Backpackers Fuji Reviews

668-2, Kamicho, Narita, Chiba, Narita City, Japan

I´ll never recommend this backpacker, the staff is very impolite, unfriendly and rude. The cleanliness is not enough, there are dust in the corner og the beds and the beds are uncomfortable.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

A wonderful little hostel very convenient for a stay near the airport. The staff was very nice and the place itself was uncrowded, clean, and comfortable. I probably will stay again next time I have an early flight out of Narita!

Nice hostel offering free breakfast inkluding coffee, bread, jam and butter. That was unique on my 2 weeks trip in Japan.

in genera

Very friendly staff.

This is a great hostel for those staying in Narita. Its more home like than a hostel. Clean, Downside was the curfew and that they dont hold your bags during the day, need to get a locker by the train station

This place was great. The rooms are clean and they provide some breakfast in the price. We even made our reservation for the wrong day and they did not charge us and accommodated us when we showed up a day later. They also have WiFi , which if you have ever stayed in Japan you know you often pay for at most hotels. The temple is also a five min walk down historic Narita town. Great place great value. Stay here.

• 24th May 2014

Staying in Narita it's a great idea to get your plane early in the morning. Also the city is charming, full of cozy shops, pubs and bars. The hostel BP Fji is in a great location, and t's like home, with a nice terrace, a great kitchen and a funny dog :) I would definitely suggest to stay there. I had a great time!