Backpackers Fuji

Fabulous 127 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2017
7.7

Fine place to stay - I stayed on a Monday so there weren't a bunch of people there, but I was just looking for a bed that night. I think it's a perfect location to explore Narita, which seemed like a lovely area. The lockers would have fit my 18L backpack, but were far too small for my actual luggage. The beds were fine for me (albeit a little hard). But they weren't long beds, so if you're tall I'd ask them if they have an appropriately sized bed before you book.

6th Jun 2017

Cosy, clean and very friendly. I would recommend this place for anyone!

13th May 2017

The staff was extremely friendly and the place was very clean. The location could be a bit tricky as the place is located in a couple alleys. Other than that, I would highly recommend if you're planning to stay near Narita a night or two before heading out. They also have two super cute dogs!

25th Mar 2017

I don't understand the negative reviews for this place! If your passing through Narita you owe it to yourself to stay here. Great location near downtown, only blocks from the train station and the temple. Staff was friendly, facility was quiet, warm, and incredibly clean. Walk down the street for some great local restaurants and bars, return at night to a comfortable bed.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2017
8.0

A hostel suitable for travelling to/from Narita Airport. Located close to the station with a 7/11 and McDonald's close by. Clean and comfortable.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
28th Feb 2017
2.6

Worst hostel staff I've ever experienced. Was annoyed that we got there early (because of our flight only about 45min) made us wait outside. We needed a place to store our bags because our flight the next day was after check out. Hardly wanted to listen to us, no other guests there. So we had to pay the accomodation fee again for another night just to get our bags there for 3 hours. When we came to pick up bags we had to leave straight away. Weren't allowed to use facilities. Seemed dated! Avoid

• plourde_matt862
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
17th Jan 2017

Must stay if arriving from / leaving for the Narita airport. Right near a nice street in Narita, that has lots of food options, neat shops and brings you right to the beautiful temple of Narita.