Backpacker's Family Club Reviews

Calle Berlin Nº 1089 - Miraflores, Lima, Peru

New location , big house and new, with all that you need for a confortable stay...I love the bar with really good drinks, ask for Pisco Sour, delicious!...thank you guys to make me feel at home!

Nice location in peacful area of Milaflores 5 min from shore park and 10-15 min to kennedy park. There is so much space in this hostel and you can really feel like home there. The strange thing is that the building is not marked with the name of the hostel so u should know the exact address to get there or try to ask the locals.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Poland

This place was awesome. The location in miraflores is really nice as there are lots of parks and nice walks to take - there's also loads of great restaurants around and it's safe. The hostel was also great - good kitchen and nice breakfast (typical SA breakfast). The staff were helpful and the Internet worked great. Would definitely stay here again

This hostel was very accommodating and the staff went above and beyond to meet your needs. Our flight arrived around 1:30am and they arranged our taxi and stayed up so that we could check in. They gave excellent recommendations for foods and local businesses. Pedro also helped us out a lot when dealing with Peruvian domestic flights. Awesome deal for the price! The only thing that wasn't so great was the showers the water did not really warm up and the water pressure was extremely inconsistent.

Very friendly staff, the guys at the reception and the owner were most helpfull. I felt vey welcome. The hostal is clean. I go back at the end of my trip.

The hostel was very clean, and quiet. A nice place for some good sleep. The showers were always hot, and the kitchen was always clean. The staff were amazing.

I enjoyed my stay very much, the staff was very friendly and helpful, its location is excellent and the new bar offers some amazing drinks, especially the pisco sour, highly recomendable

Backpacker's Family Club is the best of Lima. Excellent personal,location, service and beautiful vibe!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Puerto Rico

I am shocked how this hostel is rated so well. This has been the worst hostel we've stayed in SA over 3 months. Breakfast is awful. Stale bread and jam. and thats if you're up early, before it runs out. Everyone was buying their own breakfast at the supermarket. The bar collects dust. Bathrooms never have toilet paper. The staff are hopeless - restaurant and tourist tips were by far the worst. Some staff know nothing about Lima. We have since stayed in House Project which is much better.

Nice staff !!!!! Pedro, Rafa, Pablo andan the other spanish guy did a good job!!!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Nice hostel in quiet area but good location in miraflores area

I felt like home at this hostel! The staff was very friendly and helpful with all my requests. The hostel is super clean and the facilities met all my expectations. The location is excellent as it is close to loads of shops, restaurants and bars. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Lima.

It was a great stay! The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the hostel is located near the beach, so don't forget to take a surf lesson!

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Spain

This hostel was really nice and we really enjoyed our stay here. It is well located in Miraflores, but a good distance from central Lima. Our only complaint is that we tried to contact the hostel four times after we left (3 times by email, once by phone) and we got no response. We thought we may have left something behind us and found that they didn't help us with our inquiry. That aside, it's a clean, comfortable hostel that is good value for money.

Super comfortable hostel with all the facilities that you need for a good stay. Also you could get salsa Lesson, surf lesson and next week free spanish lesson. !n safety neighborhood and close to the beach Thank you guys for amazing stay!

• 22nd Sep 2014

I've been travelling for 3 moths in Sout America and this is far the best hostel that I stayed,,,Nice and huge house with big rooms and comfortable beds,,,the staff is plenty of knowlodge about the city and helping plans to travel in Peru...Good Pisco Souer in the bar and surrounded of bars and good restaurants, Excellent place to stay in Lima!

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Russia

Beds were great, really comfortable. Great place for resting. Breakfast wasnt at the hostel, but in front of it, crossing the street. Bedroom had no keys. The shower was the worst point. had no pressure at all.

there's no key because you made a reservation in a mixed dorm , but got lockers to keep your stuff safe and we let you know

I was so disappointed with this hostel, it was empty and had zero atmosphere. The lack of doors in some areas made it very cold and night and the bedding provided was not enough to keep you warm on a September night in Lima. I found this place to be really soul-less and lonely! Disappointed the reviews were not accurate for my experience.

it is the first time tha tI've heard that person that made a reservation in a mixed dorm asked for company most of the people want to stay in a room alone. it is not high season in Lima,but we are pretty full all the year. If you felt cold during the night you should have asked for an extra blanket, in the hostel we provide al lthat you need for comfortable stay

Great hostel in Miraflores! Stayed for a week and would happily return. *Excellent staff- always happy to help in any way possible *Very clean, large rooms, plenty of space. Big, comfy bed in the private Double. *Showers- Hot, 90% of the time- i.e only slow risers get lukewarm. *WIFI- Good, common areas only. Gets a little slower with more people. *Not a party hostel, but we were happy to chill here. Nice little bar, good cable TV. *Continental brekky, with good guacamole! *Good, quiet location.

Family Club is a new Hostel in a big house in the middle of Miraflores. Everything is new and beautiful. Also there is a bar where you can try peruviana drink Pisco Sour!! Staff 100% helpulf and friendly. Thanks for everything Pau , Petrick and Pedro.

• 12th Sep 2014