BackStage Hotel Reviews

Leidsegracht 114, Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really cool vibes. The bar was beautiful. The staff was really helpful and connected me to a doctor when I needed one. They also helped us find a great music store. Definitely not a great place for people who like to go to bed early as there are music shows that happen in the bar area and we could hear it from our room, but that didn't bother us. They also let us leave our backpacks for a few hours in a back area after we checked out which was great.

The staff were helpful and friendly, they provided free fruit for all guests, which I thought was nice. Overall the stay was enjoyable and relaxed, which is exactly what you want from a hotel.

• 19th Feb 2014

Great Hostel! Loved the style and the atmosphere, very cool and comfortable room. I would stay here again when (not if!) I return to Amsterdam.