BackpackerBerlin Reviews

Knorrpromenade 10, 10245 Berlin, Berlin, Germany

The Check-In was uncomplicated.The Staff just gave me the receipt.But he gave me no informations about the Hostel (Kitchen, 'Breakfast' etc.). The facilities are ok, but there are things pretty dirty but easy and cheap to change even for a Hostel. After checking out in front of the Staff I forgot that I paid a deposit for the Keys. He didn't told or rememeberd me or gave me any money back, obviously that its extra cash for themselves. it's a nice hostel with a good location, but could bebetter

• 2nd Apr 2015

Nice little hostel, clean shared bathroom! A litle thicker matress Woolf be fine

• 19th Mar 2015

Great stay, really clean and bed really comfortable. Felt secure. Fantastic location.

• 27th Feb 2015

Was a nice and uncomplicated stay.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Good location, fair price, nice stuff, simple but clean room. Just replace the shower curtains in the two bathrooms downstairs and keep the music from the reception in the mornings at a low level in the mornings. Then it would be perfect :)

We stayed for one night in the cheaper double bed room. Was totally ok for the price, cleanliness was fine if you go by Berlin standards ;-). Staff was super friendly and the cereals for breakfast were a nice surprise for us :-).

• 22nd Jan 2015

The location is not very good, although there is a train station nearby! So, for me it was not a problem! The room is very basic (the bunk bed is small), but staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is good, it does not seem you are in a hostel!

BackpackerBerlin is a very great hostel with wonderful staff and fun customers. I stayed here for about 5 nights and enjoyed all of it. The breakfast is a little lackluster, so don't expect too much. But, I'm not the type to complain about free breakfast, so I appreciate BackpackerBerlin's effort to put out food. Although I did not use the kitchen, it had everything I would have needed. The light switch was a little hard to find (in a small gap near the fridge and the wall). Overall, lovely.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • paulee369

I was a solo traveler and my stay in this hostel was really wonderful…cozy and warm, quirky, people cooking in the kitchen and offering me snacks, nice staff, coffee and tea, and a place to do some work. It was a great base after walking around all day and coming back there felt like coming home. Loved! But too bad there was no availability for next week...

• 20th Dec 2014

Actually the staff unfriendly at all especially a lady her name is Sophie! and a young guy at night shift, They made me feel very uncomfortable,

Great location (further from city center, but in a great district with easy reach by local transportation). Very comfortable beds. It was a good stay.

Our room was rubbish - small and right next to reception. Didn't get one good night's sleep in 4 nights. Walls and doors thin meaning everything could be heard. Woken in the morning by the phone ringing and kept awake at night with people shuffling around, going to the loo etc. One night someone forgot their key and rang the door buzzer for over an hour, constantly ringing the reception phone, but desk is unmanned at night. Wouldn't have been a problem if our room wasn't right next to the door!

• 13th Nov 2014

Mattress uncomfortable. Bathroom dirty and cluttered and shower soaked entire bathroom (toilet and sink area).

• 8th Nov 2014