Backpacker 41 Reviews

No.41, Lane 261, Siwei 3rd Rd., Kaohsiung City, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

位置很好,方便,乾淨。

All in all very good. Nice kitchen and common area, nicely decorated and very clean. Lockers outside of dorm which is good, less noisy. Helpful staff, close to metro.

I feel quite comfortable here, and it locate at a great place! The aura is also nice. Besides, all the facilities are very clean:)) . However, too many mosquitoes at night !! In rough, it's a nice place:)

Great quiet and cozy hostel. Conveniently located on a MRT line and easy to find. Very clean with hot showers. The staff were friendly and helped look up ferry times for us. Lockers were provided. Highly recommend.

Awesome hostel. I would recommend it to everybody. Location is perfect, everything was clean and people there are very nice.

Great place to stay. Very close to the MRT on a quiet back alley. Clean bathrooms and laundry facility on the top patio. Good kitchen/lots of computers and comfortable common room. Only downside was the very thin mattress. I could feel the hard board while sleeping. Sore after 3 days of sleeping. I'd recommend buying new mattresses. Otherwise a nice place to stay. Staff friendly and helpful.

I really enjoyed my stay here. I got helped a lot from taiwanese and also I met a lot of friends from many countries too. The host assisted me well to bout the direction. I'll definitely come back to stay here again.

Staff, and location are excellent. Everything was very clean. I look forward to staying there again!