Backpacker's Family Club Reviews

Calle Berlin Nº 1089 - Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Some staff more helpful than others. Our room very good.

The staff were great, very helpful ;) The hostel is new and is kept very clean. There is plenty of space & good wi-fi in the common areas, always hot water in the showers, 24/7 reception, lockers, comfortable beds and basic breakfast, but there's also a lady with a stall selling fresh fruit across the street every day & plenty of cafes nearby. The park on the coast is well maintained and there is a 5 km running/bike track + nice viewpoints to watch the sunset or green areas just for flaking out!

Awesome staff!:)

Excellent hostel!!! The location was perfect: 2 minutes walking distance from the ocean front, close to restaurants and bars, and super chill neighborhood. Pedro, Kristian and the staff were incredibly helpful. Finding my way around Lima was super easy because of the location and the staff. This is the perfect place to start and finish your trip. I would highly recommend this hostel. It was clean, comfortable, with great people.

Excellent stay, nice house!

• 8th Mar 2015

Very quiet hostel in a quiet neighborhood of Miraflores. Not a very social atmosphere. There was a "bar" but no bartender or alcohol that I ever saw. Ok facilities to sleep just a very quiet atmosphere. There is no sign on the building so it's hard to recognize. No regrets but I would rather try a different place. One staff member was sleeping all day. The other gave us incorrect information. Otherwise facilities were fine.

You forget all the help that we provide you, the bar is not open these days because it is a low season in Lima, but we already open this month..I saw the security cameras I dint see any of the employes sleeping....anyway thanks for your unfair review!

Arrived very late at night and the staff came outside to make sure I got in safely. Excellently located near a park overlooking the beach. No screens in the windows

Very nice hostel, great staff, very helpful ! The place is quiet, very close to the coast and only 10 minutes walking from the center of Miraflores. Tip: book online, it's cheaper than when you just show up

I stayed two night at Backpackers club. The staff was super nice there. And it was the best bulks I have had on my travel. There were big saves in the room where you could easily put in smaller bags.

Great and beautiful pink hostel with amazingly confortable beds. The staff was great and very welcoming. The breakfast was also good and you have an access to a TV room with a few DVD's and a foosball table. However very negative point for the kitchen: it had no equipment at all. Impossible to cook properly. A problem that could easily be solved!

This hostel was everything I needed! I had two nights there between flying in and starting a tour. The staff were fantastic and very helpful. The hostel is very clean and quiet. I'd recommend it for a few nights :)

The hostel is an excellent location. Everything was clean and it was nice and quiet, which was perfect for us. The desk staff were extremely warm and friendly. A great place to stay in Miraflores.

The pink house was a little hard to find without a sign at first, but so easy to spot after. Comfy beds, clean bathrooms and spaces. Only bummer was lack of social atmosphere until New Years eve when they got everybody together and provided some drinks! Thanks!

Me and my friend really enjoyed our stay there. It is well-located, the staff is super friendly and nice and the breakfast is also included. It is not far away from the sea and you can have a nice walk in the park by the ocean which leads you to the main shopping mall in Miraflores. The rooms were quite spacious and the common area is cosy (you can watch DVDs, TV and simply chat with other travelers).

Good place, but a bit away of things to do, even a decent meal. so you may have to walk a lot or spend some extra for taxi or bus.

Very clean,staffe very helpful and friendly nice atmosphere!

Excellent service, helpful staff and nice atmosphere!

• 14th Dec 2014

the hostel is located in a very nice area,miraflores,near the ocean and all the amenities and transports.its clean and quiet,with extremely nice and helpful staff. The owner is very friendly,they could arrange tours as well.defenetly reccomended!!!

• 2nd Dec 2014

Everyone that works at this hostel is so nice, supportive, helpful, and welcoming. Highly recommend, and a beautiful space to boot.

The environment of this hostel was very weird. From the moment you arrive, the various people that work the desk, they don't speak very good English, so you'll definitely need to speak Spanish to get by. The environment is very bare and unwelcoming, Random bean bags thrown everywhere, paint wasn't done well in the rooms, and the bar that is supposed to exist in the sitting area doesn't exist. False advertising. WiFi doesn't work in the private rooms at all, so you're forced to inside.

First your comment is very disrespectful, we never used to do false advertising , We are working for 8 years and we have a good reputation based in a honest and responsible work. I remember clearly you and your friend, you made a reservation in a private matrimonial ensuite and to feel comfortable we upgraded in a private small apartment that cost US $ 10 dollars more, Why did you make an unfair review, you didn’t mentioned anything bad when you were here? And of course we have a bar open