9.3
Superb 426 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 426 Total Reviews
Backpackers Fairytale Located at Istarska 3, , Split.
Croatia
Split Croatia, Split 21 000 Istarska 3
93% 426
43.5116777 16.4425313
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
26th Apr 2016

Myself and 3 friends stayed at Backpackers Fairytale for 2 night and it was great! The hostess was absolutely lovely and the atmosphere was very relaxing and laid back. The hostel was very clean and comfortable with room to hang out and interact with other travellers! Great location, super close to everything we wanted to see! Would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

Great place, great location. More like you're staying with long list friends. I recommend this place highly , you will love it.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

This place was awesome - ended up staying an extra night. Very clean, you'd facilities and Antea was super friendly and helpful. Perfect location - easy walk through the markets to the beach. Met some really cool people here. Would definitely stay again.

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2016
6.9

Showed up during check in time and noone was there. Managed to get in and leave my stuff there for the day. Came back to check in and stuff and an unhelpful volunteer/staff told me that he wasn't able to check me in, give me keys, contact a person could, or otherwise help me. He told me to call a number which had no answer over a few hours. So I gave up and stayed somewhere else. Good kitchen and common room though. Looked clean though in a good location

I apologize one more time, if u want u are always welcome to come here for few nights for free. The guy that needed to check u in is not working here anymore i just couldn't believe that he didn't put u in the room. one more time i'm really sorry, that was the only day that i was away. Antea

• nakyung119
  • South Korea, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2016
6.6

The staffs were nice and kind. I thought that the location is very good but it was kind of far from the old town.

• Australia, Female, 41+
9th Apr 2016

From the moment I arrived Antea made me feel welcome. The dorms are light and airy, beds clean, comfortable and spacious. The small kitchen is ample for any experienced backpacker to prepare a meal. The balcony is a gem, a place to sit and soak up the sunshine while overlooking Split, or enjoy a cool evening breeze while watching the stars and city lights. Makes every one of the 100 stairs to the Hostel worth it. This is a hostel a traveller feels at home. I am sure we will meet again.

• bojanatman1339
  • Montenegro, Male, 31-40
9th Apr 2016

Residence in the hostel was a great experience. The ambiance of the hostel is great. The staff is very friendly and always in the mood. Antea is favorite girl from Split!

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

We had a great time in Split and the hostel was an amazing experience. Lovely place, interesting and friendly people that helped us a lot and gave us all the useful tips. The view is wonderful and we enjoyed drinking our coffee in the morning on the terrace with other guests. We had so much fun and we saw lots of nice places. Split is indeed a beautiful city and we are surely coming back! Next time we will definitely book again a room at Backpackers Fairytale - we felt just like at home!

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2016

The hostel was spacious and clean with a gorgeous view. Antea was so sweet and very fun to talk to in between trips to the beach and exploring the old town. I would definitely recommend staying here for your trip to Split!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016

Friendly atmosphere, super clean. What more could you want?