Backpackers Family House Reviews

Juan Moore 304 (Reference block N� 11 Av. Pardo, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

2060 Total Reviews

We stayed here with my girlfriend and a friend, the place is really good, clean and the staff is extremelly helpful. We stayed here again on our way back from Mancora. Would recommend.

• 17th Feb 2015

I was only here for one night as a quick stopover. The bed was comfy, room was clean, clean private bathroom (good shower pressure and hot water). The staff were helpful enough with finding places to eat nearby etc. Nothing fancy but definitely a pretty decent hostel for the price. Only issue I had was the daytime receptionist told me I could book a taxi with reception at 2am for the airport, but then the nighttime receptionist was not able to and so I had to walk out on the street and wait.

Staff is amazingly helpful. When I got sick the first night and asked to switch to a private room, they let me have the private room for two nights for the same price as a dorm.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »