Backpackers BCN Reviews

Casanova, 52, Barcelona, Spain

1975 Total Reviews

As you see from my scores I was very happy with my stay at Backpackers BCN Casanova. The helpful Argentinians guarded the door day and night. The kitchen and utensils were always aintained clean as were the dorms, showetrs and indeed all areas. Rosa (?) all all the staff worked hard and maintained a very pleasanmt and comfortable hostel. I hope I wil be able to return next year as there is plenty left for me to see by way of museums and to photograph toom when outside

Excellent facilities for the price! Clean rooms and bathrooms. Large lockers in the room. Clean and fully equipped kitchen. TV room and free wifi. Lovely staff that help with anything and everything. Laundry service for €8. Close to metro stations but also within walking distance of a lot of sights; ie 20 minutes to cathedral. Had a lovely time here!

1 2 3 Next » last »