Backpacker 41 Hostel-Kaohsiung

9.0
Superb 247 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
29th Dec 2016

The location is perfect, and there are many shopping places, restaurants and night markers nearby!

27th Dec 2016

I stayed here on two separate nights, the whole place and facilities were very nice, although in both occasions that I stayed I found it very difficult to sleep due to the room being so hot and the mosquitoes. The first time I met with staff and she was very nice, and offered a way for me to be accommodated on the 2nd night where I would arrive very late, but when I arrived that 2nd night things weren't so smooth since they didn't contact me back with the info. It was solved at the end.