Backpackers BCN Diputació Reviews

Diputació, 323 ppral.1a, Barcelona, Spain

I only stayed one night, and I'm glad I did. Its not a bad hostel at all. The staff is somewhat helpful, but not incredibly welcoming. I slept in a room right next to the reception area and I wasn't given a key. There's another room attached where our room has the only open door so people were coming in and out constantly -- it was difficult to get a good nights sleep.

I stayed in a 4 bed dorm, plenty of room, but no individual lights just one big light overhead, not so great if you're trying to sleep and the others aren't, and only 2 power sockets for 4 people. However there were big lockers for us all to use. Never a queue for the showers, and always nice & clean. You have to be buzzed in so it always felt secure. Hairdryers are available to use for free! :)

Probably one of the best hostels I have stayed in, staff is awesome and super laid back. The kitchen is great and you can't ask for a better location. I would stay here again for sure :)

i stayed twise at the wostel and it was grate. the staff were realy halpfull and frendly. i think you should clean the rooms better and also the sheets.

Quite a good hostel.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Finland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very good location. Friendly staff. Nice terrace.

Had a great time at this Hostel - amazing friendly staff, great guests, fabulous location easy for public transport or just walking around. Large Supermarket nearby made it easy to get food and drinks and the facilities at hostel made it easy to cook. Would love to see a BBQ in the outside area.

Very good!

Their bed allocation was terrible which resulted in a dispute at 03:30 in the morning. The staff then decided to walk in turn all of the lights on, waking everyone up. Only to figure out another staff member had given someone the wrong bed. Thanks to them I didn't get much sleep and the next night I was on a night train. All in all not my favourite hostel.

normally was good. but, location is quite ambiguous. if ur priority is accesibility, u should consider again. from hostel to catalunya plaza takes around 20min by foot. except for this point, staffs are very kind and lovely n hostel is adorable especially terrace!

Great spot if you are trying to stay at a quiet spot in a great central location of Barcelona. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• 6th Jun 2014

Very nice and quiet place about a 15 minute walk off the busy Passeig del Gracia. Easily accessible by Metro, nice clean facilities, friendly and helpful staff. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend it!

• 14th Apr 2014