BackpackerBerlin Reviews

Knorrpromenade 10, 10245 Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Overall, I think it is a good place. The staff was really friendly and informative. The only thing that really bothered me is the fact that you had to walk for over 10 minutes to get to\from the train station, which makes the location not really good in my opinion.

Everything was right.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

It is a good place though !

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Good location, good staff. No complaints

the place was not so clean, the locker was not able to be locked, the bathroom was also not so clean. unfortunately

The best hostel that I ever visit. 100% recommended.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Our room was better than any room we stayed in for our 8-week trip! It was very inviting and cozy.

The location is very good, but except from that, I haven't got extremely much in particular to say about this hostel. We had a double room, but it was very small. The shared bathroom is big and clean. You have to pay for the wifi, but it isn't expensive - 1 euro for 12 hours. You aren't visiting Berlin just to stay at your room anyway, so this hostel is great just to spend your nights and make your meals in.

Exetremely pleasant stay. The staff made all they could to ensure everything was great (especially David). The atmosphere is very homely, the place is clean and well kept, very well accessible because close to the SBahn station Ostkreuz. The only downside is that having neighbors upstairs, they are going to ask you to keep quiet in the common rooms of the hostel starting at 23:00, so no parties in the hostel, but that really didn't feel like a problem to me. The area is also fantastic.

It could be a little bit cleaned but for the price it's okey.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Very nice atmosphere, friendly people.

• 21st Jul 2014

We had a really nice stay in the backpacker but if i could make some comment, i would recommend to rent some locks for the guest who have forgotten to take one. Also, the bathroom weren't so clean and the toilet were broken. Otherwise, we found the staff very helpful and very nice. The free breakfast available during the whole day is such a good thing ( especially for the heavy spleeper ;) ).

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Nice hostel in a nice neighborhood in Berlin (close to good clubs like Watergate, Berghain). Though we didn't really like the bathrooms since the toilet and shower are together in one little room and there are only four for the whole hostel. The owner of the Hostel is very friendly and helpful. Several cereals are free for breakfast. All in all we had a good stay!

The room was a little bit small

My single room was very tiny !!!! Extremely different from others ....

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Awesome place near the party neighborhood of Warschauer strasse / Spree. No curfew, free wifi, free all-day cereal breakfast (in Berlin the morning is often late, say 18:00), lockers, numerous modern bathrooms.. met many interesting people while there. No complaints, go for it. Oh, it is a bit of walk to the nearest U-bahn stations. Nearby there is a tram that goes to Warschauer station, but usually it was faster to walk than wait for it.

I liked it very much. only a dog, which I did not like and he (dog) barked at me.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Russia

First of all, we hired a "private room with double bed". Our room was awesome, it was really big. and bed was so comfy, we slept about 9 hours :)) We went there after music festival, so it was like a heaven. Breakfast is same as a lot of hostels, serials and stuff. But you can get 24 hours free coffee & tea. Lounge room is not so big, but its not a problem. Wi fi is 1 EUR / 24 h. Location is good, you have to walk 10 min. from the station. Staff was really awesome !!

I loved the location, Friedrichshain has a great atmosphere and is very warm! The hostel was nice and friendly and the internet access was very handy for me as I had no devise of my own. You can have free tea and cereal whenever you want. I wish they put the new tax included in the price instead of added on when you get there. Also you have to pay a ten euro deposit for a locker key and a ten euro deposit for our door key, which makes sense, just god to know before you go ;D

• 27th Jun 2014

Nice people, great staff and lovely neighborhood. 10/10 would go here again.