6.1
Good 540 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 540 Total Reviews
Backpackers Citihostel Located at 61-62 Lower Gardiner Street, , Dublin.
Ireland

• DommaRoo
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2016
3.1

It's a bed and a roof, staff were nice guys but their custom service isn't that great. Look I didn't care about the funky smell, lack of security and the queue for the toilets, only thing was - it costs a ridiculous amount over weekends for what it is. Met great people there so that made it better.

• Scotland, Male, 41+
10th Jun 2016
8.0

Did exactly what it said on the tin, excellent location , very clean and would recommend. Througholy enjoyed my stay.

• India, Male, 25-30
8th Jun 2016
8.0

I have booked for like 7 days as I have just moved in to Dublin. I am going to stay here for 4 years, so was looking for a permanent residence. I got an accommodation after 3 days and I moved in to the new place. When I asked for a cancellation for further days, the hotel did not returned ma a single penny. They just gave me a credit for 3 days which no other than me can use. It would be better if they can refund me some amount after deduction from my stay and with some extra charges.

4th Jun 2016

Then internet does not work in the rooms. Only in the common areas which is annoying. Also in my 10 bed dorm there was only two outlets. Definitely not enough.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
27th May 2016
4.9

I suppose I got what I deserved for being so cheap. This place is in a great location. That's where the positives end. I've never stayed somewhere so dirty, smelly and lifeless before. My dorm had clearly not been cleaned in months, if at all and the toilet door was hanging off its hinges. The staff were not rude, nor particularly helpful or welcoming. The people all seemed beaten down by the dour surroundings. I tried to stay away as much as possible and did have a great time in Dublin

• USA, Male, 18-24
25th May 2016
3.7

Overall just pretty dirty

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th May 2016
5.4

Initially put in a room with a less than pleasant smell and a set of bunk beds being noisily constructed, then moved up to a room on the top floor with no curtains and trains loudly going past late at night and early in the morning.

16th May 2016
6.0

The main problem we experienced was the poor kitchen facilities. There was no toaster, inadequate pots and pans but the hostel was very easy to find.

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th May 2016

Hostel was lovely, staff were chatty and welcoming; would definitely stay again.