Backpackers-Duesseldorf Reviews

Fuerstenwall 180, 40215, Dusseldorf, Germany

It was nice. Staff were friendly, rooms were clean. Shame you couldn't pay either online or in person using Visa or MasterCard though.

i like cozy places, but for one night for me its quiet good. thank you

i was left there without any attendance neither telefone asistance at that time of a night without any idea at all where i coud go, only for 5-10 minutes later than reception hour after hell of work and time to find the hostel. ! ..... Fortunately, another customer let me to sleep on one of his 2 beds which he said that were made paid even for web-error(!?), with no sheets and pillow case! later after holidays i found i was charged thru my Visa for that night staying on that PAID bed!

• 8th Nov 2014
  • China

Dear Guest, when we realized that you are too late we arranged your bed and everything for you to get in. We send you an email with all nessecary informations to get in and to find your bed. Sorry when you are so terrible confused in finding our hostel or to check your mail. We charged you, because you stayed with us. I guess that is absolutley correct. Don´t point on us when you are totally confused. - the management

basic hostel. nice staff, not overly friendly, but efficient

Unprofessional in all aspects. By far the worst hostel I have ever experienced. Your hostel is ruining the reputation for the hostel industry.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

The cleaner walked into our room while we were present and continued to clean it and opened the window which we found was rather strange. The bunk-beds need serious updating, I nearly broke my back on the upper bunk. There was a smelly pumpkin carved out into a skeletor in one of our presses, wonderful surprise to find. I thought the living quarters were good. Showers/ toilets were clean and free internet and kiosk to surf. I think more concentration needed on the rooms.

Fairly stock standard hostel. Not much happening in the immediate vicinity, but walkable to the old town. There are multiple common areas within the hostel for meeting other travellers.

Very basic hostel, small and cosy. The second night I was there someone tried to break open all the lockers. Luckily the lock held. A hesitant recommendation for this place, but do yourself a favour and just don't go to Dusseldorf. There's nothing going on anywhere.

This hostel is about 15-20 minutes walk from the Altstadt and there isn't much to see/do in the vicinity. There is, however, supermarkets, some cafes and fast food restaurants. And if feels relatively secure walking alone at night. The hostel itself is absolutely fine. The 8-bed dorm was cozy but had lockers and needed a passcode to enter. Breakfast is really good. Thanks to Patrick for a satisfactory 2-night stay.

cantral but quiet location. you will be in the center of Düsseldorf and among friendly people from all the worl.

Nothing to complain about. Had a great time in Düsseldorf ! Value for Money is great.

Very nice place. Always brings in people you can meet and talk to in a comfortable atmosphere.

Great for meeting people! There were plenty of other friendly solo travelers. The staff wasn't really friendly, and the linens fee was a bit unexpected

I enjoyed being there. Convenient hostel, warmly reception, very close to the K 21 museum. I would like the kitchen open more than 10 hours.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • China

Decent location and helpful staff but a pretty limited breakfast and there are queues for the toilets and showers.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The rate includes a small breakfast: (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cereals, 3 kinds of bread, jam, nutella, honey, cream-cheese, pate, salami, mortadella), towel and 24h internet access.

Cons: My room smelled really bad. The bed were really uncomfortable and do a lot of noise. Pros: Nice breakfast

This place is extortionate for a basic hostel. Our 'private double room' - bunk beds andbarely enough floor space for two people to stand. The room was decorated with Simpsons pictures and was like being in a 14year old boys room. Signs everywhere telling you it wasn't a hotel and to make own beds (and be charged an extra 4 euros for the privilege). If the place us so adamant it is not a hotel, then why the hotel prices?! 60 Euros for us to spend 1 night here was daylight robbery.

• 29th Jul 2014

It was really nice and breakfasts were very delicious! This hostel is near the city centre and there is very beautiful nearby. I recommend it to everyone!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Russia

Nice place. Great staff.

This hostel was so great! The staff were fantastic, the atmosphere was fantastic, the location is within walking distance to EVERYTHING! My ONLY complaint was that the kitchen and dining area completely closes off at ten, so if you're hungry after that, you better hope that you were smart enough to stuff some granola bars somewhere in your bags! Which we weren't Hahaha