BackStage Hotel Reviews

Leidsegracht 114, Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good location, weird set up...heaps of wanna be rock stars hanging out in our bar every night & out front of hostel. Really weird vibe. Showers now very clean & didn't feel safe leaving things in our private room.

Shower head needed fixing.

• 20th Jul 2015

Nice but be aware there's aa bar on the first floor.. So is noisy. Located closed to the museums. Small upstairs no elevator.

My stay at the Backstage Hotel was ok. It's in a great location and the facilities were very clean, however I really wish the atmosphere had been better. I stayed for 3 days and I hardly ever saw another guest. Also, I thought the hotel was a bit on the pricier side, but maybe that's just Amsterdam.

A few streets from the Leidseplein area this hotel is great for exploring Amsterdam. Charming hotel staff and lovely breakfasts. Stayed as a budget backpacking couple and would happily recommend and stay again.

Couldn't check in until 2pm, even though we booked to check in at 11am. We had to wait around until we could move into our room and freshen up until this time, and we arrived at 10.30am. The Man behind the reception desk was a little bit too relaxed that he seemed disorganised (giving us two different room numbers). But he was very friendly nonetheless, and he let us store our bags whilst we waited for our room (although the' bag storage' was in the kitchen next to barrels of beer).