BackpackerBerlin Reviews

Knorrpromenade 10, 10245 Berlin, Berlin, Germany

I stayed at a lot of hostels but this one was the first hostel where I could sleep and relax properly. The staff is very careful about the general atmosphere and doesn't allow unnecessary noise and loud people. I worked in Berlin for a few days, so perfect calm place to stay. Coffee, tea and breakfast corner are there. Also I found the hostel very central to main attractions in the city.

It was a very good hostel and value for money, they also provides you cornflakes and other stuff for free. Rooms are clean and so as the rest of hostel, you can even send postcards to your family.

Nice backpacker, we recommand it !

• 23rd Sep 2015

Bathrooms are a bit dodgy & wet all the time. Bunk beds are weird... But really comfy. I loved that breakfast, linen, towels and good pillows were all included! I liked the vibe. Chilled out place in a good location for a few nights if you're not fussy.

Kind of hard to find at first but it took us down this really neat road with a lot of bars and pubs which was cool. The guy at the front desk didn't let us in immediately so someone who was lived there but was outside let us in and then we still had to wait to be checked in. Facilities really dirty. If you only care about location and not general cleanliness then this is 5 stars

All the staff that we dealt with on our stay were amazing. Always willing to help. Probably the only thing is that the bed was a little uncomfortable. But overall awsome. Will definitely recommend.

• 3rd Sep 2015

Loved it so much. Excellent staff, excellent place, decent location and you can have cereal and milk all day at any time, which is great when you check in at an odd hour, exhausted and hungry.

Cheaper than a lot of other hostels in Berlin but a couple of S-bahn stops outside the centre, however that isn't too bad since you can still use your interrailing pass on those. Staff were very helpful and recommended lots of free things that we could do. Breakfast is basic (cereals) but was much appreciated as it was free and you just have to make a donation. Bathrooms were quite small but the showers were very good.

My door's room was open all the time because it is not automatic and it need steel the key. All the forniture are run down. Lockers in the room are bad. Staff very friently even if they are late in the morning.

Great experience. Chilled and welcoming. Staff were friendly, helpful and relaxed. I would recommend this place to anyone...just remember to bring locks for the lockers!

• 8th Aug 2015