Backpacker Mr.Sea Reviews

#B101 195-10 Myeongyun 2ga, Jongrogu, Seoul, South Korea

The first night we got upgraded to an ensuite room which was nice. However since we left before the staff was there, it meant having to come back earlier than we would've liked to make sure we could get the new key from the staff. Turns out, however, there were no locks or lockers for our second room (dorm style, although it was just the two of us since we booked a twin private). Not a huge problem, but they could have told us earlier so we wouldn't have had to hurry back.

Great group of travellers while I was there. Haven't slept so well in a full dorm room in a long time. Great location.

So it was nice to stay in this hostel. i think its the best in seoul for this price!

Fantastic place to stay. Close to plenty of restaurants, public transport. Great atmosphere. Lots of foreigners exchanging stories of their travels.

This is a good located guesthouse. Close to restaurant, food, shopping, airport bus stop, subway and some attractive places. The atmosphere really feels like home when i'm there. I felt so friendly.And helpful staff, The manager working in there- Mr. Lee is so nice person and service mind. Tried his best to help me. He helped me everything; recommending a good place to go, finding the easy way we want to go. Thanks

This hostel gives you a lot of bang for your buck. I was able to do my laundry for free, use the Skype phone and call internationally for free, use bath towels for free and breakfast was also included. Mr. Lee, the hostel manager, was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and making my stay comfortable. Good hostel!