Backpackers Florence Central

Fabulous 569 Total Reviews
Fabulous 569 Total Reviews

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Sep 2017

Backpackers Central is in a fantastic location right in the centre of Florence. The room was clean Andy had everything we would need. The staff were very helpful and told us about loads of places we should visit. We loved Florence!

• USA, Male, 25-30
31st Aug 2017

The place is not very pretty but it's very clean. And they have a cleaning service that comes every day to clean your room and make your bed. Location is great and safe. My bed was very uncomfortable but they gave me extra pillows and a blanket to sleep on. It was a good value for sure. Thanks!

• Russia, Couple, 25-30
27th Aug 2017
7.7

Great location! We got our room upgraded upon arrival which was a nice surprise. Our windows faced the streed which looked very calm, but unfortunately it was very loud all the time. The receptionist was nice, but no one was there when we arrived although we notified about it. The other receptionist didn't even speak English. Good kitchen with all the appliances you need, although not very big. Overall good value for money

21st Aug 2017

Very nice. Ended up being good friends with all my roommates. Thanks backpackers!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
21st Aug 2017

Arrived at the hostel and was greeted by a nice host. She then offered us one of their apartment rooms that was available for the night at no extra cost. We were taken to this apartment which had large windows opening out to an amazing view of the Duomo. A gesture that has made our trip that little more special.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
11th Aug 2017

My friends & I rented both a 5 bed dormitory room & a double bed private room & found both to be perfectly sufficient. The location was great & very central, felt safe & we were welcomed & given lots of recommendations when we arrived. The rooms were pleasant & clean, although we did not use the kitchen. The communal areas were small so we didn't really use them, but on the whole it was good value for money & i would recommend.

• USA, Female, 41+
7th Aug 2017

Great location! Quick walks to all the major sites. Clean, friendly and helpful staff. Stayed in a 5 bed private suite with family.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
25th Jul 2017

We loved our room. It was spacious and bright. Location was great couldn'tve asked for a better spot. Kitchen was small and fridge needed cleaning out. But otherwise we loved our stay. Make sure you try the pizza next door it's great especially if you're a vegan!

16th Jul 2017

This hostel is centrally located and convenient. The staff is really helpful and kind. They give suggestions on places to visit, discount cards, answer questions, etc. I came in before the check-in time and was allowed to check-in and have a my bed. It was nice to not sleep in a bunk bed for a change. My only complaint is that the WiFi would go out during the night and wouldn't work again until late morning.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
13th Jul 2017
6.3

I stayed in a single private room for 1 night. The room I booked mentioned ensuite but the bathroom was outside the room. The guy who checked me in didn't speak English at all so I couldn't really get any info from him. It was in a good location but I wouldn't stay there for more than 1 night. The private rooms are also in a different building.

×