Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Very nice and clean hostel. Not far from the trainstation. :) I liked it very much and would go always again there.

I would definitely recommend K's house to any friends travelling to Japan! Clean, comfortable, free wi fi, convenient location and the staff speak good English.

I had a pleasant stay here and I would certainly come back again. Thank you very much!

K's house have the best hostels in japan, we had a twin bed with ensuite washroom / shower. I can't say enough good things about K's house hostels, if I was to book my month accommodations in japan again I would book with k's house for as many places as possible! I highly recommend staying at K's house Hiroshima, it has a wonderful location with great staff and close all the sights within hiroshima. If you are staying at more then 1 k's house location make sure you get the discount book!

Great place. Very helpful staff with tons of info. Nice location with all the things I've come to expect with K's House branches: free coffee/tea, free umbrellas, bike hire etc. Wifi is fast all over the building. I really enjoyed staying here...

I really appreciated my stay in K's House, the staff was very helpful and the location is good. The room for 4 people may seem crowded but my friends and I enjoyed sharing such a place.

hostel with hotel-like facilities but mini in size! =)

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

The Hostel was very nice, good location and near the JR Hiroshima Station. Only one point for me; the hostel must have female dorms, Apart from that I really enjoy my stay there.

Friendly staff, convenient place! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL! :)

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Good room, wifi, clean kitchen

• 1st Apr 2014

Hostel was great. It's close enough to jr line and also has a rail car close by to get anywhere you want to go. I would stay here again.

Amazing hostel. The best place to stay in Hiroshima. Easy fifteen minute walk from Hiroshima station, use the South Exit. Great staff, great facilities, awesome awesome awesome!

Great hostel, helpful staff, nice kitchen to cook in. Would definitely recommend! Comfortable rooms with plenty of space

The location is perfect, the staff really nice. I booked a bed in a 4 beds dorm, the room was pretty small and they put 5 beds in it. I didn't feel comfortable in the room, because there were just too many things in it. Also since 5 people were in the same small room, I felt really disturbed by snoring people. The window is hidden behind a bed and so the room is pretty dark. Compared to all other hostel I stayed in in Japan, this was the most disappointing one. But still it was ok for the price.

Only 10 minutes from the Station and around 30minutes walk from the A-Bomb Dome. There are supermarkets and restaurants near the place. The staff is very helpful and hostel is extremely clean. Strongly recommend if you're in Hiroshima.

Excellent place. It gives you facilities to check in or out at non-labouring hours. Everything is clean.

Friendly staff and a very good location to reach main Hiroshima hot spots

The staff were absolutely lovely, and even let me stay in the common area after I had checked out to wait for my night bus, which I was very grateful for. The facilities and rooms were lovely and if I am ever in Hiroshima again, I will definitely be coming back here. It was a great place to stay.

My boyfriend and me stayed one night in Hiroshima and it was very convenient for us to stay at K's House. It is very near the train station and it does provide everything we needed. If you have a little bit more time, you can actually go around by feet in Hiroshima. The staff was very nice and helpful and there was a kitchen, if you want to cook something.

• 27th Feb 2014