Backpackers Al-Katre Reviews

Calle Martinez Rucker 14, Cordoba, Spain

The owner and staffs were very helpful. On arrival, a lot of tips were given to me to travel for the next few days. And it's close to the Mezquita, surrounded by a lot of good places to eat. I'd say it's more like a hotel than a hostel. So beautifully built!

This hostel is in an excellent location in centre of Cordoba, only a 5 minute walk from the Cathedral. It was clean, quiet and open 24hrs, with a nice continental breakfast included. The rooms were large with solid bunks and lockers with padlocks provided. There was a nice patio area in the courtyard to relax and read / chill out. I would recommend this hostel.

The location was great and the staff was very supportive, I liked it very much!! the only problem i had was that i arrived at 1230 pm, thee the reception was closed. But I called than and it was al right and resolved!! Besides that, it was really great! the breakfast was perfect!!

We stayed at apartment 11 (VIP) with a double bed. However, it is really close to the toilets, what makes the noise intolerable during the night. Some girls arrived late at night and took a shower at 4:30am, and the noise was reaaally high! The hostel in general is good, but avoid this bedroom!

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Greece

Good breakfast in the morning and VERY clean bathrooms. 5 minutes from the Mezquita walking! Not a lot of opportunities to meet people, but it is a beautiful hostel

Perfect location!

I stayed at Al-Katre from the 1st of January to the 3rd of January and loved this hostel! Great location, great staff, breakfast included, good wifi connection, clean, and the decoration of the hostel is súper cute! Of course the atmosphere is probably better in the warmer months Spring to Fall but even being cold I had a great time! I stayed in an all female dorm on the first floor and didn't have a problem with any noise either. Súper tranquillo :)

The rooms were very cold and the insulation was not good. The first night we could not sleep due to loud guests talking in the kitchen area. Our key did not work to get back into the hospital at night, which made our stay even more unpleasant.