Backpackers BCN

• santiduran
  • Uruguay, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2017
8.0

El hostel esta bueno, la gente muy buena onda! Se siente mas como una casa que hostel. Lo unico en contra es que los dormitorios son muy chicos. Se cuida el silencio en la noche.

19th Apr 2017

Really laid back chill hostel. You meet people here who are the intelligent and sometimes quirky type. Really had a great time. Thank you

6th Apr 2017

Great location, helpful staff, clean beds, and big lockers

Thank you very much! Hope to see you again!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Mar 2017

Great Location and friendly staff! I arrived at 1am & had to make the bed myself which was a bit odd, especially as I was in a top bunk with someone sleeping below me. Otherwise all good!

24th Mar 2017

This is one of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed in in Europe. Everything was super clean and safe, and beyond that, the hostel had a non-corporate, laid-back, relaxed feel that's infinitely better than what you get in corporate hostel chains. The staff was friendly and fun to hang out with and I was excited to get back to the hostel and hang out every night. Plus, there are curtains on the beds, which is always a plus. This place is exactly what I look for in a hostel!

Thanks a lot for your wonderful review. We really like you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you took your time to review. It is good to see that people notice the effort we are doing and that this hostel provides all that a traveller needs. Hope to see you again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Mar 2017
2.0

Ok hostel that was RUINED by very rude staff member. Lots of the showers had issues with flooding water everywhere, and on my last day one of the staff yelled at me (swearing and being extremely rude) for getting water on the floor, and told me to clean it up. If I make a mess of course I'll clean it, but it is in no way my fault that the hostel showers flood - that is the hostel's responsibility. The worker was so rude other guests had to intervene. I never got an apology from the worker.

Francesca, as you say, the hostel is OK, but you are rating all the fields with the worst rating because you are angry, not because we deserve it. I have apologised in private for what happened, have talked to the person in charge and admits he got nervous and overreacted, and the hostel has many other good things. I apologise again, but your stay was not that bad as you extended it several more days and the incident only happened the last one. If you extended it, the hostel was not so bad and your punishment is unfair. Thanks for your time.

• Mexico, Male, 41+
11th Mar 2017

Every time I've been at Barcelona I stayed with them. As at other trips I felt secure. The staff always have an answer about my questions. Certenly this is a place where I will returns, no doubts, next time. I foud this place gratefully relaxed and friendly; not for loudly parties or so, but with SO good ambience of respect. Thank you all Staff.

• Mexico, Male, 41+
9th Mar 2017

This is one of the BESTS hostels I've been!! Every interesting place was too close and... The staff always have a map for me!!! I do not know why but I ALWAYS lost all of them. I've been at other hostels and the staff of some of them were... How to say it?.. Somehow like "angry" when I asked for another map, so... Anyway, my time there was SO nice and happy, I felt the place Clean and Safe at the same time.

• Azerbaijan, Male, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017

Everything is just amazing, specially staff. So, I missed my flight, they done everything for helping me, these guys get 5+ star from me ;) Keep going on guys... Hi from Azerbaijan:)))

• mtrajk
  • Macedonia, Male, 18-24
19th Feb 2017

I'm satisfied, beautiful place, but only price was bigger compared with price of my booking. For 3 beds for 3 night i need to pay 64 euros but i paid 74, i don't know why.

Hi! Thanks for the rating. The price was the same, but the tourist tax was not included and that was the difference.