5.3
Rating 144 Total Reviews
5.3
Rating 144 Total Reviews
Backpacker Samui Hostel Located at 191/13 Moo 2, Chaweng, Koh Samui.
Thailand
Koh Samui Suratthani 84280 191/13 Moo 2, Chaweng
53% 144
9.5347966 100.0670599
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2016
6.9

Good location for exploring the island from. Staff are nice and will point you in the right way if you need anything. Bathroom could be a lot cleaner though and one of the dorms has no natural light. Atmosphere was awful however, really anti social, wouldn't recomend for a solo traveller looking to make friends

25th Mar 2016
6.6

When we was there the hostel was very empty and only us there, location is very good

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Mar 2016
3.7

Three months in Asia and I have never been more disappointed with a hostel and its staff. Very unfriendly welcome, we were shown the room, beds weren't made so it was unclear which beds were ours. On the second night (10pm) we were aggressively ordered to pay 1800 baht for beds we hadn't even used. It was a real confrontation-get out or pay there was shouting and after much deliberation we payed a little less, we were given no warning, despite them having all day to tell us. Don't stay here!!

26th Feb 2016
2.0

Horrible horrible place!!!!! Don't go near it! Got a towel full of ants, didn't see it so they bit me after my shower( which was bad as well), told the girl in the reception and she laughed, didn't apologize or nothing. Asked for my money back cause I wanted to leave, she yelled at me and cursed me down the street as I left. Do yourselves a favor and don't go!!!