Backpacker's Freak Hostel Reviews

1-25 (1st Floor), Jalan PM2, Plaza Mahkota, Melaka, Melaka, Malaysia

Alright, here is my experience at the Backpacker's Freak Hostel in the nutshell: 1) The room was as small as a prison cell. 2) very stinky and damp! 3) the wardrobe was broken and useless. 4) the bathroom didnt have any hanger so I had to hang my towel and clothes on over the door 5) the bathroom floor was wet and disgusting. 6) the room had no window. 7) the bed was squeaky as hell. 8) the electricity plugs were far away from the bed and way towards the ceiling.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Iran

Found the hostel but there was no answer at the front door. Eventually called from my English number and a man came and met us and took us to Hotel LB which was in the road behind - apparently they have a shared reception but there is nothing to tell you this. One lady who worked there was friendly and gave us free drinks but in general the staff were unorganised and my partner found the men creepy. The bedding didn't fit the bed and it whole place felt dirty. Shower was dreadful - no pressure.