Backpacker's Family Club Reviews

Calle Berlin Nº 1089 - Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Backpacker's Family Club is a fantastic hostel. The staff goes above and beyond with accommodations. The location is walking distance to all you'd need in Miraflores neighborhood, without the hustle and bustle of crowded and touristy Kennedy Park. Ample lockers, good facilities, standard breakfast, great staff. If I'm ever back in Lima, this is where I'll stay!

Very thin walls. Staff not as attentive at night. Otherwise very calm atmosphere and typically conducive to rest.

very nice staff!

• 19th Jun 2015

I love this place and the staff is really nice. Everything you need you will find here. There is as well a basic breakfast included. When i'm going back to Lima ... I will stay here again. Wifi is ok, rooms are ok, kitchen, outside tables, inside lounge with 42" flat screen.

• 16th Jun 2015

Nice quiet location, close to the seafront and within 20 mins from most bits in miraflores. The hostel itself was great, comfy beds, nice lounge, and the best shower in South america!! kitchen utensils are a bit sparse but despite that we did manager to cook a meal for 13 people!! The only downside is this hostek has no sign on the outside, and therefore is fairly tricky to find!

The guy with the tatoos is really nice and helpful. The other guy was watching TV all the time...couldn't tell me where the bathrooms are, nothing! Beds are clean and the lockers are good.

Very easy-going place. Nice and safe with lockers available.

I loved this hostel up until the point where they unexpectedly closed 'for cleaning' halfway through my stay so I had to find another hostel. Bathrooms were clean, showers good, lockers available and kitchen facilities if you need. About a 10-15 mi walk to Kennedy park in miraflores. Rooms were spacious too

Beds were fairly comfortable although one bed in our room was upmade when we arrived meaning we had to split our group of 5 into two different rooms even though we had booked a 6 bed dorm. This bed remained unmade for the two days we stayed here! Breakfast was very basic, bread was stale. I would of preferred if the lockers were inside the room as often all the windows are open and the hostel is only two stories. I found the price to be more expensive than other leading hostels in the area.

thats's incrdible...you are the kinds of guests that no one want to receive, you are the noisiest and complaining group of girls that I've ever received... you didn't mention all the help that we provided and all the rules that you broke, as to eat in the room and make noise after allowing hours..without any respect to the other guests,,,.your review is completely unfair!

Some staff more helpful than others. Our room very good.

The staff were great, very helpful ;) The hostel is new and is kept very clean. There is plenty of space & good wi-fi in the common areas, always hot water in the showers, 24/7 reception, lockers, comfortable beds and basic breakfast, but there's also a lady with a stall selling fresh fruit across the street every day & plenty of cafes nearby. The park on the coast is well maintained and there is a 5 km running/bike track + nice viewpoints to watch the sunset or green areas just for flaking out!

Awesome staff!:)

Excellent hostel!!! The location was perfect: 2 minutes walking distance from the ocean front, close to restaurants and bars, and super chill neighborhood. Pedro, Kristian and the staff were incredibly helpful. Finding my way around Lima was super easy because of the location and the staff. This is the perfect place to start and finish your trip. I would highly recommend this hostel. It was clean, comfortable, with great people.

Excellent stay, nice house!

• 8th Mar 2015

Very quiet hostel in a quiet neighborhood of Miraflores. Not a very social atmosphere. There was a "bar" but no bartender or alcohol that I ever saw. Ok facilities to sleep just a very quiet atmosphere. There is no sign on the building so it's hard to recognize. No regrets but I would rather try a different place. One staff member was sleeping all day. The other gave us incorrect information. Otherwise facilities were fine.

You forget all the help that we provide you, the bar is not open these days because it is a low season in Lima, but we already open this month..I saw the security cameras I dint see any of the employes sleeping....anyway thanks for your unfair review!

Arrived very late at night and the staff came outside to make sure I got in safely. Excellently located near a park overlooking the beach. No screens in the windows

Very nice hostel, great staff, very helpful ! The place is quiet, very close to the coast and only 10 minutes walking from the center of Miraflores. Tip: book online, it's cheaper than when you just show up