Backpackers Al-Katre Reviews

Calle Martinez Rucker 14, Cordoba, Spain

The hostel is not functioning at the moment and canceled my reservation.

Most lockers in my room had non-functioning locks. Fortunately I was the first guest in my room so was able to choose a locker with a functioning lock and then slept in the bed it corresponded to. Surely it must be easier to have a system where guests provided their own padlocks? Also having only one key for a room with 6 bunks seemed inadequate

I had a great time :) The room was sparkling clean, free coffee and tea available, the AC cool and the nice courtyard a blessing in the evenings when it had cooled down. The staff was friendly and helpful. They had many useful suggestions for sightseeing and helped print my bus tickets. I would definitely stay here again - a very nice hostel with beautiful tile decorations and great staff.

• 21st Aug 2015

A Fan in the room would be nice, This place is very clean.

AC would really make a big difference. So many of the other hostels offer it.

Beautiful hostel, very friendly staff and yummy breakfast.

Quiet and calm place, really lovely staff and nice breakfast! The rooms are clean and there is a patio area outside. This place is good to relax.

Great place, centrally located. Had a great time here.

Nice hostel! We only stayed there one night but it was a beautiful hostel. It had all the things that you need: bathrooms, real showers, a kitchen and even a little garden!

Beautiful hostel in a fantastic location. Relaxing atmosphere, not too many young travelers when I was there.

The owner and staffs were very helpful. On arrival, a lot of tips were given to me to travel for the next few days. And it's close to the Mezquita, surrounded by a lot of good places to eat. I'd say it's more like a hotel than a hostel. So beautifully built!