Backpackers Fairytale Reviews

Istarska 3, Split, Croatia

Absolutely awesome people who work there and an amazing location. Loved the good vibes and hanging out with beautiful people. So close to everything! Would stay there again!

• 1st Feb 2016
  • New Zealand

This hostel is one of the best I've stayed at!! The staff are so helpful and friendly. Loved the location and the amazing view from the balcony, great common room to have drinks and meet the other guests. Was kept really clean and always a plus when there is air con!! Would highly recommend to anyone travelling to Split.

There's no mention of the 92 steps you have to walk up to, we counted.

• 19th Oct 2015

Good hostel close to the city center, the bathrooms were pretty clean but the shower ran out of hot water pretty quick.

Really nice place to stay-it's easy to get to know the people at the hostel. The price is the best you'll find anywhere and the staff is great. The only problem we had was finding it-there's a small sign on the building that has the name, but no instructions on where to go once you're inside (it's on the very top floor).

Backpacker's Fairytale is a welcome site for any traveler. The bathrooms are big and clean, use of the hairdryer is complimentary, there's a beautiful balcony to hang out on, and the set up makes it a great place to meet people. Antea, the woman who runs it, is very helpful and kind, and a pleasure to be around. Thankyou for everything!

Great place, excelent atmosphere, Antea made me feel like home, I spent an awesome time at the hostel, Antea is a great person, funny, so kind and helpful... I'm just sad because I didn't cook anything for her ;) I wrote so late my comment haha sorry, and viva Mexico! haha

Love my time in split, backpackers fairytale made it so easy and enjoyable for us. Its about 10mins from everything. The host 'antea' was awesome and helpful (be careful she loves giving you a map) :). Definitely will be going back.

• 9th Oct 2015

that is an amazing hostel!!! will definitely come back!! staff is awesome Antea is just too kind with her guests! it is lovely... if ever you pass by split, come here you won't regret it! as for me, it is just a good bye, I am coming back next year :)

Great Hostel! Really chill atmosphere, nice common area and kitchen facilities. Location was awesome just a few minutes walk from the palace.

One of the best hostel that I stayed in my trip around Croatia, staff very cool. They gave totally support for my question about the city.

Hostel is nice and cozy. it's hide on the top floor of the building, better don't bring a big luggage with you. Stuffs are friendly and helpful. 5 mins walking to the city center. Only thing is there are only 2 showers in whole hostel, sometimes need to wait for a shower.

I have stayed in loads of hostels throughout Europe and this is one of the best I have ever stayed in. The staff are incredible! Made me feel like I was coming to visit old friends , went out of their way to help and make sure I had an awesome time. I couldn't recommend it enough, it is everything a hostel should be.

• 15th Sep 2015

This hostel was great. Small, so you got the chance to know people, with a good kitchen and common area. It's a short walk from the palace, good beaches, and the bus station. Rooms had good A/C and laundry is available for a fee. There are nice balconies to enjoy the view of the sea and drying lines to hang your towels and clothes. Overall, it was very comfortable. The only downside is that you have to climb a lot of stairs, so please keep that in mind before booking!

Thank you for welcoming me like one of your family, I had an awesome stay at Backpackers Fairytale! Antea, Anett, and Josip, you were all wonderful, you're running a great hostel. Already missing the Croatian hospitality and sunshine back home in Scotland. x

Friendly staff. Good location for the old town. Only downside was the number of showers and the quality of them really.

Staff is amazing! Helped out with any hiccups and the facilities are great too.

The hostel is well located, although it is a little bit difficult to find it. The atmosphere is fantastic, people there are outgoing and friendly. The staff also is amazing, they try to help you as much as they can. I would recommend it!

The hostel is 5 floors up with no lifts, hence it is a trouble for those carrying heavy backpacks or luggages. It is about 10 minutes walk away from city center but mainly without shelter, so you will be sweating for quite a lot. Wifi is pretty decent and there is this living lounge where everyone gathers and chill. Toilets, especially the showering part, is quite tight though.

Great place, felt so welcomed by all the guys in the hostel and their friends

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7