Backpackers Fairytale

Superb 709 Total Reviews
Superb 709 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2017

This hostel is awesome! Even though I arrived way past arrival, Antea, the owner of the hostel allowed me to check in with no problem. And on top of that, she helped me with the sea urchin barbs I got stuck in my foot! The hostel is clean, laid back and central to everything (5-10min from the central square and only 15min from the bus station by foot). It has a great family vibe and atmosphere. Would recommend for anyone wanting to visit and meet amazing people in Split. Miss you guys! Hvala!

20th Apr 2017

Felt at home walking in! Incredibly friendly and welcoming staff with an excellent knowledge of the city... gave useful recommendations on what to see and where to eat quality local cuisine. Location was also superb, just 5 min away from the old city by foot. No complaints, just wish I could have stayed longer!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2017

Great hostel! Staff was super friendly and welcoming and made us feel at home right away. Quick walk to city center and staff was very helpful in planning day excursions for us. We really enjoyed our stay here, and couldn't have asked for a better hostel experience in Split!

4th Apr 2017

Stayed there for one night and was pleasantly surprised. Top floor of an apartment building, a common area with a balcony with great view was nice. Very helpful staff, highly recommend!

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
24th Mar 2017

I love this hostel! Very clean and the facilities were perfect for me. Loved how close this hostel is to all the main attractions in the city. The hostel was very welcoming and it felt really good to come in after a long day and relax with the other travellers. Would definetly stay here again anytime!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

I LOVE Backpackers Fairytale! Sucha great hostel in a great location and great atmosphere! Friendly helpful staff, would recommend to everyone I know :)

23rd Mar 2017

This hostel is just incredible: the view, the staff, the cleanliness, the people, the beds. I had such an amazing time and felt at home. There were activities on all the time that really brought together everyone staying there and made it easy to meet new friends that I will have for a long time. This is THE hostel to stay at in Split, don't miss out!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Mar 2017

I really loved this place! It had a very homelike vibe, it felt almost as if it was my own top story apartment. Really nice view of the Adriatic sea, Cool staff and a chill vibe made my stay perfect. Cheers guys :) Worth mentioning it is on the top floor of an apartment building, but the view is worth the stairs 10 time over.

7th Mar 2017

What can i say more about this place , amazing location just in the heart of split old city , freindly staff helped me with anything I needed , and i think the best part was the atmosphere with the place and other guests , thank you for an amazing stay !

24th Feb 2017

My review is that this place really makes you feel like you're home while you're traveling also away from it with it's great location and great staff this place is a sure bet to enjoy Split.