8.1
Fabulous 292 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 292 Total Reviews
Backpacker Panda Friends-Agra Located at p-6 taj nagari phase 1, , Agra.
India
Agra 282001 p-6 taj nagari phase 1
81% 292
27.1635797 78.0535764
    Rooms available

• Panama, Couple, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016
7.4

Price va quality is ok. I stayed with my wife one night to see the Taj. They arranged our transportation the next day to the train station.

8th Jul 2016

Location is very close to the Taj East Gate. No A/C in my room but it was also very affordable which is nice when you're traveling on a budget. Food at the restaurant tasted okay but service was very slow for dinner. It was also a little expensive so I might suggest eating out.

• England, Couple, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

There is a lot of work going on to make this place more backpacker friendly. Yusuf was incredibly helpful, gave us loads of information about the area and even drove us around occasionally. The room was really nice and clean, and you could lock it with your own padlock. The food there was great, if a little pricey. Its about a 20 minute walk from the Taj Mahal, but if you wan't to explore the inner city you need to take a rickshaw.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
9th Jun 2016
6.9

Walking distance to the Taj Mahal. Yusef, the guy running the place, is really helpful. Found that the staff sit and watch you eat your food, which is weird, but they mean no harm. Food was gross, and everything that comes out of the fridge is luke warm. Clean rooms, but power cuts out a lot, which leaves you in a stinking hot room without a fan, until someone resets the circuit breaker. We often had no light in our bathroom, so had to shower in the dark. Constantly pestered to pay our tab.

7th Jun 2016

I only stayed in this hostel for one night. My private room was very nice it had a private bathroom as well which was perfect considering I was sick the one day I was in Agra. Food was good too. However trying to sleep was miserable. the beds were not very comfortable and the pillows were like styrofoam so I would suggest bringing your own. As well as no A/C which I guess I should have looked for. It was miserably hot and I had to continue to pour water on myself all night.

Thank you for your wonderful rating and review ! I am sorry that you was sick in Delhi already before came to Agra .We are changing all beds and pillows so don't worry .We have new beds soon ..

• Wales, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Jun 2016
6.0

If you're not a cat person, this is not the hostel for you. I love cats, but they were literally everywhere, always watching. The hostel itself is very basic, and not particularly clean, however, the little cafe is very good; real home-cooked-by-mum Indian food. Our private room was a bit jail cell-like but for the price it did the job and the location was very good.

Dear guest , Sorry to heard that cat watching you but you love cats . you writing two different things you like cat and you dislike cat because cat watching you ? We have 3 cats in our hostel and love them . I think mostly people have no problem with cats . you booked basic room 400/ INR and you expecting Deluxe 5 star room sorry we don't have that kind of rooms . Jonny

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th May 2016

Friends Paying Guest House is awesome! I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to stay close to the Taj Mahal at an affordable price. The staff were extremely friendly. I ended up talking and hanging out with Yusuf for several hours. They're just really genuine and nice people. The Bob marley restaurant was amazing! Family recipe foods. Would stay here again!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback .

• England, Couple, 25-30
6th May 2016

Very good value for money. Got a nice double room with a fan that was clean and comfy. Shower was powerful and enjoyed after a long day of travel. Very professional staff who were helpful with anything that we asked from the moment we checked in. Good location - walkable to Taj Mahal and short rickshaw to Agra fort and both stations. Only one negative - breakfast was expensive for what we got compared with other places we stayed. Overall glad we picked this place and would stay again.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Apr 2016

Location was excellent, a short walk to the Taj (is there anything else to do in Agra?). Staff (family) was great and accommodating. Mom's cooking was yummy. Wifi was consistent. Worth a stay for sure!

Thank you for your valuable feedback , Our location is the best walking distance to the Taj Mahal . you can walk to the ticket counter first and from their you can buy Taj ticket .

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30