Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Great hostel with fantastic staff. A short walk to the hub of Hiroshima and roughly 20min walk to the A-Bomb dome museum. Highly recommend!

Staff very nice and helpful but the requirement to lpack up and check out each morning day after day when one is staying a few nights is very annoying and unnecessary.

Perfectly kept clean by most charming young lady with ozzy accent ;) Kitchen amazingly well equiped; super friendly staff, I've never have been waved off by three people before!

Really helpful staff. Great location.

The best thing at K's was the music! Mhhh....Classic Rock, baby. We never heard a bad song in four days! We slept there for 4 nights. K's House in Hiroshima is a really nice place to stay! Highly recommended.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Austria

This was the best hostel I stayed at in Japan. You can always feel comfortable whether you are in the room or kitchen or lounge area. The staff is beyond helpful and kind. The whole hostel was very clean. Close to the main station and just 20 minute walk to Atomic bomb dome. Also 1 minute away from the tram to go to Miyajima island.

Lovely sparkling clean hostel in a good location of Hiroshima as it's only 10 minutes walk from the main train station and has a tram line just 2 minutes away. The staff were so friendly and helpful when we were asking for directions and places to go. Would recommend the Hot spring they have advertised is good as well.

I've spent more than 3months staying in over 30 hostels and I have to say that I think the K's House Hostels are my favourite. They manage to have both great shared facilities and atmosphere but also top notch security & cleanliness. The only real draw back of this hostel is that it was my most expensive in Japan and yet it was in one of the least expensive cities I visited. Regardless, I would stay there again for sure.

The hostel is in a convenient location close to the train station & central Hiroshima. It's only about a half hour walk from the Peace Park. Our room was basic but functional and very clean. Staff were friendly but there wasn't a great communal space or much socialising between travellers.

I usually don't like the bigger hostels, but this was quite good!

Hostel was clean and had a great kitchen for cooking meals. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Well located and easy to get to from station. Seeing the Peace Park and A Bomb Dome was an easy 10 minute ride on the bikes. Staff were helpful and informative. Facilities were good. The atmosphere was nothing special - this was due to some odd guests which is a real pity as this was no fault of the hostel.

I love K's House, they're all amazing. Great staff, good location, really clean.

Very friendly staff, with good English. Spotless kitchen and rooms. Nice common area, with good supply of books in English. Bike hire a useful bonus. Would certainly stay here again.

A very good hostel all around. The twin room we stayed at was on the same level as the business hotels you can find all over Japan, but at a better price. Actually, I might even consider it a bit better since it had a comfortable couch. The location is also great: 1 minute from a 7-Eleven and from a convenient streetcar stop that will lead you to the main sights and the station easily and quickly. The staff is nice and helpful. Overall, one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

Like all ks houses this one was great. Clean and friendly, just what you want.

I had booked a dorm room but when I checked in I was told that I was being upgraded to a single room at no extra cost. Result!! So I cant give a review on what I booked. A well run hostel as they all seem to be in Japan. Good staff and spotlessly clean throughout. About a 30 minute wals from the A dome. But very near to the train station.

Excellent staff. Good place to stay. Very accommodating. No privacy curtains to beds. Which isn't to bad considering.

Facilities are kept in immaculate condition and the staff are super helpful with everything you could possibly need. The best part might have been listening to 60's music echoing through the halls during the hostel's cleaning hours during the day!

It's a hostel. It did what it said it would do. Offered what it aid it offered. And was generally as advertised. Free wi-fi in the room. Good amount of space in the room. Bikes for rental. Responsive staff, nothing to say except that it's a very good hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6