Backpackers Al-Katre Reviews

Calle Martinez Rucker 14, Cordoba, Spain

Second visit, improved by excellent roof terrace. I would like the access to a computer easier as there is only one in reception and only available when staff are not using it. Not all travellers have their own electronic equipment.

100 % recommend this lovely hostel ! Thank you for your warm welcome.

I really enjoyed the stay in this hostel, especially it's warm atmosphere that was created by the owners. Little details made this place very special, such as organic free tea and coffee and a nice second hand market. Really really recommendable!

The hostel is not functioning at the moment and canceled my reservation.

Most lockers in my room had non-functioning locks. Fortunately I was the first guest in my room so was able to choose a locker with a functioning lock and then slept in the bed it corresponded to. Surely it must be easier to have a system where guests provided their own padlocks? Also having only one key for a room with 6 bunks seemed inadequate

I had a great time :) The room was sparkling clean, free coffee and tea available, the AC cool and the nice courtyard a blessing in the evenings when it had cooled down. The staff was friendly and helpful. They had many useful suggestions for sightseeing and helped print my bus tickets. I would definitely stay here again - a very nice hostel with beautiful tile decorations and great staff.

• 21st Aug 2015