9.2
Superb 437 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 437 Total Reviews
Backpackers Fairytale Located at Istarska 3, , Split.
Croatia
Split Croatia, Split 21 000 Istarska 3
92% 437
43.5116777 16.4425313
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Couple, 25-30
28th Apr 2016

Antea is the best host we ever met. She provided us full information about the city and the tourist spot. It is a small hostel but with a spacious common room. You can also see the beautiful sea view from the balcony. We highly recommend this hostel.

26th Apr 2016

Backpackers Fairytale was the perfect hostel to wrap up my two month Euro trip in. There was a very open and smooth vibe throughout the hostel with everyone wanting to experience the beautiful coastland of Split. Antea was an amazing hostess! Even though I booked the hostel very last minute, she was very responsive and accommodating. She was easily the warmest hostess I've come across and I've been around a ton during my travels! If you're still reading this trust me when I say book here!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
26th Apr 2016

Myself and 3 friends stayed at Backpackers Fairytale for 2 night and it was great! The hostess was absolutely lovely and the atmosphere was very relaxing and laid back. The hostel was very clean and comfortable with room to hang out and interact with other travellers! Great location, super close to everything we wanted to see! Would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone!

• webbexpress
  • England, Male, 31-40
25th Apr 2016

Great place to stay and an ideal location in relation to the old town, bus/ferry terminal. Very helpful with advice/guidance :-)

• Australia, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

Great place, great location. More like you're staying with long list friends. I recommend this place highly , you will love it.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

This hostel is awesome! The location is perfect, so close to everything, Antea was incredible, and the place is so cute. We love how small it is, you really get to know everyone so well, and the facilities are great. Would definitely recommend staying here :)

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

This place was awesome - ended up staying an extra night. Very clean, you'd facilities and Antea was super friendly and helpful. Perfect location - easy walk through the markets to the beach. Met some really cool people here. Would definitely stay again.

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2016
6.9

Showed up during check in time and noone was there. Managed to get in and leave my stuff there for the day. Came back to check in and stuff and an unhelpful volunteer/staff told me that he wasn't able to check me in, give me keys, contact a person could, or otherwise help me. He told me to call a number which had no answer over a few hours. So I gave up and stayed somewhere else. Good kitchen and common room though. Looked clean though in a good location

I apologize one more time, if u want u are always welcome to come here for few nights for free. The guy that needed to check u in is not working here anymore i just couldn't believe that he didn't put u in the room. one more time i'm really sorry, that was the only day that i was away. Antea

• nakyung119
  • South Korea, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2016
6.6

The staffs were nice and kind. I thought that the location is very good but it was kind of far from the old town.

• Australia, Female, 41+
9th Apr 2016

From the moment I arrived Antea made me feel welcome. The dorms are light and airy, beds clean, comfortable and spacious. The small kitchen is ample for any experienced backpacker to prepare a meal. The balcony is a gem, a place to sit and soak up the sunshine while overlooking Split, or enjoy a cool evening breeze while watching the stars and city lights. Makes every one of the 100 stairs to the Hostel worth it. This is a hostel a traveller feels at home. I am sure we will meet again.