Superb 219 Total Reviews
Superb 219 Total Reviews
Backpacker's Home Located at 315-2, Seogwi-Dong, Seogwipo-Si, Jeju Island.
South Korea
Jeju Island Seogwipo, Jeju 315-2, Seogwi-Dong, Seogwipo-Si
91% 219
33.2471760 126.5591633
    Rooms available

1st May 2016

wonderful experience. well-located, very clean, safe, great lockers, clean bathrooms. A+.

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
13th Apr 2016

Nice, modern hotels with separable bunk. Where you can feel almost as in your own private room. Comfortable bed. Just one problem in my case. If you are travelling with friends who is not same gander or partner. Then you have to sleep separately.. There is not mix-dorm choice. Anyway.. I would sleep here again for sure.

• USA, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

I enjoyed my time here. The staff is friendly and hospitable. I became friends with the manager, Kenny. He showed me many places to go and good recommendations on food and restaurants. They also had nightly BBQ parties and awesome music playing throughout the day. The rooms were clean and nice. I loved having the curtains for privacy. I'll definitely be back!!!!

• Croatia, Male, 31-40
13th Feb 2016

The best and most friendly staff I have eclcer seen in my long hosteling experience!!!

• EmilyB96
  • England, Female, 18-24
1st Feb 2016
8.0

Check out time was too early. The rooms were far too warm at night and for the price of the hostel I would have expected breakfast to be provided.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
22nd Jan 2016

Here is the perfect guest house with the reasonable price. I did enjoy staying here. The location is so good that you can walk around all Seogipo. And it is very clean especially the bed is wonderful. Thank you for giving me many info about Jeju. I hope to stay here again.