Backpackers Heaven@Kuldeep Friends Hostel

8.2
Fabulous 513 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2017

After arriving in Delhi, I got a little stuck finding the hostel. A local guy showed me to a tourist office & they then gave me a free ride to the hostel which was amazing & made me feel super welcome & looked after. The guys at the tourist office also ran/owned the hostel and were amazingly helpful and friendly. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm which was great! Air con & fans. Your own plug socket & locker. Hostel was very clean, communal area is very chilled! Staff were fab!

• England, Female, 31-40
12th Jul 2017

We were put in New Hindustan as Kuldeep Friends was full. NH was very clean, very comfortable, and staff were friendly and helpful. Location was excellent. I traveled with my 13 year old daughter and we felt very safe and happy here. Would come back again!

• Singapore, All Female Group, 25-30
7th Jul 2017
8.0

Location is difficult for cars. Place was still under renovation so our roomed smelled strongly of paint/lacquer. Staff was very helpful and friendly though.

30th Jun 2017

I had a Great stay here! Staff is really friendly and helpful! Ask for Raj, he's great!

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2017

Sushil Kumar was a great host to us during our stay. He was very accommodating when our plans changed and we needed our room for a few more nights, he was always making sure the room was working out well for us, and he was very helpful in setting up a safe and timely taxi for us. Overall the stay was comfortable and perfectly located within walking distance of everything we needed and only 100 rupee rickshaw away from a few big tourist sites.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2017

I'm very happy and confortable in this place. I found very nice people, it's a clean place and a good environment.

• England, Male, 31-40
13th Jun 2017

hostel is in the middle of main bazar, which is only one stop underground from connaught place, the centre of delhi. rooms are a really good size, whilst they also have wifi and a fridge. prices are very reasonable and the staff will do their best to help. a very competitive rate for large rooms in a central location both within city and marketplace, with staff to assist and free extra facilities (not forgetting fish, a pug and a puppy too!)

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
4th Jun 2017
6.3

The Room was ok for the price, but there was a lot of trash in the corridor. The location is good - near 2 metro stations, the railway station and commerce - but very dirty alleys, hard to find the adress.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
1st Jun 2017
8.0

I actually got moved to another hostel in the chain called the New Hindustan and it was under reconstruction but was almost finished. The staff were amazing and super friendly and helpful to talk to, helped others organise trips and tours and helped me with my transport. The rooms were nice and the location was great right next to the main bazaar. I'm looking forward to going back to see it all finished in a few months on my outward bound journey.

• kirahawke
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
29th May 2017

The staff were incredibly helpful when there was a misunderstanding about the booking and when I got really sick they let us extend our stay by a few nights. They were so caring and helpful. The space is awesome - has a kitchen and great wi-fi. Walking distance to central Delhi. They were under renovations when we were here so a bit messy but only temporary, so will probably be better next time we stay. And if that doesn't sell it they have the cutest puppy in the world. Highly recommend!