Backpackers BCN Reviews

Casanova, 52, Barcelona, Spain

2012 Total Reviews

Well located and nice staff. Need to improve atmosphere.

The location is perfect. The breakfast is ok, the rooms and bathrooms are good. The only problem was there were no plugs near the beds. The staff is there 24h. Very good hostel

• 23rd Jun 2015

This place was great. I love Barcelona and easily could've stayed the rest of the week. Everyone's friendly and it's easy to meet people. The noise isn't even noticeable and they make sure it gets quiet after 12 so others can sleep. I'd definitely recommend this place plus lockers are huge!

The hostel is really small and for those who wants to chill out while staying at a very central place. The minus part was not having electris outlets close to beds, at a more individual distance. But you can still live with it. The best part is the night bus which goes to airport passes just around the corner so if you have a early flight (like I had), you do not need to worry about how to get to the airport.

Was Amaizing! The ambient is really clean and the employers are really friendly! I had a brilhant time there!! FOI otimo!

Im a 20 year old female(: and I felt very safe and at home here. The staff is very friendly & helpful! I had a great experience here & I would recommend it to anyone.

• 10th Jun 2015

Thank you! Hope to see you again!

I have been to Barcelona quite a few times and always stayed in different hostels because none of them were really quite right. However, I will definitely stay here again. It's fairly small so you meet other travellers easily. Pretty spacious dorms. Comfortable beds. Good showers although one of them needs a new head. Not bad breakfast, with nicer jam than usual although more brown bread would be better. Very clean. Helpful and entertainingly eccentric staff. Old but functional public computer.

No key to get into building you have to ring doorbell every time. Pretty far from beach... Staff is nice but they do their job and don't like to talk. Really hot in building. Rest is good!

Hey! Thanks for taking this moment to rate. I told you when you checked in that not having a key is for everybodies´s security: we open the door ourselves to check that no one from out of the hostel gets there. An yes, the beach is at the coast an we are in the centre. It's impossible to be in both places! We have air conditioning in all the rooms. You only had to turn it on.

Loved this hostel. Plenty of bathrooms and staff was extremely helpful. Good location.

• 31st May 2015

It was a nice stay. Me and my partner felt comfortable all time. Friendly staff. And everything basic you need is there.

It was a good experience over all. The location is excellent and you can go pretty much everywhere by foot. There's a metro station close too. What I didn't like about the hostel is that in the room there aren't many wall sockets (only 3 in a room with 6 beds). Wifi is good though! The hostel's street can get very busy and loud, cars and ambulances pass by all the time and it can be annoying sometimes.

I cannot imagine how lucky I was ending up at Backpackers BCN! It is absolutly el mejor hostel en España and I can't recomand it enough. The athomsphere is warm and cozy and I felt home so quickly. After few hours it felt like sharing an appartment with good friends. The staff is amazing - helpfull, down to earth and with a good sense of humor. Best home in the best city - only bad thing is that one day you have to leave..

• 5th May 2015
  • Denmark

Thanks so much! We all wish you the best luck in the world and wish to see you again.

Best hostel ever! Perfect location, nice and helpful staff, very clean. Highly reccomended!

• 5th May 2015
  • Spain

We are a family and we enjoyed the stay very much. The location was so near the centre and yet not on too busy road. I was happy to find all clean at all times. The staff in particular was very friendly, warm and welcoming. The atmosphere was relaxed, quiet and pleasant. I have loved it and will stay there again.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Czech Republic

Thank you, we hope to see you and your family again :)

Excellent hostel!! Well located, close to subway stations and buses. Clean and a good value for money. Great staff. I'll really liked my stay there and I'll come back some day.

Great staff, great location, great facilities, recommended.

Thanks! Hope to see you again!

Everything you want in a hostel. Nice staff, good location, good facilities. What more can you say.

Everything perfect 💚💛💗

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Spain

Great stay! My second time in a year staying at this hostel because I had such a wonderful experience last time. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable about the area with maps, discounts and easy directions to the attractions. On a quiet street and adult setting. Very clean and comfortable and plan to stay again when I´m in Barcelona!!

• 14th Apr 2015

Thank you! All the staff wishes you two the best. You are great people.

Very clean and comfortable, some noise from the main street but the location is otherwise perfect. Would definitely stay again if visiting Barcelona.

« first « Prev 1 2 3