Backpacker's Home

Superb 326 Total Reviews
Superb 326 Total Reviews

• Austria, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

I had a very pleasant stay at Backpacker's Home. Easy to get to and great location in Seogwipo. The hostel is clean and maintained very well. The employees are very nice, helpful and happy to assist you in your needs, i.e. how to get to different sights, what to visit, booking taxi to airport if needed, etc. I would definitely recommend Backpacker's Home to anyone going to Jeju!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

I loved my time here! The hostel staff continued to be super helpful my whole trip. They would guide me through making my way to the waterfalls on their PC, print me maps, and found somewhere for me to eat as a vegetarian not far from the hostel. The rooms were tidy, clean, the aircon worked a dream, and the beds were private. The location is also really good, easy to get around the city the airport bus only a 2 min walk away, and the main bus stops for Seogwipo a 5- 10 min walk away.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2017

Was clean, bed got pretty stuffy at night though. Kenny was so sweet and was always wanting to help if you had any questions! Overall good stay

• Vietnam, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

The door with security code was so loud. There is a lift. It's very near the bus 600 station which run to the airport. The staff were really helpful. They were good at English and knew the bus routes and schedules to the top attractions very well. Every morning when I stayed there I asked them for the instructions.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

The place was very easy to find. The staff were friendly and eager to help. They gave excellent directions, and seemed guinely excited for us to be there. The room was clean, comfortable, and each bed had a privacy curtain. I highly recommend this place!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

This was my first experience with a Hostel and it was very good! I initially made a mistake when booking and when I called they were very easy to talk with and helped me ass the extra day. The room was also very clean and the breakfast was good.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
30th May 2017
8.0

Breakfast not included, although we already imagined when we're booking, due two contradictory sentences... Closest to food street with private parking ( otherwise not really easy to find ) so perfect for people travelling during the day by car! Staff really helpful, although not everyone really english speakers, but quite normal in korea.

Thanks for your review. Breakfast is included. Everyone eats breakfast from 7:30 to 8:30. also You read policy and information when you check in.

• Singapore, All Female Group, 18-24
29th May 2017

A quaint hostel with friendly and helpful staff! They were willing to provide any assistance if needed. The stay there was made pleasant by the exceptional staff. The rooms were decent and toilets/showers are ensuite. Simple breakfast provided daily, foosball table and dart boards available for play at the common areas. Beautiful murals are present at the common open area with benches and many seats, providing a wonderful atmosphere. A great hostel and would recommend this place!

• Sweden, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th May 2017

A perfect long weekend. A place with a staff that holds an extreme high level of friendliness and they also know when to leave you alone. I recomend this Hostel to everyone who wants to have a friendly place with an good hostel atmosphere. And a big up for the staff that helped us to get to halla mountin by his own shuttle service, and also when we needed to go to the airport early in the morning, he was there in the morning and drove us to the airport all for a good value of the money!

• Lithuania, Male, 18-24
17th May 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff. I totally recommend this place!