Backpackers Hostel HK Reviews

Room C1, 2/F, 37 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

It looks way more expensive than it is. Location is best possible. One of the best dorms in my life.

This is actually the first time i travelled to Hong Kong and stayed in the hostel. First i get lost because there has no sign of the hostel. So you have to look very carefully. The location is fantastic, only 5 mins from the shopping street and i love it! I met a lot of nice people who also backpacking just like me. This hostel made me feel like home. If i ever come back to HK again, now i know where to stay!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Thailand

I have stayed several hostels in HK, this one is the worst so far. I booked the backpacker hostel, but the address is wrong, nobody answer the door. Then I asked next door hostel , she said she owns the two hostels, but she can't find my booking information.After I paid, she said I should move to another building?! Moreover, another building has cut off the water supply until 11pm, I should come back for shower. Actually, there is no water until I checked out. And the facility is not good ~

we planned to stay there for 3 days and ended up staying for a week!!!the hostel is clean and has a very good atmosphere. the common area is a bit small and you probably have a room in another building (they own 4 building all very close) but overall is a very good place to stay.they have a roof top where you can spend some time and is very easy to meet a lot of people. i definitely recommend it!

The corridors were messy but the room was clean. We had a 3 person room and were 2, which was ok in term of size...but 3 people in it...no way! We woke up early and came back late every day so in our case it was a good place juste to sleep. No need for more. Good location, MTR very close, buses, supermarket, shops and food!

• 19th Jun 2014

The hostel is located in Causeway Bay which is a central shopping location. Our room was spacious, for Hong Kong with a nice window and quiet courtyard outside. The staff was very friendly when we checked in. Although we didn't hang out in the common room, it seemed very nice and a good place to hang out, though it was in a separate building from our room. The bed was very comfortable, overall I recommend this hostel, good price for a good room.