• Calle Berlin Nº 1089 - Miraflores, Lima, Peru

8.7
Fabulous 362 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 362 Total Reviews
Backpacker's Family Club Located at Calle Berlin Nº 1089 - Miraflores, , Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima 018 Calle Berlin Nº 1089 - Miraflores
87% 362
-12.1200747 -77.0399327
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

Location is a little off to the side in Miraflores, but I liked the proximity to the ocean, especially for my second time in Lima. Beautiful old house. Facilities were great - warm shower, kitchen, nice tv area/hang out area. Found this hostel to be social but not a party hostel. One of my favourites of my trip. Definitely recommend.

17th Aug 2016

Excellent stay, its a big decorated house, with spacious rooms and comfortable beds, all the staff is plenty of information and super friendly, Ask for Pedro´´s Pisco Suer!

15th Aug 2016

Loved this hostel. Great staff- Juan was very helpful, they have hot showers, and comfortable beds. I ended up staying two more nights here because it was so comfortable.

• England, Couple, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

Very clean everywhere, rooms cleaned daily. Hot showers and very fast internet but couldn't get in the 2nd floor bedroom as it's an old building. Same old breakfast but good quality and plenty of it. Small but well equipped kitchen. A bit away from the main centre of Flores but next to lots of bars and cafes on Berlin. Enjoyable stay!

• USA, Male, 31-40
7.1

I would like to say that the location was great, I felt safe at all times then again I feel Miraflores is a very safe neighborhood. I found the staff to be cordial, although I wouldn't go as far as calling them friendly and maybe that's just what you get as I am sure they see so many people. I stayed in shared bunk beds and found them to be very clean, the showers where decent, they would run out of hot water fairly quickly. They only have wifi in shared common areas.

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

I loved my stay at the Backpacker's Family Club Hostel! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, especially Juan Pablo who was very attentive to everyone's needs. The hostel is located in a safe, high-end part of town, about 2 blocks from the waterfront. There are supermarkets and restaurants close by, yet it's still quiet and peaceful at night. The house is very nice, great atmosphere, good internet. My best hostel experience in Lima so far.

• England, Male, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

Had a great time at this hostel. The best thing about it are undoubtedly the staff. They are supremely helpful/knowledgeable and helped me plan out my activities for my 3 night stay in Lima as well as booking my bus onwards to Huaraz. In terms of the atmosphere this isnt a party hostel although jorman makes fantastic (not to mention free) Pisco sours on fridays from 9pm. The location was great, 1min walk from sea/cliffs, 5min from supermarket and 15min walk from Kennedy park!

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016

FREE PISCO SOUR!!! Really friendly and fun hostel. The staff are really nice and friendly! In a really good location, near the seafront, bars, restaurants and Kennedy Park. Pedro, Juan and Rafa are amazing and really helpful!

• USA, Female, 31-40
30th Jul 2016

My time at BFC has been wonderful! Everyone is super friendly and helpful- Rafael and Pedro are great hosts! The hostel is clean, comfortable, affordable, and in a great location. I will stay here again the next time I am in Lima! :)

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Jul 2016

The stay was great. Nice and talkative people. Goood breakfast. Shower was mostly warm. Location is good. Raphael at the desk was excellent and helped us a lot with planning and made us feel welcomed and at home.