Backpackers Garden Hostel Reviews

028 Sihome Road, Vientiane, Laos

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were really lovely and helpful. The dorms were fine with good air conditioning. The bunk beds were not as stable as I would have liked.

Staff were nice and friendly. Although i was waiting for free breakfast one time and when i checked she accused me of being late. I let it go and went to a nice bakery instead. Dorms dont have locks on the doors. Air con is great. Wasnt a vibe as its low season but a good place to get your head down and plan stuff. Showers are good too. If you are booking a bus do it in town. Its cheaper than the hostel price. If stay again if passing through.

Amazing stuff and the owner is very helpful and nice. Nice atmosphere, very cheap price.

this hostel has never better, I had nothing to complain about it. Fab hostel

Ok hostel, was a little bit dirty for my liking (particularly the bathrooms). Great price though so cannot really complain :)

Finding that breakfast was Included was a pleasant surprise, and although the rooms had no locks, I never felt at risk as fellow travellers were all decent folk. Would stay agian if I return to the city. Above all, excellent value for money - always my prime consideration.

• 7th Feb 2015

An adequate place to stay, Has potential it hasn't realised. Plenty of outdoor space not being used. (Hostel over the road stuck a pool in their garden) security is poor. I had a Broken locker and dorm doesn't lock. I thought the breakfast was very good. This place can actually perfectly poach an egg, or fry one without it tasting like fish oil!

Nice place, good food and nice hangout area downstairs. Slight walk to town but not really that far and walking is always nice. Beds really hard but if you're into that, that's cool

Amaaaazing job guys. You keep te hostel looking great and with an awesome energetic athmosophere. I loved my stay here!!!