Backpack Oz Reviews

144 Wakefield St, Adelaide, Australia

The cave needed some more air, smelt damp. But all in all good :)

OK we will check out the 'The Cave' 12 bed dorm. There is a window so we will make sure it is opened during the day at least. We are not trying to recreate a real 'Cave' experience! Thanks for the feedback and happy travels.

Loved the storage shelves in the room

I love them too ... I made them! Cheers

Staff is really nice and helpful. Free Breakfast, free Wifi, could rent a Bike for free and if you dont want to use a dryer for your cloths you can hang them up. Only thing which is bad that the kitchen closes already at 9.30pm.

Amazing friendly staff who offer help and advice with tours. Hostel gives a basic free breakfast every morning and a free BBQ dinner once a week which is a massive help with a backpacker budget.

Yes our staff are amazing ... we select and train them very carefully. Thanks for the nice comments.

Not a bad place: I'd stay here again.

Good ... we hope to see you again! Cheers

The toilets and showers are mixed but clean. The rooms are very small without fans/aircon. Good kitchen. I really enjoyed my stay, met some really cool people. Only thing, its pretty far from city and the tram, other than that perfect!

Glad you met some nice people- we try and make it a really social atmosphere as this is an important part of hostelling. We are only 10 minutes walk from the City Centre... not too far?

1 2 Next » last »