Backpackers BCN Casanova Reviews

Casanova, 52, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Lovely hostel with friendly and helpful staff!

Sheets were very dirty.There were a lot of women hairs on the sheets.Beds were uncomfortable.

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

We are very sorry you did not like the stay in our hostel but i can guarantee that all the sheets are washed with very hot water and bleach. If you needed to change them you only had to ask.The hostel is cleaned every day, rooms and bathrooms included, of course.We have 2 big common areas and a huge kitchen with all you need and the prices are super low.You complain about the sheets but you rate the staff, the facilities and atmosphere very low too with no reason.

Your home in Barcelona. I have been in many hostels worlwide (more than my reviews) and this hostel is really, really good! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is unbelievable, you can walk almost to any place you want to go, and is very close to the Metro and the bus/nightbus stop. The facilities are very clean and functioning OK, including the bathrooms and the kitchen. If you want to enjoy Barcelona, pick this hostel, trust me.

Thanks a lot! We all wish you good luck for the future and all the good things you deserve. Hope to see you again some day. :)

This hostel is extremely cheap for Barcelona and it´s really nice! It´s not a far walk from the main attractions or if you prefer a metro, there is a metro stop 3 minutes away. Supermarkets surround it if you prefer to cook something in the kitchen. The bathrooms were always clean. My bed was comfortable. And the staff is so so so nice!! I will stay here again if I come back to Barcelona.

The hostel was very good but the indications to arrive should improve. We got lost trying to reach it and it was much more simpler than what it said in this page.

Nice hostel, near downtown. Friendly staff, good price for all the facilities with which account. Being close to the university, many students residing. I recommend it.

Great hostel

Very friendly and clean hostel. The rooms are spacious and well laid out. I'd stay again!!

We had a great stay! The staff was very helpful when it came to an issue regarding our room reservation. As typical for many hostels, don't expect too much for breakfast: here, you could have three slices of white bread with either jam or nutella, one glass of juice, and one cup of coffee. It's not bad, but I chose to eat elsewhere. Overall, this is a very nice, quiet hostel. You can still go out on the weekends, but you have to be quiet and respectful when you get back for the night.