Fabulous 270 Total Reviews
Fabulous 270 Total Reviews
Backpackers Al-Katre Located at Calle Martinez Rucker 14, , Cordoba.
Spain

13th Jul 2016

Excellent. Beautiful spot

• Australia, Male, 41+
6th Jul 2016

My stay in Cordoba was made very special by Victoria and her partner and the wonderful atmosphere they created in Al Katre. It is kept spotless and security is 100 percent. They have a beautiful little courtyard and a rooftop area which are lovely when not too hot. I would recommend this host as the best I have stayed in during my Spanish holiday. Thank you so much Victoria.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

I stayed in this hostel for two nights and it was lovely. It is very clean and the patio at the back is beautiful. It is in a great location, right in the old town just minutes from the Mezquita. The staff were friendly and gave me nice suggestions of places to go.

• Pakistan, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

I didn't have a whole lot of interaction with the staff. The bathroom will flood when you take a shower. There is no air conditioning. They do provide fans though. The location is fantastic!

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here - it's been one of my favourite hostels so far, especially when needing a break from the bigger, louder hostels of other places. It's quiet and homely and I loved the way the central communal area was decorated, as well as the patio and roof terrace. I found the staff to be very friendly and went out of their way to make me feel very welcomed!

6th Jun 2016

Backpacker's Al-Katre was the perfect little hostel for this historic, beautiful town. The place was not fancy but it had everything you want in a hostel including nice showers, locks to get into the hostel and into your room, nice and accessible kitchen, nice common spaces, and great atmosphere.

24th May 2016
7.4

I enjoyed my stay and love the location, however i need to mention a few things that bothered me . on check in they first had finding my booking , when they did find it , they said that i had book the all girls dorm . when i show them a copy of my booking , that clearly showed i booked a mix dorm , then they made a deal about the prices wasn't right , finally they had to put me in a two person room for one night and then made me switch to the larger dorm the next night .

• India, Couple, 25-30
22nd May 2016

Location and Staff were excellent. Room was bit dark with just one small LED light. I would recommend this place to everyone.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
11th May 2016

Great location, great staff, good breakfast. The room was quite big. The bathrooms were good and they had many, seemed to be cleaned, even though I just stayed for one night. Would recommend it for sure!

• Australia, Female, 41+
5th May 2016

Al-Katre is perfectly located near the mezquita and central area. I really like this hostel and the atrium in the middle, very moroccan feel to it. Great facilities and great friendly staff. The manager is a lovely lady. The Italian guy is great. Good spacious rooms and clean bathrooms. Better instructions re how to get there from central station would be good but i emailed that question and it was replied to well. Really lovely stay here and loved Cordoba.