Backpacker's Freak Hostel Reviews

1-25 (1st Floor), Jalan PM2, Plaza Mahkota, Melaka, Melaka, Malaysia

Basic 4 bed dorm, no lockers, more or less clean. i had to pay at the hotel nearby.

If you're going to be in Malacca, I recommend spending the extra money on some place better. It was incredible hot, and the air conditioner was "broken". Also the only person that I truly think was committed to ensuring a good experience was one of the European female staff workers. The most rude person was the Malaysian girl who worked at reception desk, because she would not give me back my key deposit. Also this hostel charges 7 ringgits per kilo of laundry which is a complete rip off!