Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Stayed in a private room for 2. Great hostel with friendly quiet atmosphere. The room had a bit of dust and the air would dry out quickly but overall it is one of if not the nicest hostels I have stayed at. Highly recommended.

• 11th Feb 2016

I have nothing to complain about this hostel, because it was the best I've stayed in Japan so far. The room is very clean, the common room have many facilities, with laundry and dryer available. The staff is also so helpful and nice!! I loved staying there, and if I had to come back I would surely book there again.

The staff are really friendly here and will help you with anything they can. The hostel is really clean and tidy the beds are really comfortable and the rooms are really warm in the winter. Is a little walk from peace park but you can get the tram if it's too far for you.

A very nice and clean youth hostel!! Very convenient place (just 10 min by walk from the Hiroshima station). I highly recommended "Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima"!

I only stayed one night but had a thoroughly comfortable stay. Comfy bed (in the 4-bed female dorm), nice atmosphere in the common area, WiFi, free coffee, tea and green tea, great location and friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend,

• 28th Jan 2016

Pros: Centrally located and friendly staff. Cons: We stayed in the winter and the hotel hallways were very cold (walking between the dorm and the bathroom). Also, they do not accept credit/debit cards at check in, which I found a inconvenient and odd. There's a 711 ATM right up the street if you need it though. Other: The beds in the dorms look like capsule hotels, with a small cubes stacked on top of each other.

Extremely friendly staff. Very helpful

Ks house of happiness! I adored this hostel and its staff, they were practically bouncing with enthusiasm and friendliness, they were also very helpful with everything. Easy walk from the train station and also had a tram stop right nearby to get to the attractions easily and quickly. There were also plenty of convience stores and restaurants nearby. Kitchen was also really nice here with free drip coffee! The atmosphere was great and we met loads of amazing people

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Everything was so precisely arranged to be perfectly convenient and comfortable. Good social scene, super clean, great kitchen, absolutely everything was awesome.

Very clean and organized hostel. Staff is very friendly and helpful, common room is big and coffee/tea in the morning is always available for free.

Our last day here was my friends birthday, I asked the staff if they had a candle I could use, they didn't. So, when they finished their shift (10pm) they went out and bought one so we could sing happy birthday at midnight! This is the same for everything here, warm, welcoming, comfortable and lovely. Highly recommend!!

Very helpful staff ! About 25 min walk to The Peace Park, and a tram station right outside. Amazing atmosphere.

One of the best hostels I've been to. Great staff, super clean. Everything worked. All the guests were civilized too. Had some good conversations. Wish I could have stayed longer. I highly recommend it. Paul-from Canada.

Lovely, helpful staff in a clean, modern, comfortable hostel. I've stayed in three K's House hostels now and they are of a very high standard. Location is good, use the streetcars, they're great value.

The staff were absolutely lovely, the common room was full of idiot Australians (I am Australian; we don't travel well) so wasn't a particularly nice place to be, but it was a good place to have a quick stay and be close to Hiroshima's main places to see and do.

Great hostel- clean, tidy and very helpful staff. Highly recommended.

Staff was fantastic, they gave me and my friends an upgrade to a private japanese style room because someone in our 6 bed dorm kept us up all night due to him being drunk and the loudest snorer ever!!! He could be heard from 2 rooms down the corrider. Staff was very knowledgeable and provided great information about the area.

This was my first time staying at one of the K's House hostels and I was impressed. Spotlessly clean, central location, friendly staff, a nice lounge, everything a traveler needs. The female dorm is a decent size with large lockers under the beds for your luggage and a mini shelf and light for each bed which was useful. The walls are quite thin though, so hope that you don't have noisy neighbors. Not the cheapest accommodation but relatively reasonable and worth it.

The room stank of cheesy feet, and the living room/lounge was pretty quiet, no one was really talking. However, it was a place to sleep for the night, with kind and helpful staff, located in a good part of town, but I probably wouldn't stay again.

Good location and great staff! I stayed in a 4 bed female dorm. I would stay there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6