Backpackers BCN Reviews

Casanova, 52, Barcelona, Spain

This is the third time I've stayed at this hostel and, as usual, I'm very satisfied with my overall experience. The staff are friendly, the location is superb, and the place is comfortable, clean and affordable. I highly recommend it.

CENTRALLY LOCATED HOSTEL WITH EVER FRIENDLY STAFF. SECOND TIME AT THIS HOSTEL AND WOULD USE AGAIN. BREAKFAST COULD BE MORE SUBSTANTIAL BUT OTHERWISE IT IS A PLEASANT PLACE TO STAY!

It felt very homie and safe. Always someone at reception and the people who run the place are really helpful, it seems like they're a family. The rooms were cozy and everyone shares all the bathrooms so there's always one available. Also the kitchen is a great common space plus tonnes of movies in case you want a chill night in. Not so much a party hostel, breakfast is also included!

I really enjoyed my stay at Backpackers BCN! It was a clean hostel, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Also, the hostel is very secure, and the lockers are great.

Perfect;) absolutly Perfect!

We only spent one night night at the hostel so I can't comment on everything. The two receptionist were lovely and happy to answer any questions. The whole hostel was very clean and tidy. I would recommend and stay again.

Literally no atmosphere - not recommended for solo travellers.

Well, there is a good atmosphere in the hostel, although maybe it's not what you wanted. The hostel, as we say, it is not a party one. The atmosphere is perfect for people who want to chill out, read a book, watch a movie in our giant tv or just rest. The are activities in and out of the hostel but if you expect people singing loudly or getting drunk, this is not the place.

absolutely loved the calm atmosphere inside. I've probably never been so comfortable in a hostel before, it's a shame I had to go to another hostel after 2 days as they had no rooms available. fantastic staff!

1 2 Next » last »