9.0
Superb 282 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 282 Total Reviews
Backpackers Al-Katre Located at Calle Martinez Rucker 14, , Cordoba.
Spain
Cordoba 14003 Calle Martinez Rucker 14
90% 282
37.8795661 -4.7781810
    Rooms available

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
22nd Aug 2016

Loved my stay here, was sad I only stayed one night. The hostel is such a beautiful house with a lovely quiet courtyard. Great location right by the Mezquite. It was very clean and quiet and the staff were helpful and friendly. Highly recommend it!!

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016
7.1

Nice hostel but wouldn't recommend for solo travellers

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

I have stayed at the hostel for five days. The location to the museums is so close and it is perfect for tourists. I enjoyed my staying so much. There are four shower and toilets on the second floor and I've never waited for my turn. The hostel is generally clean. For breakfast you only pay 2€ which is economic for tourists. But they do not have wide choice for it. ( maybe because of Spanish breakfast )So I had to have my breakfasts outside There is a free WiFi. I recommend the hostel everyone.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

Great location, 2 minute walk from Mosquito Staff are so nice, always smiling, always helpful Hostel has a really small, 'home' feel, which I liked Bathrooms & kitchen are good and clean and have everything you need I would stay there again :)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...thank you thank you thank you

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

This has honestly been my best hostel experience so far. The staff is friendly and very centered around making your experience a good one (and they do!) They give you a map of Córdoba when you arrive as well as an overview/timetable for the different attractions such as the mezquita, Roman bridge and churches. It has been so good to stay here.

• jonesce
  • New Zealand, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

I had a wonderful stay at Backpackers Al-Katre. Located right in the old town, it has a very cool atmosphere , is clean and tidy and the staff are wonderful too! The only downside was their was no air-con in my room, just a fan and it was HOT while I stayed! Lots of little areas to chill out around the hostel and it is so close to the Mezquita-Catedral!

• Australia, Female, 41+
13th Jul 2016

Excellent. Beautiful spot

• Australia, Male, 41+
6th Jul 2016

My stay in Cordoba was made very special by Victoria and her partner and the wonderful atmosphere they created in Al Katre. It is kept spotless and security is 100 percent. They have a beautiful little courtyard and a rooftop area which are lovely when not too hot. I would recommend this host as the best I have stayed in during my Spanish holiday. Thank you so much Victoria.

27th Jun 2016
6.6

There are better options in Córdoba, al-Katre has a beautiful courtyard and good location but no aircon in the summer is brutal. Was in the room right next to reception and opened onto the courtyard so it didn't feel super safe and could get a bit loud. Staff wasn't super helpful and there's no laundry available so it means going to the dry cleaners kind of far. Nice roof deck and breakfast was pretty good. Wasn't much of an atmosphere but I was there at the beginning of the week.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

I stayed in this hostel for two nights and it was lovely. It is very clean and the patio at the back is beautiful. It is in a great location, right in the old town just minutes from the Mezquita. The staff were friendly and gave me nice suggestions of places to go.