Backpacker`s Hostel Iquique Reviews

Amunategui 2075, Iquique, Chile

Good wifi that also worked in our dorm. Clean.

It was awesome!! Great hostel and warm and friendly atmosphere!

• 9th Oct 2015

One of the best hostels we have stayed in. Lots of space to do your own thing or meet new people. Booked for 2 nights and stayed 5. Great location - very close to the beach and wonderful kitchen and bar facilities. Beds were comfortable though it can be a little noisy at night and the bathrooms need to be bigger and more showers wouldn't hurt! The dog was very friendly, quiet and there was never any problems with him. Perfect place to chill and relax after a few months of travelling.

A really good hostel! when I arrived on the early morning bus they checked me in so that I could sleep. The hostel is super conveniently located, kitchen is fab and the staff are helpful with questions. it's not the rowdiest place but its not the most popular travel location either. I recommend staying here in Iquique

One of the best hostels I have been.. The best location in Iquique.

Right across from the beach and ten minutes from the supermarket. The kitchen is amazing and always kept very clean. Most of the staff are really friendly and make you feel welcomed. They have one girl there who speaks English and German and she is very helpful. Falling asleep hearing the ocean every night was really wonderful. I had a problem to do with the hostel and they immediately dealt with it. Could use more showers and toilets throughout especially if the hostel is full of people.

1 2 Next » last »