8.2
Fabulous 1,324 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 1,324 Total Reviews
BackpackerBerlin Located at Knorrpromenade 10, 10245 Berlin, Berlin.
Germany
Berlin Berlin 10245 Berlin Knorrpromenade 10, 10245 Berlin
82% 1324
52.5087278 13.4622821
    Rooms available

26th Nov 2016

Friendly staff, cozy environment, great hangout area, free breakfast. The floor of my room was a hit filthy but it was not too bad. Would stay here again.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

Nice cosy place in a classical Berlin style house. Close to many trendy restaurants, shops and bars. Very clean rooms and bathrooms and nice staff.

• France, Couple, 18-24
10th Nov 2016

Very well located to go out (near bars and clubs). The staff was really friendly and we had a nice and big room for us. I totally recommend it. Good value for money !

• Poland, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Nov 2016

if you're by car, it's located just a few block away of the Umweltzone and non-free parking zone, so that was one of our main reasons to stay there. the hostel is very nice, located close to one of the main public transport stations with many bars, pubs etc around. I have no big words of criticism for them, just the curtains in our room could be cleaner :) can recommend this place, if I'll be back to Berlin I will pick this hostel again 99%. cheers!

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
9th Oct 2016
8.0

Normal stay, clean, affordable and quiet area.

28th Sep 2016

Nice place, good location. Checkin was a 1pm, so I waited for a couples hours in the lobby as I wanted to rest a bit. At 1pm I went to checkin and reception said it's not ready, but offered me a towel to go shower. Also, came back 1 night to my dorm and someone was in my bed. The hostel should really assign bed numbers so this doesn't happen. Other than that, it's a decent place in a decent area, and would stay there again.

• USA, Female, 31-40
22nd Sep 2016

Affordable, safe, and good service!

• aimeechauvot4698
  • USA, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

BackpackerBerlin is a perfect hostel for active people, touring the city. It's nestled in an adorable neighborhood with great food and drink nearby and an easy train or bike ride to center of town. We were comfortable with bunks, showers, kitchenette and main space. Staff were really great.

• aimeechauvot4698
  • USA, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

We had a very pleasant stay at BackpackerBerlin. The hosts were very kind and helped us correct our reservations, use the laundry machine and make fresh coffee. The rooms were simple - perfect for people who won't spend much time indoors. Location was great - 20 mins to city center or less. Very happy with our stay.

12th Sep 2016

Nice staff, really clean common zones, nice dorms and confortable beds. Just to remark something, wifi is not the best. Great hostel to feel at home on the nice Friedrichshain neighbourhood !! I recommend it.