Backpacker's Home Reviews

315-2, Seogwi-Dong, Seogwipo-Si, Jeju Island, South Korea

Wonderful little hostel in Seogwipo. The facilities were top-notch: probably the best I've ever seen in a hostel. The staff were very accommodating and spoke English quite well.

This place is great. It is close to a bike rental/motorcycle shop, bars, restaurants (including black pork) and the limousine bus stop! It is very convenient. We had personal lockers, fresh linens, clean showers and private curtained bunks in each room. My friend and I stayed two nights and were a little disappointed to have to move rooms after day one, BUT the staff friendly about the move and cared for our things.

• 17th Jul 2015

From the beginning I wasn't impressed with copping a credit card surcharge without being told. I would have payed cash if this was the case. There were no bathrooms other than the ensuite in the dorm, which proved difficult to using sharing with 5 girls who seemed to take a exceptionally long time in there. Rooms were clean and nice, hairdryer provided and good a/c. Wireless was hit and miss. Atmosphere was pretty average. Really difficult to meet people. Lots of Koreans who kept to themselves.

Firstly, the guy on reception spoke good English which in Korea is unusual. So I thought he might be able to help with a few things. But he was rude and unhelpful on two occasions. Only one bathroom in the room is ok but they should have communal bathrooms for when your bathroom is being used but they didn't. The place was clean and nice, the beds were average. The vibe was average. The bar was expensive but pretty nice.

This is a really cool hostel , it is very clean , and the room is very cozy,I really enjoy staying here.And the satff are all very friendly,especally the manager, guide me to some places and buy charger.

Rooms and bathrooms are new and very nice. The 4-person romrom had had curtains, reading lights, and outlets for each bed. Courtyard area was nice, lots of people hanging out there in the evenings. The two dogs (labs) are super cute and friendly. Staff was fluent in English. There is a scooter rental place right next door if you are interested in renting a scooter/bike. Was easy to find following the instructions from the airport. Only downside is no breakfast.

Probably the best Hostel i ever stayed in. There is absolutely nothing to complain about! Everything is absolutely perfect, modern, spacious and clean. I also loved the Pub downstairs where you meet a lot of eople. I really enjoyed my stay in this Hostel and I definitely recommend it.

The hostel was very clean and the staff were really nice. The dogs in the hostel were very playful. I fully enjoyed my stay. Thank you.

• 8th May 2015

Excellent hostel. Staff is friendly, helpful and speaks good english. Unfortunately no breakfast included. Hostel was super clean, only issue was mold at the silicon window seals in my dorm. There's a fireplace in the yard, so in the evenings there's a really nice place to sit around and have a beer or two.