Fabulous 1,332 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,332 Total Reviews
BackpackerBerlin Located at Knorrpromenade 10, 10245 Berlin, Berlin.
Germany
Berlin Berlin 10245 Berlin Knorrpromenade 10, 10245 Berlin
83% 1332
52.5087278 13.4622821
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 41+
18th Dec 2016

Funky hostel in a funky part of town supercool

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
14th Dec 2016

All the staff i met in BackpackerBerlin were very nice and willing to answer my requests. The room and washroom were very clean. The facilities there were well-equipped. Just one thing to pick is that there was no elevator so it was a lil bit inconvenient to carry suitcasee. Definitely recommend Bacpackerberlin for travellers. I had a great stay there. Thank you so much!

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Dec 2016

AMAZING neighborhood with tons of restaurants, bars, shops and art to explore. Easy to and from Ostreutz metro. Friendly staff who was accommodating even when we arrived after reception hours on the first night and let us keep our bags there for a few hours when we checked out! A great stay on a budget!

26th Nov 2016

Friendly staff, cozy environment, great hangout area, free breakfast. The floor of my room was a hit filthy but it was not too bad. Would stay here again.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

Nice cosy place in a classical Berlin style house. Close to many trendy restaurants, shops and bars. Very clean rooms and bathrooms and nice staff.

• France, Couple, 18-24
10th Nov 2016

Very well located to go out (near bars and clubs). The staff was really friendly and we had a nice and big room for us. I totally recommend it. Good value for money !

• Poland, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Nov 2016

if you're by car, it's located just a few block away of the Umweltzone and non-free parking zone, so that was one of our main reasons to stay there. the hostel is very nice, located close to one of the main public transport stations with many bars, pubs etc around. I have no big words of criticism for them, just the curtains in our room could be cleaner :) can recommend this place, if I'll be back to Berlin I will pick this hostel again 99%. cheers!

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
9th Oct 2016
8.0

Normal stay, clean, affordable and quiet area.

28th Sep 2016

Nice place, good location. Checkin was a 1pm, so I waited for a couples hours in the lobby as I wanted to rest a bit. At 1pm I went to checkin and reception said it's not ready, but offered me a towel to go shower. Also, came back 1 night to my dorm and someone was in my bed. The hostel should really assign bed numbers so this doesn't happen. Other than that, it's a decent place in a decent area, and would stay there again.

• USA, Female, 31-40
22nd Sep 2016

Affordable, safe, and good service!