Backpackers Fuji Reviews

668-2, Kamicho, Narita, Chiba, Narita City, Japan

I prefer don't say nothing

It was a great place to stay, so convenient if you have a flight but a really nice place in its own right. Friendly owners and convenient for the temples, souvenir shops, market stalls, shopping mall and train station.

No complaints whatsoever. We had a 7 am flight from Narita the next morning and this was our only choice for hostels near the airport and it worked out great.

It was my second time staying here for an early flight. Quite convenient for this, and a nice place in general (cute dogs included).

Stayed here for a night before an early flight out of Narita Airport, and it was exactly what we needed. Quiet, homely and warm. Loved meeting the two gorgeous dogs, made us feel right at home. Taka was very accommodating, I stupidly left a whole bag full of medication at the hostel and he has made arrangements for it to be delivered to my current location! Thanks again Taka!

很开心,店主很友好~ Very happy,the boss is very kind~

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • China

I´ll never recommend this backpacker, the staff is very impolite, unfriendly and rude. The cleanliness is not enough, there are dust in the corner og the beds and the beds are uncomfortable.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

A wonderful little hostel very convenient for a stay near the airport. The staff was very nice and the place itself was uncrowded, clean, and comfortable. I probably will stay again next time I have an early flight out of Narita!

Nice hostel offering free breakfast inkluding coffee, bread, jam and butter. That was unique on my 2 weeks trip in Japan.