Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

hostel with hotel-like facilities but mini in size! =)

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

The Hostel was very nice, good location and near the JR Hiroshima Station. Only one point for me; the hostel must have female dorms, Apart from that I really enjoy my stay there.

Friendly staff, convenient place! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL! :)

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Good room, wifi, clean kitchen

• 1st Apr 2014

Hostel was great. It's close enough to jr line and also has a rail car close by to get anywhere you want to go. I would stay here again.

Amazing hostel. The best place to stay in Hiroshima. Easy fifteen minute walk from Hiroshima station, use the South Exit. Great staff, great facilities, awesome awesome awesome!

Great hostel, helpful staff, nice kitchen to cook in. Would definitely recommend! Comfortable rooms with plenty of space

The location is perfect, the staff really nice. I booked a bed in a 4 beds dorm, the room was pretty small and they put 5 beds in it. I didn't feel comfortable in the room, because there were just too many things in it. Also since 5 people were in the same small room, I felt really disturbed by snoring people. The window is hidden behind a bed and so the room is pretty dark. Compared to all other hostel I stayed in in Japan, this was the most disappointing one. But still it was ok for the price.

Only 10 minutes from the Station and around 30minutes walk from the A-Bomb Dome. There are supermarkets and restaurants near the place. The staff is very helpful and hostel is extremely clean. Strongly recommend if you're in Hiroshima.

Excellent place. It gives you facilities to check in or out at non-labouring hours. Everything is clean.

Friendly staff and a very good location to reach main Hiroshima hot spots

The staff were absolutely lovely, and even let me stay in the common area after I had checked out to wait for my night bus, which I was very grateful for. The facilities and rooms were lovely and if I am ever in Hiroshima again, I will definitely be coming back here. It was a great place to stay.

My boyfriend and me stayed one night in Hiroshima and it was very convenient for us to stay at K's House. It is very near the train station and it does provide everything we needed. If you have a little bit more time, you can actually go around by feet in Hiroshima. The staff was very nice and helpful and there was a kitchen, if you want to cook something.

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Austria

Really great !

Really lovely hostel. The staff were absolutely amazing. The hostel has a really nice common area and kitchen. The location isn't exactly central, but it is near to the station which is useful when going to surrounding areas. Thanks for a lovely stay!

This is a really nice hostel. We really enjoyed the stay there. Everything is really clean especially the kitchen is awesome. :-)

• 19th Feb 2014

Really cool comforatble backpackers in a sweet location in an awesome city! Everything you want; Clean, friendly helpful staff and just a good vibe!

I just Have to say thank-you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for being the best place that i have ever stayed at, The staff i have to say are the most friendly and nice people i have ever met, i still couldn't believe how nice they were, and thank-you for giving me my first try of sake, thanks to u guys my holiday went from good to brilliant.

Very nice staff, helpful. Good location near the train station, not very far from "downtown".

All good. Friendly and helpful staff. Hostel very enjoyable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4