Backpackers Family House Reviews

Juan Moore 304 (Reference block N� 11 Av. Pardo, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

2059 Total Reviews

I felt very comfortable here, everything is doing good,, all the people at from desk are really helpful, the hostel is clean and also I found the best bakery just 2 blocks from there...come here guys!

• 19th Jul 2015

Love this hostel..helpful and nice staff , clean and hoy showers and nice common áreas yo meet people.I will back in 2 weeks !

• 18th Jul 2015

Excellent stay, I was there with my boyfriend and both are agree that is one of the best hostels We've ever stayed before,,,clean bathrooms, great staff and nice neighborhood, ..thank you everyone to work there specially Rafa.

• 18th Jul 2015

Great staff. Thé problème was the noise. People keep ringing the bell and talking until midnight and the first groups were leaving at 4am, using toilets and shower. Very hard to sleep more than 4 hours

Very cold in evening and soooo noisy!!! Could only sleep from midnight till 4am

Clean, safe, and very accommodating. Met some friendly people there. Facilities are sparse but functional. Staff very helpful with suggestions in city. I'd recommend it!

10 mins walk to park Kennedy, nice hostel, shower water pressure can a little hit and miss

good location and price, friendly staff. would not return because hostel was dirty. there were white stains on the bed sheet and I couldn't believe there was no soap in the bathroom-- grossly unhygienic.

Nice hostel with the feeling of staying at a house. Friendly reception staff that gave good recommendations. As we had a private double room, there was good security, lockers were available and front door was opened by staff only. However, I did see room of dorm standing wide open without anyone being in the room. Location is good, very close to the beach.

Everything was very good.The location was excelent..

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Belgium

I have stayed at the Backpackers Family Hostel, as well as the Backpackers Family club right across the street - both being such great experiences. Pedro the owner took such good care of us, and most recently, really helped us out when we missed a flight in a time of need. His staff worked gave us accommodation at a busy time without reservation, and worked with us to ensure we could rebook our travels and get back on our way. Would recommend this hostel to everyone - very trustworthy and kind!

• 21st Jun 2015

Good location and friendly staff. The rooms could use a more ventilation as the dorm we were in was very damp and smelled like mildew -- likely from the attached washroom and the humidity of showering.

Good hostel, very quiet and a bit out of town.

Good location, helpful staff, very clean and nice atmosphere.Highly recommended!

• 4th Jun 2015

I have stayed at Backpackpackers Family House when I just arrived to Peru and for another night at the end of my holiday before departure. It is a very nice hostel: good location close to the beach in Moraflores, beds are super comfortable, warm water in the showers, cozy livingroom and very very friendly and helpful staff! Would recommend anyone to stay here!

The staff is very kind and thoughtful; the facilites are clean and accessible; the services are prompt and provided in an adequate manner, and the atmosphere of the venue is definitely very friendly. I really enjoyed my stay at Backpackers Family House in Lima, Peru. I will certainly recommed it to my relatives and friends.Thank You.

• 27th May 2015

Hostel is kind of hard to find and kinda annoying how you have to buzz everytime to get in. Place is very clean and was a good for a day stay.

Great location, friendly staff, safe rooms. Water pressure sucked, but water was warm. The staff also arranged pickup from the airport and pointed out some very helpful places on the map. Overall a very nice stay.

The Hostel is very silence, no significant traffic around the rooms. The beach is about 8minutes to walk, park Kennedy not more than 15. All the stuff are friendly and ready to help. Rooms are okay, the bath are clean, but not new, but in this category not surprise. Breakdast is really simple, so should by some extra to fill it up :) Only one negative think: I could not meet Mr. Hotwater wtihin 3 days.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Hungary

Excellent stay, no complains at all. Clen, nice staff and in breakfast time you could talk with some other travellers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4