Backpackers-Duesseldorf Reviews

Fuerstenwall 180, 40215, Dusseldorf, Germany

basic hostel. nice staff, not overly friendly, but efficient

Unprofessional in all aspects. By far the worst hostel I have ever experienced. Your hostel is ruining the reputation for the hostel industry.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

The cleaner walked into our room while we were present and continued to clean it and opened the window which we found was rather strange. The bunk-beds need serious updating, I nearly broke my back on the upper bunk. There was a smelly pumpkin carved out into a skeletor in one of our presses, wonderful surprise to find. I thought the living quarters were good. Showers/ toilets were clean and free internet and kiosk to surf. I think more concentration needed on the rooms.

1 2 Next » last »