Backpackers Fairytale Reviews

Istarska 3, Split, Croatia

Awesome hostel, great view. Antea is sooo nice and welcoming. It feels like coming home. Everything was nice and clean and the livingroom is a cozy and great place to meet people.

Awesome hostel, staff is helpful and great! The view of the city is SO pretty. If I'm ever in split I'm staying there.

• 30th Jun 2014

This was an absolutely awesome hostel. I only stayed two nights but I wish I had been able to stay more. The staff here are more kind, welcoming, and hospitable than anywhere else I've stayed. The hostel itself is a great space - a very nice, relaxing place to hang out - very clean rooms, nice common rooms, nice kitchen space, and an awesome balcony with a great view of the city. It really feels like home here. Will definitely come back!

• 29th Jun 2014