BackpackerBerlin Reviews

Knorrpromenade 10, 10245 Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Booked this room on a whim after fleeing from a terrible experience at a nearby hostel with a 96% rating. This place was great. Cool atmosphere-not stuffy, common room kind of had a college dorm feel(in a good way). Free breakfast. AMAZINGLY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF (a rarity in Berlin it seems). The bed was not the most comfortable I've ever slept on but it did the trick. Landry facilities were on point! Close to a bunch of cute restaurants and bars.

I little bit too far away from city center (it took me around 1 hour to walk to TV tower, so around 1.5 hours to other main attractions). The staff here is so nice.

We had a wonderful stay in here! In the heart of Friedrickshein near many nice places. Supergood staff and a warm atmosphere! :)

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Finland

The Check-In was uncomplicated.The Staff just gave me the receipt.But he gave me no informations about the Hostel (Kitchen, 'Breakfast' etc.). The facilities are ok, but there are things pretty dirty but easy and cheap to change even for a Hostel. After checking out in front of the Staff I forgot that I paid a deposit for the Keys. He didn't told or rememeberd me or gave me any money back, obviously that its extra cash for themselves. it's a nice hostel with a good location, but could bebetter

• 2nd Apr 2015

Nice little hostel, clean shared bathroom! A litle thicker matress Woolf be fine

• 19th Mar 2015