Backpackers Fairytale Reviews

Istarska 3, Split, Croatia

The best hostel I've stayed at throughout my two month backpacking trip. So thankful I found this place! Super clean, and the staff treats you like family. We even just dropped by without a reservation and they were more than pleased to have us back. Wonderful atmosphere and people. Highly recommended !! Oh and the showers are always hot.

• 8th Apr 2014

The overall atmosphere is calm and casual which is really great. There is a nice kitchen to cook in and sunny balconies with sea views to chill on. There are only 2 showers for the entire 18 beds, however, and in busy season showering must be a real mission. Sometimes I wonder if the staff aren't a bit too casual; often no one is even there.

• 5th Apr 2014

this hostel was a very good choice to stay, i even made some new friends. great location, friendly staff!

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Hungary

It's amazing hostel with great staff and most beautiful view i ever have.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Montenegro

If you are looking for a hostel in Split, dont worry you already find it! I had an awesome day in Split! The location was great (You can walk everywhere), the owner was helpful, friendly, and good security in the dorms. I will go back soon!!!

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

I had a fantastic stay here! Antea, the owner, was such a lovely girl, very accomodating and willing to help direct me to the bes sights of the ciy. The place was spotless and, althouh that might have been owin to the fact that there were only a couple of people staying there, antea cleaned quite a lot while I was there. The view from my window was lovely, and I just felt extremely welcome the whole time. Would definately stay here again.

• 15th Jan 2014

We were a group of seven foreign students and it was very cool ! the youth hostel is well located, perfect for travellers !

Very good hostel close to the city center, has evth. a hostel needs, esp. common room and balcony are very cosy. Staff very friendly and helpful, rooms and beds clean and comfortable. Only drawbacks: Its on the 4th floor. There are many stairs to step and there were only few guests. Maybe because they are a bit more expensive than others. But I think its worth it.