Backpackers-Duesseldorf Reviews

Fuerstenwall 180, 40215, Dusseldorf, Germany

Fantastic hostel, very impressed and would recommend to anyone visiting Dusseldorf.

• 25th Nov 2013

Absolutely a great stay with all the facilities, I was very surprised! Also the very kind and helpfull staff & the cleanliness, just great. Now this is what I call great value for your money. When I'll need a place to stay in the future, in Düsseldorf, I'll come back! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

• 25th Nov 2013
  • All Female Group, 41+

Dear H. thank you very much for kind words and this praise is both - the benchmark by which we will be measured and an incentive for future measures.

The wifi kept disconnecting and the shower temperature was unsteady, but I cannot think of another bad word towards the place.

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Estonia

For a normal hostel in a normal city is 30 euros pp to expensive.

• 22nd Nov 2013

Dear Sir, accidently you forgot to mention that you stayed with us during the medica fair - the world larges trade fair for medical products. I am sorry but 50% surcharge during a fair of this size seems to me still a bargain in a town like duesseldorf. But when you where here just to enjoy our beer and the city, it is expensive - I agree.

It was a great stay. For people who want to party definitely a good solution. For more relaxed people not so good.. a lot of party people in the hostel who are noisy at night which can be heard all over the place because of thin walls. So finally it depends on what kind of person you are. Wifi available, although complicated and a little slow. Nice hang-out-area and nice breakfast!

I had a very good stay, the free breakfast is a strong plus since it was quite rich, with ham and cheese, and the facilities were always clean. I can recommend the hostel and will be back next time I'm in dusseldorf

I came for a weekend trip, and found it a very reasonable hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful, good breakfast, lockers for everyone inside the rooms (bring your padlock, though), and good security. Just 10 minutes away from the old town, and 15 from the main station. Facilities were not extraordinary, but I would certainly recommend this hostel.

Good hostel, the rooms are clean. Only the old sin of showers. But there you are not the whole day.

• 23rd Oct 2013

the staff were very helpful and informative.

• 22nd Oct 2013

good location near to heart of dusseldorf

1 2 Next » last »