7.3
Very Good 217 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 217 Total Reviews
Backpackers Garden Hostel Located at 028 Sihome Road, , Vientiane.
Laos
Vientiane 028 Sihome Road
73% 217
17.9699362 102.5997948
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
2.0

I booked for a private twin room for one night and when I arrived at the hostel they told me that all of their private rooms were full even though I had booked well in advance! When I told them I booked a private through hostel world they told me you cannot book a private there. This was disorganised and unacceptable!! I had to leave and find another hostel that had private rooms available, it was more costly and the hostel we ended up staying in was not the nicest place. So disappointed.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
4.9

The rooms literally felt like prison, really uncomfortable beds and the facilities just felt dirty. There are no locks for the door or lockers so literally just leaving your stuff out hoping for the best. The facilities on hostel world mentioned a travel desk but they were incapable of helping us at all. The walking distance in to the city was the best thing about it.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
7.7

Good location, walking distance to the night market. There is no free vodka!!!!! Do not go expecting a bar because there is no bar and no free vodka!!!! Very disappointing :(

9th Apr 2016
8.0

Nice basic room. Great staff, very helpful. Short walk to the river and night market.

• Russia, Male, 31-40
27th Mar 2016

Nice place, clean, with large common areas, has fast wi-fi, cafe. I definitely recommend this place for this price value. A bit far away from city center, but they have bicycles for rent.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
18th Mar 2016
5.4

To be honest I don't know why this place is nr. 1 on tripadvisor. Stuff couldn't really help with what I wanted. Security is super bad. Sadley there is not really a good hostel atmosphere or exchange between the travellers.