Backpackers BCN Diputació Reviews

Diputació, 323 ppral.1a, Barcelona, Spain

Great accommodation! I recommend!

We have spent 5 nights at this lovely hostel and everything was perfect. The staff is very kind and helpful and our daughter of 4 enjoyed a lot her time at Diputacio. The position is very good and the district is quite, you can go everywhere by feet. We felt like at home and if we'll come back to Barcelonawe will definetely choose it again. Thanks to Tina and all the staff you are great!!

• 11th Nov 2014

Lovely place and reception... :)

In my opinion a much better location to stay in than the Barri Gotic yet only a short walk from there to see the sights. A large Mercadona supermarket only one block away.

• 5th Nov 2014

I only stayed one night, and I'm glad I did. Its not a bad hostel at all. The staff is somewhat helpful, but not incredibly welcoming. I slept in a room right next to the reception area and I wasn't given a key. There's another room attached where our room has the only open door so people were coming in and out constantly -- it was difficult to get a good nights sleep.

Great place and well run

• 18th Sep 2014

I stayed in a 4 bed dorm, plenty of room, but no individual lights just one big light overhead, not so great if you're trying to sleep and the others aren't, and only 2 power sockets for 4 people. However there were big lockers for us all to use. Never a queue for the showers, and always nice & clean. You have to be buzzed in so it always felt secure. Hairdryers are available to use for free! :)

Probably one of the best hostels I have stayed in, staff is awesome and super laid back. The kitchen is great and you can't ask for a better location. I would stay here again for sure :)

i stayed twise at the wostel and it was grate. the staff were realy halpfull and frendly. i think you should clean the rooms better and also the sheets.

Quite a good hostel.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Finland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very good location. Friendly staff. Nice terrace.

Had a great time at this Hostel - amazing friendly staff, great guests, fabulous location easy for public transport or just walking around. Large Supermarket nearby made it easy to get food and drinks and the facilities at hostel made it easy to cook. Would love to see a BBQ in the outside area.

Very good!

Their bed allocation was terrible which resulted in a dispute at 03:30 in the morning. The staff then decided to walk in turn all of the lights on, waking everyone up. Only to figure out another staff member had given someone the wrong bed. Thanks to them I didn't get much sleep and the next night I was on a night train. All in all not my favourite hostel.