Backpackers BCN Reviews

Casanova, 52, Barcelona, Spain

1960 Total Reviews

Liked everything except noise from common room and tv can be heard in bedrooms and wifi does not work upstairs or in bedrooms

Very happy with this hostel. The staff was helpful and very informative about the city. Great location (within walking distance to the centre), clean and friendly atmosphere. I will definitely go back and recommend it to other travellers. Great value for money.

• 26th Feb 2015

The hostel is impeccably clean and facilities are very good. The location is not particularly amazing though, the main attractions are a bit far. Not many amenities or atmosphere, but overall a good place to stay.

Hi! The hostel is in the centre, within 15 min. to Plaza catalunya, but in a very safe area. Barcelona is very big and we can't be near everything! Thanks for your comment anyway.

I'd say the best hostel for the price, location, cleanliness, welcoming staff, available services and of course, meeting new people!

• 21st Feb 2015

If you are looking for a place where you can have some privacy, don't stay here. It's cramped and tiny, and so are the rooms. Staff weren't particularly friendly. Wifi does not reach the rooms. The hostel was clean and in a good location though.

What a hostal! When I got up in the morning, hot coffee was waiting for me! A human sized hostal, modern and clean, good tv room, dining room is very convivial. Well located and quiet enough. Food store right in front was very accomodating. I met people from all over the word in few days, what a beautiful experiencel The teamwork, Rosa and Moises and the others, are careful people, always ready to attend us, to help us out Next time I go to Barcelona, it will be a pleasure to visit them again!

• 19th Feb 2015

I was very nervous about what this hostel would be like because of how low the price was, but I was so pleasantly surprised. I don't have a single bad thing to say about this place. Such a friendly, welcoming environment full of lovely kind people. I'm so happy I chose to stay here.

• 18th Feb 2015

Wifi available only in the common area. Excellent price. Helpful staff.

As a prolific backpacker for more than 25 years,this is one of the best hostels in the world for incredible value for money,a husband and wife team run this place impeccably, so clean ,friendly staff Mirko and his brother from Argentina. Will always stay here right in the heart of Barcelona City close to everything.It's like a home from home. I wish I could fault it but I can't.Huge lockers,free tea and coffee,friendly atmosphere,always helpful.Free internet and wifi..and a kitchen. Thanks Rosa!

Thanks vey much. Wish you all the best.

I was in this hostel and for me it was a very good experience.The hostel was very clean and the rooms was very really good.I enjoiyed with the paella in the hostel.Thank very much and see you soon.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Is the best hostel that I never stayed in Spain,very clean,cheap and great staff.They have very big lockers and a huge kitchen.Toilets and showers very clean and big.High recomend it.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Great hostal ! So clean, great stuff, I had a lovely time !! Hope to return soon !

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Great location; at walking distance from the Plaça Catalunya etc. The staff is very friendly and speaks excellent English. Every guest gets his own locker. The kitchen is clean.

It was my second time in this hostel, it is the best you can find if you need to rest a little. Also very close to main attractions, Very nice and helpful staff!!!!

¡Mil gracias!

My favourite hostel, The staff is really friendly!!!!

You are always welcome! We really hope you can come back to Barcelona and see you again. All the best for you, -Backpakcers BCN Team

Once again everything perfect:)

A excellent hostel much better than we expected, completely a high valuable choice.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • China

Thank you for appreciating our effort!

Super super cheap and a great deal if all you need is a place to sleep. Would have liked to see more outlets by bed instead of one or two one one side of large multi-bed room. Had lockers but the doors to the actual rooms weren't ever locked. Rooms are right outside the common room and lots of loud people there were pretty easy to hear. Not my favorite, but fine enough for a cheap night.

Hi! There are plenty of outlets everywhere, inside and outside the room. All the guests have a room key so it is not the hostel's fault if the doors are not locked. We offer much more than a place to sleep, as we have a big kitchen, Play station, more than a hundred films to watch...everything included in the price.This is like a big house more than a hostel and that's why people like it.

Really great staff.

• 4th Jan 2015

Super clean and calm hostel. Staff friendly and ready to help if it's needed. Kitchen and all facilities are tidy and very organised. The only poor point is that they don't have girls/boys toilets or bathrooms so it may be a little bit uncomfortable for some people.

Hi! Thank you for staying with us. We do it that way so that everybody has the option to use any bathroom without having to wait. All the bathrooms have a lock inside so this is not a problem.

« first « Prev 1 2 3