Backpackers Family House Reviews

Juan Moore 304 (Reference block N� 11 Av. Pardo, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

2047 Total Reviews

Clean bathroom, comfy beds although room was really hot. Hot and powerful shower and really spacious bathroom! Breakfast was simple but nice juice!! Staff really nice and wifi decent although didn't always reach the room.

• 22nd Mar 2015

had a lovely staf here. really clean and the common areas were filled with Nice people. staff helped us to book tickets, nothing was to much for them.

The staff here make this hostel. Sincere thanks to all of them for connecting us with some cool recommendations.

New location. Nicer building. More WiFi friendly. Helpful staff. I would return

We thought the hostel would be closer to the action but it was a 20 minute walk from the main part of Miraflores. There was no fridge with water in it and the nearest grocery store was 20 minutes away. They offer airport pickup which is useful until you find out that it costs S/60. The noise really carries in this place so you can always hear the doorbell and every conversation not behind closed doors . That said - really nice staff (Christian), really comfy beds, clean and we felt really safe

When you stay in Miraflores yo have the options to stay in dowtown Miraflores that is very noise and commercial area or near the beach where we are, anyway you are only 10 minutes from dowtown.. and the closest grocerie store it is just 500 meters from the hostel, I didnt know how you can't see it.....next time please open your eyes and explore better...

Good hangout areas. Rooftop was a bonus. Helpful and friendly staff.

Backpacker's hostel is excellent, with hot and powerful shower. It's near the sea, which I had a nice walk back from the mall along the sea back to hostel at night, very safe on my own. the neighborhood is convenient, within around 10 mins walk to the supermarket, house of money exchange, 15-20 mins walk to a bus station that brings you to the old part of Lima. The staff is super nice, my flight delayed and could not make it for the first night, and they managed to help me wave off the charge.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

Maybe because it's our first stop in South America, i'm comparing with asia. Staf was helpfull, miraflores is nice.

• 9th Mar 2015

and then what is the bad thing?, because you scored us terrible

Nice staff.

This hostel was amazing. They arranged pick up from the airport in Lima, even though we got in at around 1:30 AM. They spoke English, and were extremely helpful with any questions we had. Eat at El Fogon, it's only a short walk, and their ceviche is incredible. Downtown miraflores is about a 20 minute walk, and there is so much to do there. We met so many great people at this hostel, and went out with them a few nights. It's a really fun place to have a few beers and meet new friends!

We stayed here with my girlfriend and a friend, the place is really good, clean and the staff is extremelly helpful. We stayed here again on our way back from Mancora. Would recommend.

• 17th Feb 2015

I was only here for one night as a quick stopover. The bed was comfy, room was clean, clean private bathroom (good shower pressure and hot water). The staff were helpful enough with finding places to eat nearby etc. Nothing fancy but definitely a pretty decent hostel for the price. Only issue I had was the daytime receptionist told me I could book a taxi with reception at 2am for the airport, but then the nighttime receptionist was not able to and so I had to walk out on the street and wait.

Staff is amazingly helpful. When I got sick the first night and asked to switch to a private room, they let me have the private room for two nights for the same price as a dorm.

Very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and reliable and safe taxi service, the breakfast is excellent.!! Would recommend!!

• 24th Jan 2015