Backpackers Al-Katre Reviews

Calle Martinez Rucker 14, Cordoba, Spain

Fantastic hostel in a great location minutes from the mesquita. Cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. Not a party hostel.

Good hostel to stay for longer time.

The staff's English wasn't very proficient, there were no social events, and other than the smoker's patio out back there really wasn't any place to meet other travelers. Breakfast was average. It is right in the heart of Cordoba, so it's easy to see all the main attractions.

Very very nice Hostel, friendly Stuff, just 200 Meters from the Mezquita and Fairtrade Breakfast. Great Hostel!

Fantastic hostel!! I ended up choosing this hostel even though it was a bit more expensive than the other one I was thinking of. It was so worth it! The staff was extremely kind and very helpful, providing good information about town as well as great maps. They were able to keep my bag in storage even after checkout. The atmosphere is awesome and the location is perfect. It is very well run and organized with a good breakfast and is VERY CLEAN!! Would definitely stay again!!!

• 27th Sep 2014

This Hostel is very beautyful and has alot of Charme! I've never seen such a clean Hostel and the Bathrooms are amazing! The only thing I missed, was a stove in the kitchen.

• 19th Sep 2014

Great location!

Pretty hostel, and in a fantastic location - right next to the Mesquita. It was more family-oriented than I expected, however, and it was a bit annoying to have to use the knocker every time I wanted to come in. But after midnight, they close the main door and you can use the key to let yourself in, so there's no issues with safety at night.

amazing location right by the Mezquita, beautiful hostel, staff was very helpful (though some didn't speak English at all...), very clean.

Great central and calm location. Near to the cathetral (2min walk). Nice and helpful staff, which prepared breakfast for me when I departed early in the morning. Breakfast buffett is good. Common areas and bathrooms are very clean. Big : Separate spark plugs for each bed in the dorm, installed direct at the bed. (!!!) Small -: Hard to find the way to the hostal with a car or a motor bike in these small one way routes.

Stay here. Very quiet hostel but still a good place to meet other travellers. Great price. Only down side is that it's a little hard to find.

It was a perfect hostel: clean, beautiful, cheap, and at an amazing location. I could not have asked for more.

The place is centrally located, about minute walk to the mesquita. The staff are very warm and accommodating.

Nice, clean hostel. Was a little concerned that the rooms didn't also lock but there were large lockers so I just locked everything up everyday which was good. The location is quite unbeatable. 1 minute from the Mezquita.

Can't argue with the location, very close to the Mesquita.

Excellent location, staff, very clean (toilets and room). Beautiful patio :)

Have stopped on 4 occasions.... Perfect

PETER!!!! IM AZAHARA!!! LOVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN! COME BACK!

An amazingly beautiful hostel right next to the Mosque. Lovely staff who were available willing to help with anything I had trouble with my I pad booking a bus and the lady invited me to use the hostel computer ..which was lovely. Is a beautiful traditional and quiet hostel......Great for relaxing but close everything ifyif you want to head out late

great place if you want to spend some calm days in the tranquility of Cordoba. the familiar atmosphere made it very easy for people who travel alone to make up some friends.

The rooms and bathrooms are clean, the staff is kind, the Mezquita is 2 min away. I was there for just one night and I realy liked it. Recommended...

« first « Prev 1 2 3