Backpacker Mr.Sea Reviews

7, Jongno 18 gil, Jongno-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

The first night we got upgraded to an ensuite room which was nice. However since we left before the staff was there, it meant having to come back earlier than we would've liked to make sure we could get the new key from the staff. Turns out, however, there were no locks or lockers for our second room (dorm style, although it was just the two of us since we booked a twin private). Not a huge problem, but they could have told us earlier so we wouldn't have had to hurry back.

Great group of travellers while I was there. Haven't slept so well in a full dorm room in a long time. Great location.

So it was nice to stay in this hostel. i think its the best in seoul for this price!

Fantastic place to stay. Close to plenty of restaurants, public transport. Great atmosphere. Lots of foreigners exchanging stories of their travels.

This is a good located guesthouse. Close to restaurant, food, shopping, airport bus stop, subway and some attractive places. The atmosphere really feels like home when i'm there. I felt so friendly.And helpful staff, The manager working in there- Mr. Lee is so nice person and service mind. Tried his best to help me. He helped me everything; recommending a good place to go, finding the easy way we want to go. Thanks

This hostel gives you a lot of bang for your buck. I was able to do my laundry for free, use the Skype phone and call internationally for free, use bath towels for free and breakfast was also included. Mr. Lee, the hostel manager, was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and making my stay comfortable. Good hostel!

Overall a fantastic hostel to stay in. The staff are very nice and very helpful. The location in Hweywa means that it is slightly difficult to get home after a night out clubbing. However, Hweywa is fantastic for dining, street food and some quieter bars. The facilities were fantastic, the only thing lacking was more exciting people, but I guess that is the luck of the draw.

Thankyou for such a wonderful and comfortable stay at backpacker Mr. Sea! And a massive thank you to Mr. Lee who helped us with directions to our next hostel, even though it was really late at night when we asked! He was very helpful and friendly!

We enjoy in Backpacker Mr. Sea cause we met so many traveler since we stay near the kitchen located on the basement , good value for money since breakfast was provided and also purified water so you're just going to refill your water bottle thus you dont have to buy drinking water anymore...remember korea is an expensive city. The staff communicates well in english and they're willing to help you in any ways , keep up the good work guys. Special mention for Mr. Lee he is really an excellent host