Backpackers Al-Katre Reviews

Calle Martinez Rucker 14, Cordoba, Spain

Stay here. Very quiet hostel but still a good place to meet other travellers. Great price. Only down side is that it's a little hard to find.

It was a perfect hostel: clean, beautiful, cheap, and at an amazing location. I could not have asked for more.

The place is centrally located, about minute walk to the mesquita. The staff are very warm and accommodating.

Nice, clean hostel. Was a little concerned that the rooms didn't also lock but there were large lockers so I just locked everything up everyday which was good. The location is quite unbeatable. 1 minute from the Mezquita.

Can't argue with the location, very close to the Mesquita.

Excellent location, staff, very clean (toilets and room). Beautiful patio :)

Have stopped on 4 occasions.... Perfect

An amazingly beautiful hostel right next to the Mosque. Lovely staff who were available willing to help with anything I had trouble with my I pad booking a bus and the lady invited me to use the hostel computer ..which was lovely. Is a beautiful traditional and quiet hostel......Great for relaxing but close everything ifyif you want to head out late

great place if you want to spend some calm days in the tranquility of Cordoba. the familiar atmosphere made it very easy for people who travel alone to make up some friends.

Fantastic hostel and fantastic people

• 26th Jul 2014

Great hostel! Very cute small intimate feel but not at all cramped. Beautiful building, staff nice, good location... No real kitchen, which is a downside, but other than that, it's quite nice. Definitely recommended.

Excellent place to stay in Cordoba. In a really cool building, and run by a well-travelled lady who is very passionate about Cordoba, Spain and travelling. The back patio is great for relaxing and socialising.

the staff are super nice and helpful. However, with no air-con and simple breakfast, i think its a bit expensive.

Excellent hostel!!

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Croatia

Really liked it here. Loved the open courtyard, free breakfast was better than average, there was a friendly, chilled-out vibe. The free walking tour was good, individual bathrooms was a nice touch for a hostel. Great location. Only thing I didn't like was that you don't lock the rooms - there was lockers, but made me feel like I had to lock up more than usual, though the main entrance was secure, so wasn't any problems. Air conditioning or better fans in the downstairs rooms would've been nice

Al Katre is set in an ideal location with a great vibe. Everyone in the staff is very easy going and always willing to share helpful tips about Cordoba. I had an excellent time at this hostel, and would definitely recommend it to fellow backpackers.

The staff here was very welcoming and helpful- especially when I got heat sick from the super hot July weather in cordoba- everyone came to help with cold towels, meds and yoga breaths(!) and the staff placed me in a cool room to recover- very sweet and attentive. Also beautiful open riad interior, very clean with lots of light, right next to the mosque. A !

It's very close to the Mezquita, only 1 minute walk. It may be a bit confusing to find at the first time, but once you've found it, it's very easy to reach. I was a bit surprised at first that the room was never locked, but it seems to be very safe, and there is a locker in the room as well. The hostel itself is very nice and clean, with a nice little patio typical of Cordoba houses. One of the staffs I met there seemed to be new, hence not really knowledgeable, but she's willing to help.

Great place, AWESOME location!

My friends and I had a wonderful stay at this hostel! We definitely recommend it and will stay there again if we come through Cordoba again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3