Backpackers-Duesseldorf Reviews

Fuerstenwall 180, 40215, Dusseldorf, Germany

It was nice. Staff were friendly, rooms were clean. Shame you couldn't pay either online or in person using Visa or MasterCard though.

i like cozy places, but for one night for me its quiet good. thank you

i was left there without any attendance neither telefone asistance at that time of a night without any idea at all where i coud go, only for 5-10 minutes later than reception hour after hell of work and time to find the hostel. ! ..... Fortunately, another customer let me to sleep on one of his 2 beds which he said that were made paid even for web-error(!?), with no sheets and pillow case! later after holidays i found i was charged thru my Visa for that night staying on that PAID bed!

Dear Guest, when we realized that you are too late we arranged your bed and everything for you to get in. We send you an email with all nessecary informations to get in and to find your bed. Sorry when you are so terrible confused in finding our hostel or to check your mail. We charged you, because you stayed with us. I guess that is absolutley correct. Don´t point on us when you are totally confused. - the management

basic hostel. nice staff, not overly friendly, but efficient

Unprofessional in all aspects. By far the worst hostel I have ever experienced. Your hostel is ruining the reputation for the hostel industry.

• 20th Oct 2014