Backpackers-Duesseldorf Reviews

Fuerstenwall 180, 40215, Dusseldorf, Germany

nothing special. only stayed one night, not a whole lot to do in the city.

Nice hostel, staff is ok.

With the amount of common rooms and things to do around the hostel it makes it a great atmosphere. The kitchen is clean and the breakfast is good. The rooms are nice however more bathroom facilities would be nice. The staff was nice but quiet and the reception hours were a bit of a bummer and kitchen closed at 9:30 which is to early.

It was a great stay, i met lots of nice people and good atmosphere!! The breakfast is really good and super clean. Definitely i will stay next time here!

Not a lively atmosphere. Nothing special about his hostel. Dusseldorf seems to be a short stopover for travelers to get to somewhere else.

I was very pleased to stay in this hostel. I have stayed in several in different countries and was pleased by the cleanliness and kind staff at this one. The Info Desk at the airport tried to send me to the wrong hostel, so I'm glad I gave them the address for Backpacker's when they tried to send me to the other one!

• 23rd Jun 2015

Nice hostel with friendly staff, common room spaces and a kitchen. It's in a relatively quiet area and lacks a bit of atmosphere as a result of the location, but the old town within walking distance.

The hostel is pretty easy to find, especially if you have the location saved on google maps. We were welcomed by a very friendly staff member who showed us around the hostel and showed us what part of town to go to, and gave us a map with some cool locations listed to visit. Our room was clean and everything worked okay. The bathroom was also clean. for breakfast there was coffee, meats, bread, and some oat seed mix, which was all very nice. Overall a good stay

• 23rd Jun 2015

The rooms lock although I don't think there are lockers. There's a good little kitchen and you get breakfast. The staff are really friendly and helpful. There's a little living room area and a free computer. However the rooms were really hot and light and if you open the window, really noisy. And they put me as a lone female in a room with 10 drunk football players which I really didn't appreciate. But the hostel itself is nice and quite easy to find.

Staff was very helpful but a bad smell came from the bathroom of outside

Breakfast was very good. Clean rooms and the host were very friendly.

• 4th Jun 2015

Goose hostel to stay in. Not the nearest to the centre, but only a short walk. Staff were very helpful and there are plenty of areas to chill out in. The hostel was looked after and cleaned thoroughly daily. It was really full when I stayed, but all guests were respectful of each other, and it was still comfortable to stay in

Very good! Rooms very clean. They have llockers. Before we arrived, they sent us all codes for late check in. Perfect.

The hostel is fine. 20 min walk from main station or take the bus. When I was there it was extremely quiet, so that atmosphere was bad, but I could imagine when busy it would be a really cool hostel. Great thatsbthe you've you brekki.myhe staff were pretty dull.

One of the coolest hostels I've stayed at, the lounge is comfy and heaps of places to charge things. The kitchen is well stocked and clean, breakfast is free. Staff awesome, friendly and very helpful. Place is clean, short walk (15 mins) from old town. Not a party atmosphere but I wasn't there on a weekend. Highly recommended!

Good independent hostel. Comfy beds.

Had a great stay and everyone was very nice. Would definitely stay there again if I go back to Düsseldorf :D

Very kind and great staff. Very clean and great security. Few minutes walk to main train station

Superb place

It was my first time in a hostel, and it was great there's just a cosy atmosphere and its really easy to make friends here everything was clean and you have a number lock on your room maybe on little thing: add some little lights on every bed. You will see me again!!

• 2nd Mar 2015