7.6
Very Good 417 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 417 Total Reviews
Backpackers Florence Central Located at Borgo Santa Croce,11, , Florence.
Italy
Florence Borgo Santa Croce,11
76% 417
43.7680150 11.2603130
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Apr 2016

Unfortunately, we had to cancel our reservation at the last minute, due to unforeseen circumstances. But Backpackers Florence Central was extremely understanding and allowed us to cancel without charging us a fee. If I ever make it back to Florence, I'll definitely consider staying with them.

• Ukraine, Female, 41+
8th Apr 2016

Very good experience. Firstly, Giovanni was really helpful and explained us everything we needed, he gave us also hints what to see, where to eat etc. The location is great, not far from railway station and few minutes walking from the old bridge. The place was very cosy, clean with a lot of facilities. Highly recommended!

• Belarus, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

Excellent atmosphere at the hostel , our host was very helpfull . The location can not be better

• IzabelaGouvea
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2016
4.3

The location is horrible, it was really hard to find. I spent at least an hour and a half looking for it, I called the reception, but they couldn't help me with the directions. The facilities aren't that good, the rooms smelled weird, and there was a noise in the rooms that kept me up at night, I don't know what it was, but it was creepy. The beds are comfortable even though the place itself looks like someone's apartment.

• Nepal, Male, 25-30
24th Dec 2015
7.1

It was horrible. They have heater which they don't operate. They gave us thin blanket. I felt like I was in freezing cold Alaska. I couldn't sleep well. Further, WiFi is really poor. Beds are awkward too. 2 storied beds but no stairs to go to the upper bed. I don't recommend.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
18th Dec 2015
8.0

The location was bit out of nowhere in the small street. 30 mins walk from train stat. we had to ring the bell to call the staff. Unfortunately, the staff moved us to somewhere else because they said they have bigger room for 4people. It was 5mins further. There was no escalator.

• Moldova, Female, 18-24
12th Dec 2015

staff very friendly and ready to help you Large, bright room, very clean, with minibar, tea, coffee and various snacks I recommend to all

• Moldova, Couple, 31-40
12th Dec 2015

best hotel I have ever stayed in, rather it's a hotel .. Large, bright room, very clean, with minibar, tea, coffee and various snacks sure I will return here I recommend to all

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Dec 2015

Really nice staff, great area close to everything

• Italy, Couple, 18-24
19th Nov 2015
7.1

Perfect location and nice room. Unfortunately the heating system was off and hot water was not always present and my girlfriend really suffered these problems. Btw the staff was nice and helpful.