Backpackers Hostel Ino's Place Reviews

6-5 3Jo 4Chome Higashi-Sapporo, Shiroishi-ku Sapporo, Sapporo, Japan

Great atmosphere with much information about events happening in Sapporo and transportation information. The staff are very helpful, and the place is quite clean. It is not too close but not too far from JR Sapporo Station and sometimes after a long day of skiing/snowboarding it can be annoying to walk to. However, if I were to stop in Sapporo again, I will definitely consider Ino's Place!

Very helpfull staff! Clean bathroom and restroom. Very cozy and social people.

Cool place. I pretty much had it to myself while I was there. Not a bad location(not great), but staff were helpful. Would be a top place with a few more guests to share it with.

Really friendly, helpful staff that made me feel right at home. Hostel is a bit further out from the city (requires subway rides and changes from centre) but worth travelling to.

Good place with a good owner....I think promotion in facebook or any social networking need to be done (guest picture, activities, etc)