Backpackers BCN Reviews

Casanova, 52, Barcelona, Spain

2068 Total Reviews

It was a good experience over all. The location is excellent and you can go pretty much everywhere by foot. There's a metro station close too. What I didn't like about the hostel is that in the room there aren't many wall sockets (only 3 in a room with 6 beds). Wifi is good though! The hostel's street can get very busy and loud, cars and ambulances pass by all the time and it can be annoying sometimes.

I cannot imagine how lucky I was ending up at Backpackers BCN! It is absolutly el mejor hostel en España and I can't recomand it enough. The athomsphere is warm and cozy and I felt home so quickly. After few hours it felt like sharing an appartment with good friends. The staff is amazing - helpfull, down to earth and with a good sense of humor. Best home in the best city - only bad thing is that one day you have to leave..

• 5th May 2015
  • Denmark

Thanks so much! We all wish you the best luck in the world and wish to see you again.

Best hostel ever! Perfect location, nice and helpful staff, very clean. Highly reccomended!

• 5th May 2015
  • Spain

We are a family and we enjoyed the stay very much. The location was so near the centre and yet not on too busy road. I was happy to find all clean at all times. The staff in particular was very friendly, warm and welcoming. The atmosphere was relaxed, quiet and pleasant. I have loved it and will stay there again.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Czech Republic

Thank you, we hope to see you and your family again :)

Excellent hostel!! Well located, close to subway stations and buses. Clean and a good value for money. Great staff. I'll really liked my stay there and I'll come back some day.

Great staff, great location, great facilities, recommended.

Thanks! Hope to see you again!

Everything you want in a hostel. Nice staff, good location, good facilities. What more can you say.

Everything perfect 💚💛💗

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Spain

Great stay! My second time in a year staying at this hostel because I had such a wonderful experience last time. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable about the area with maps, discounts and easy directions to the attractions. On a quiet street and adult setting. Very clean and comfortable and plan to stay again when I´m in Barcelona!!

• 14th Apr 2015

Thank you! All the staff wishes you two the best. You are great people.

Very clean and comfortable, some noise from the main street but the location is otherwise perfect. Would definitely stay again if visiting Barcelona.

Awesome place. But seriously, remember to change the toilet paper. Cannot count how many times there was none.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Denmark

This hostel was awesome! It was cozy and the staff was excellent. Everything was super nice. I would definitely recommend it to other travelers!

A very clean hostel with friendly staff and everything you need for a comfortable stay. The rooms were a bit loud at times due to the thin walls, but other than that, we had a perfectly happy stay here and would go back!

Liked everything except noise from common room and tv can be heard in bedrooms and wifi does not work upstairs or in bedrooms

1 2 3 Next » last »