Backpacker's Suites & Bar Reviews

Urquiza 1045, Salta, Argentina

This hostel is huge! There are like 20 rooms and a lot of people. It has no atmosphere and it just serves to sleep (we had no pillos!). Breakfast is not really good.

This is the WORST hostel i have EVER stayed in across the entire world! I can not believe that YHA International have put their name to this place. I have stayed in many YHAs throughout the world and so had felt I had made a good find... how wrong can one be!? The room was terrible and the staff did not care. They were so unhelpful that it bordered upon nepotism. There was no hot water and the whole place was dirty. Many of the rooms are off the courtyard where there is no curfu so no peace.

Beds are comfortable, lockers are big, and the place has a really good vibe. I would stay here again.