9.3
Superb 240 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 240 Total Reviews
Backpacker 41 Hostel-Kaohsiung Located at No.41, Lane 261, Siwei 3rd Rd., Kaohsiung City, Kaohsiung.
Taiwan
Kaohsiung No.41, Lane 261, Siwei 3rd Rd., Kaohsiung City
93% 240
22.6162188 120.3042631
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
17th Sep 2016
7.4

Not bad. But it was a few loud sound.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
17th Sep 2016

Great hostel! Backpacker 41 is one of the cleanest hostels! I've never seen any dirty bathroom for 3 nights, and the bedding is also very fresh and cozy. Joanna, the owner, helped anytime when I asked her, she gave me every single information very kindly. And you can get to MRT in a minute from the hostel. Very good location, too! Thank you! I will definitely come back to this hostel if I visit Kaohsiung again :)

8th Jul 2016

Great overall, very clean. Good amenities: cold and hot filtered water, free tea and coffee, wifi. Nice decor. However, there is one employee there, an older woman, who is very nosy and was trying to tell me how to cook (like she actually came and took my pot off the stove...changed the setttings when i wasn't looking...etc.)and she ended up burning my food...it was quite annoying. She did this many times, and also yelled pretty loudly at other employees... so besides her i enjoyed my stay.