Backpackers Florence Central

Fabulous 516 Total Reviews
Fabulous 516 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
17th May 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here. We stayed in an en suite double room so didnt really see anyone else there. Great location, awesome staff (Luiz) who was really helpful explaining the main attractions and helping print tickets to our booked tours etc. Also managed to wash our clothes there. Thanks a lot guys. Would stay again :)

• Australia, Female, 41+
16th May 2017

We were put into riverbanks in a lovely hotel type room with chandelier...great location

15th May 2017

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The front desk and staff were incredibly accommodative and made our experience in Florence perfect! Will absolutely stay here again!

• USA, Male, 41+
11th May 2017

Very good location, clean and comfortable room and nice and helpful staff, especially Luis!

27th Apr 2017

We loved our room, especially with the ensuite bathroom. The only recommendation would be replacing the bed which had 2 big dips and a hump in the middle. The location was awesome. It was close to everything. The host was great too and she gave us excellent tips on where to dine. It was a little noisy in the evening, but nothing that ear plugs wouldn't take care of. Great value for the price. We would definitely stay there again.

• danielalrocha
  • Portugal, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

Really nice and cozy hostel. Location is awesome it has everything you need nearby! Very clean and comfy, loved the room that I stayed, it felt like I was at home. A little expensive but it will be my choice again in case I go back to Florence! Amazing:)

• brittrms
  • USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017

The staff was friendly and helpful. They gave me a map of Florence and circled all the sightseeing stuff and also places to eat that was cheap and offered a discount for staying at backpackers. I stayed in a single room and it was definitely my money's worth. Very comfy, very clean, had my own bathroom, and the wifi was perfect. It was in a good location and everything is a walking distance

30th Mar 2017

I had a great stay here! It was very clean, quiet and comfortable. My only complaints were that there was hardly ever anyone at reception, the wifi didn't really work in our room and there were no lockers.

28th Mar 2017
6.0

This "hostel" is more of a hotel with extra beds put into the room. Regular beds, no bunks, so some beds were rather close together. There are no lockers in the room. The staff is not present 24 hours and no one was there when I checked in or out. The rooms are clean and they make an effort to decorate them and provide supplies (soap, shampoo, outlet converters). There's no socializing here but the location is convenient and near santa croce square or across the bridge from piazza Michaelangelo.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
20th Mar 2017

This hostel was perfect for me and my sister, the staff was very helpful and nice. It's located only 10 minutes walking of the main streets and sightseeing. Our room was impeccable, as a luxury hotel but with all hostel facilities. Thank you so much for hosting us.