Backpacker Mr.Sea Reviews

#B101 195-10 Myeongyun 2ga, Jongrogu, Seoul, South Korea

Great group of travellers while I was there. Haven't slept so well in a full dorm room in a long time. Great location.

So it was nice to stay in this hostel. i think its the best in seoul for this price!

Fantastic place to stay. Close to plenty of restaurants, public transport. Great atmosphere. Lots of foreigners exchanging stories of their travels.

This is a good located guesthouse. Close to restaurant, food, shopping, airport bus stop, subway and some attractive places. The atmosphere really feels like home when i'm there. I felt so friendly.And helpful staff, The manager working in there- Mr. Lee is so nice person and service mind. Tried his best to help me. He helped me everything; recommending a good place to go, finding the easy way we want to go. Thanks

This hostel gives you a lot of bang for your buck. I was able to do my laundry for free, use the Skype phone and call internationally for free, use bath towels for free and breakfast was also included. Mr. Lee, the hostel manager, was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and making my stay comfortable. Good hostel!

Overall a fantastic hostel to stay in. The staff are very nice and very helpful. The location in Hweywa means that it is slightly difficult to get home after a night out clubbing. However, Hweywa is fantastic for dining, street food and some quieter bars. The facilities were fantastic, the only thing lacking was more exciting people, but I guess that is the luck of the draw.

Thankyou for such a wonderful and comfortable stay at backpacker Mr. Sea! And a massive thank you to Mr. Lee who helped us with directions to our next hostel, even though it was really late at night when we asked! He was very helpful and friendly!

We enjoy in Backpacker Mr. Sea cause we met so many traveler since we stay near the kitchen located on the basement , good value for money since breakfast was provided and also purified water so you're just going to refill your water bottle thus you dont have to buy drinking water anymore...remember korea is an expensive city. The staff communicates well in english and they're willing to help you in any ways , keep up the good work guys. Special mention for Mr. Lee he is really an excellent host

Had a lovely stay at backpacker Mr.Sea. The staff are friendly and welcoming, and you are asked to wear there slippers/flip-flops instead of your own shoes. The rooms are basic and the only shower was in the kitchen. Breakfast is included, but only includes toast, jam and eggs. Thus said, it is still excellent value for money in Seoul and I would recommend this hostel for anyone looking for nice backpacker ambiance with a great location.

• 15th Nov 2013

The rooms are in the basement and smell very strongly of mould. No surprise as there is no natural air....people should not be accomodated in such premisis.