BackStage Hotel Reviews

Leidsegracht 114, Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

We booked this hostel because it's ridiculously close to the 'Melkweg', a 30 second walk to be exact. But also very good connections with the other parts of the citycenter, tram stops nearby the hostel. Helpfull and friendly staff. Our room was on the basementfloor, which did not bother us at all. Very clean and nice room (the carpet wasn't mentioned on the website, I'm allergic so that's a little unfortunate). Thebathroom was very clean aswell. We really enjoyed our stay!

Great hostel. Although our room was extremely small, There was no space to put our bags. We were in a 5 bed room but would have been more suitable as a 3 bed room. Also, our bin was never emptied and it was clearly full. This is a minor complaint. Hostel is in a great location with shops and restaurants a quick walk away. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

The Backstage Hostel was INCREDIBLE! The décor suited my style and made me feel at home! The stairs were an absolute killer- especially when our private double with ensuite was on the top floor, but that would not deter me from staying here again; in fact, I plan to return! The rooms were decorated with the coolest touches, it was clean, and we had a great little view from our window.

Really cool vibes. The bar was beautiful. The staff was really helpful and connected me to a doctor when I needed one. They also helped us find a great music store. Definitely not a great place for people who like to go to bed early as there are music shows that happen in the bar area and we could hear it from our room, but that didn't bother us. They also let us leave our backpacks for a few hours in a back area after we checked out which was great.