Backpackers Hostel Ino's Place Reviews

6-5 3Jo 4Chome Higashi-Sapporo, Shiroishi-ku Sapporo, Sapporo, Japan

Simple & Clean, convenient security steps for late night returns, about a 15 minute walk to Shibuya station, restaurants, bars, and department stores. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone as a base of stay during their time in Tokyo.

• 7th Aug 2014

Great hostel. Clean, comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Only stayed a brief night on my way out of the country, but would certainly stay here again.

Staff were friendly and competent in English. The kitchen is well set out and there's a nice common area. You can even buy beer from a vending machine in the kitchen. There weren't many people there while I was staying at Ino's, but it feels like the owners have done a lot to foster a good vibe.

I only rate the atmosphere lower as I was there at a quiet time of year, so I was one of only 2 guests one night! I'm sure it is great though in busier seasons. Also plenty of tourist information and leaflets to help you plan your day visits.