyed my stay there. The staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel's location is really just a short walk from Leidseplein.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Amazing stay! We had to switch hostels due to availability but we wish we could have stayed! Excellent!

It was a very enjoyable stay. Friendly people, excellent location. Very nice rooms. We certainely recommend this hotel to everyone looking for an enjoyable stay in Amsterdam.

• 17th Feb 2015