Backpacker Heaven Sihanoukville Reviews

Ekareach Street, Victory Hill, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

mabey a few fans or something in the area where clothes are hung to dry? 2days and our clothes came back damp and musty smelling. But really enjoyed our stay! Keep it up 😊

The nicest hostel i'v ever seen for such a low price. Awesome place with a great social area. It's a bit farther away from most places but I still had a great time. Being farther away just made everyone become good friends in the social area before we went out 😀

Great guesthouse with a great common area! Everything was pretty new and very clean! The stuff really helpful and friendly :)

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Spain

This hostel had a really good bar/chill out area and a nice pool. The staff were very friendly. I wouldn't stay here again however as the dorm stank of damp and so did my clothes after staying one night. The dorm isn't locked so the door is just left open which I didn't like. It is also far from the beaches which is a drawback.

Nice staff, average facilities. It's away from the downtown area, which was good for me, but not for everyone.

We only stayed here 1 night on our way to koh rong and when we got back so can't comment on the beach etc but the hostel is very clean, nice bar and swimming pool. Nice place to stay.

Bit far away from beaches, the nearest one Victory beach is not the best one. But except this can highly recommend. Big rooms, comfy beds, pool,bar, sea view. Staffs were very nice and willing to help

View all Sihanoukville Hostels