Backpackers Hostel Ino's Place Reviews

6-5 3Jo 4Chome Higashi-Sapporo, Shiroishi-ku Sapporo, Sapporo, Japan

Staff were friendly and competent in English. The kitchen is well set out and there's a nice common area. You can even buy beer from a vending machine in the kitchen. There weren't many people there while I was staying at Ino's, but it feels like the owners have done a lot to foster a good vibe.

I only rate the atmosphere lower as I was there at a quiet time of year, so I was one of only 2 guests one night! I'm sure it is great though in busier seasons. Also plenty of tourist information and leaflets to help you plan your day visits.