Backpackers Florence Central

8.5
Fabulous 494 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
20th Mar 2017

Amazing location, nice clean room serviced every day. Very good value for money.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
14th Mar 2017

Owing to a cancellation by another group, we were very kindly offered a free upgrade to a flat located right at the Duomo. We really enjoyed our stay in the apartment with a great view, decent kitchen and toilet facilities, a small sitting area and living room. It was nicely decorated in blue- giving a quaint 80s and rustic beach vibe. Excellent directions and explanations of the attractions and food options available in Florence were provided by our host as well.

12th Mar 2017

Absolutely great vibe of this place. Very quaint in comparison to most normal hostels. Do not go there if you are looking for a social experience but more a relaxed homey feel that you can unwind while traveling.

2nd Mar 2017

Really nice place to stay, I appreciated the well equipped kitchen with a supermarket just around the corner. The private room was great value during the week but I chose a cheaper bed in a dormitory for Saturday night.

• USA, Male, 25-30
27th Feb 2017

Very comfortable hostel that made it feel like I was actually living in Florence! They absolutely botched my check-in and I didn't even get there as early as I said I would. There are no signs outside and different numbers on the street so I was a bit confused on where to go. The man who answered my call was extremely unhelpful and just repeated the address. He was going to make me stand there and wait a half hour to check in. Luckily a kind woman let me in and checked me in. She was excellent.

• Greece, Male, 25-30
21st Feb 2017

I stayed at the hostel alone in the 5 persons dorm at the end of February. The hostel is located in some distance from the central station, around 20 minutes by feet. The location for me is good because it has a supermarket very close and it is close to this Michelangello Hill and the river. The place was clean and the woman at reception was very kind. It was to stay there.

20th Feb 2017

The location is great and the staff is very kind :)

12th Feb 2017

Would recommend!

• Jacinta1997
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

Great place! Very cozy and clean!

• Hong Kong, Male, 31-40
24th Jan 2017

everything is fine, But! the wifi is not fine!!!!!! besides the weak wifi, everything is good.