Backpackers Fuji Reviews

668-2, Kamicho, Narita, Chiba, Narita City, Japan

The 'directions' section on this website needs to be clearer. "Walk straight 'Omote-sando street'" doesn't help because there is more than one exit, there is no way to tell where Omote-Sando is (not at night, anyway), nor which way is 'straight'. I don't know if there's a map in the section but I can't load it on my computer nor on my phone, so that did not help, either.

Close to JR station and the best is just 1 station away from the airport. Very nice and clean hostel also provided breakfast which is amazing. Located in a nice area I wish I had more time to explore around, I will definitely stay there again.

I prefer don't say nothing

It was a great place to stay, so convenient if you have a flight but a really nice place in its own right. Friendly owners and convenient for the temples, souvenir shops, market stalls, shopping mall and train station.

No complaints whatsoever. We had a 7 am flight from Narita the next morning and this was our only choice for hostels near the airport and it worked out great.

It was my second time staying here for an early flight. Quite convenient for this, and a nice place in general (cute dogs included).

Stayed here for a night before an early flight out of Narita Airport, and it was exactly what we needed. Quiet, homely and warm. Loved meeting the two gorgeous dogs, made us feel right at home. Taka was very accommodating, I stupidly left a whole bag full of medication at the hostel and he has made arrangements for it to be delivered to my current location! Thanks again Taka!

很开心,店主很友好~ Very happy,the boss is very kind~

• 2nd Nov 2014