BackStage Hotel Reviews

Leidsegracht 114, Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The staff were helpful and friendly, they provided free fruit for all guests, which I thought was nice. Overall the stay was enjoyable and relaxed, which is exactly what you want from a hotel.

• 19th Feb 2014

Great Hostel! Loved the style and the atmosphere, very cool and comfortable room. I would stay here again when (not if!) I return to Amsterdam.

Really nice hotel with nice rooms. Staff was really good. The only bad thing is that ground rooms may be a bit noisy due to the bar being up, and the downstairs shared toilets are used by the people in the bar.

• 21st Jan 2014
  • Colombia

Carring suitcases to the fourth floor is a mission for hell.Is the narrowest and leanest stairway that I ever seen.Pizza tower is easiest to climb. On the bright side is a really good exercise and problaby will burn out all the fries and mayonnese calories. The room was dirty, small and dark.The ipod dock that they sell so proudly wasnt working. when I complained the staff told me: well sometimes things are broken! Wtf!? For 200 € a night, NO! A very cheap hoStel for an expensive price.

• 29th Dec 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be back one day!

It's clean, quiet and lovely. I loved the atmosphere!

• 26th Nov 2013

The staff were really kind and helpful. Our 5 bed room was amazing, and location was perfect. Looking to come back in April, and staying here again!

• 22nd Nov 2013

Decent hotel in a central location. Was a fair pecht climbing those stairs to the 4th floor after drinking La Chouffe all day though.