Backpackers Fuji Reviews

668-2, Kamicho, Narita, Chiba, Narita City, Japan

With the perfect directions you can easily access to this hostel, sadly the hostel lacks of them and when you e-mail the staff you don't get a helping response. The hostel is clean, even though is a bit more expensive than the hostels in Tokyo where the facilities are way better. In their hostelworld profile they say the would keep your luggage but that's not true, so, consider before booking.

The 'directions' section on this website needs to be clearer. "Walk straight 'Omote-sando street'" doesn't help because there is more than one exit, there is no way to tell where Omote-Sando is (not at night, anyway), nor which way is 'straight'. I don't know if there's a map in the section but I can't load it on my computer nor on my phone, so that did not help, either.

Close to JR station and the best is just 1 station away from the airport. Very nice and clean hostel also provided breakfast which is amazing. Located in a nice area I wish I had more time to explore around, I will definitely stay there again.

I prefer don't say nothing

It was a great place to stay, so convenient if you have a flight but a really nice place in its own right. Friendly owners and convenient for the temples, souvenir shops, market stalls, shopping mall and train station.

No complaints whatsoever. We had a 7 am flight from Narita the next morning and this was our only choice for hostels near the airport and it worked out great.