Backpackers-Duesseldorf Reviews

Fuerstenwall 180, 40215, Dusseldorf, Germany

The cleaner walked into our room while we were present and continued to clean it and opened the window which we found was rather strange. The bunk-beds need serious updating, I nearly broke my back on the upper bunk. There was a smelly pumpkin carved out into a skeletor in one of our presses, wonderful surprise to find. I thought the living quarters were good. Showers/ toilets were clean and free internet and kiosk to surf. I think more concentration needed on the rooms.

Fairly stock standard hostel. Not much happening in the immediate vicinity, but walkable to the old town. There are multiple common areas within the hostel for meeting other travellers.

Very basic hostel, small and cosy. The second night I was there someone tried to break open all the lockers. Luckily the lock held. A hesitant recommendation for this place, but do yourself a favour and just don't go to Dusseldorf. There's nothing going on anywhere.

This hostel is about 15-20 minutes walk from the Altstadt and there isn't much to see/do in the vicinity. There is, however, supermarkets, some cafes and fast food restaurants. And if feels relatively secure walking alone at night. The hostel itself is absolutely fine. The 8-bed dorm was cozy but had lockers and needed a passcode to enter. Breakfast is really good. Thanks to Patrick for a satisfactory 2-night stay.

cantral but quiet location. you will be in the center of Düsseldorf and among friendly people from all the worl.

Nothing to complain about. Had a great time in Düsseldorf ! Value for Money is great.

1 2 Next » last »