Backpackers Heaven@Kuldeep Friends Hostel

Fabulous 503 Total Reviews
Fabulous 503 Total Reviews

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2017

I'm very happy and confortable in this place. I found very nice people, it's a clean place and a good environment.

• England, Male, 31-40
13th Jun 2017

hostel is in the middle of main bazar, which is only one stop underground from connaught place, the centre of delhi. rooms are a really good size, whilst they also have wifi and a fridge. prices are very reasonable and the staff will do their best to help. a very competitive rate for large rooms in a central location both within city and marketplace, with staff to assist and free extra facilities (not forgetting fish, a pug and a puppy too!)

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
4th Jun 2017
6.3

The Room was ok for the price, but there was a lot of trash in the corridor. The location is good - near 2 metro stations, the railway station and commerce - but very dirty alleys, hard to find the adress.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
1st Jun 2017
8.0

I actually got moved to another hostel in the chain called the New Hindustan and it was under reconstruction but was almost finished. The staff were amazing and super friendly and helpful to talk to, helped others organise trips and tours and helped me with my transport. The rooms were nice and the location was great right next to the main bazaar. I'm looking forward to going back to see it all finished in a few months on my outward bound journey.

• kirahawke
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
29th May 2017

The staff were incredibly helpful when there was a misunderstanding about the booking and when I got really sick they let us extend our stay by a few nights. They were so caring and helpful. The space is awesome - has a kitchen and great wi-fi. Walking distance to central Delhi. They were under renovations when we were here so a bit messy but only temporary, so will probably be better next time we stay. And if that doesn't sell it they have the cutest puppy in the world. Highly recommend!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Mar 2017
7.4

I was "upgraded" to a private room, though I later heard the staff quoting my price as the price for a standard private room. All the same though. As I had one of the only two rooms on the roof, I had to go down 3 floors if I wanted to use a real shower, as opposed to bathing with a bucket. The common room aka foyer isn't really populated, only by the staff. The rest was standard India. My room was good value for a budget traveller. Would go back.

• Italy, Male, 18-24
26th Mar 2017

I arrived at night in delhi and a the man from the reception was waiting for me on the street and that was very nice. The people are very nice and there are backpackers from all over the world. I super raccomand this place.

25th Mar 2017

Was sceptical about this place when going there but it exceeded our expectation. The place is completely different from inside as compared to the tiny dodgy street it's located in but it's a pretty safe area actually and gives you a taste of real india in a way. Actually loved the main street, plenty going around there. The room itself was basic, they could work on cleanliness but the people were friendly and out stay was very pleasant.

22nd Mar 2017

good value for money, funky neighborhood, cheap twin room

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
21st Mar 2017
7.7

I recommend taking the airport transport. We're experienced int'l travelers and decided to take the metro into town and walk to the hostel. We were stopped at a police check point and told that the market was closed due to election riots. We got in a rickshaw with someone who told us they would bring us to the hostel but ultimately wound up at a tourism office in a random part of town in the middle of the night. We were scammed, but Vicky (hostel owner) was able to get ~75% of our $ back. Thx!