Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Brilliant hostel, the staff were incredibly nice and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone planning to stay in Hiroshima!

• 27th Aug 2014

This hostel is the real deal. Call your mom, call your dad, you found the big one. I wouldn't be the first guy to have really enjoyed this place. I cranked the AC real good. I was in an ice box, yeah baby.

There was a faint bad odor throughout the hostel, but otherwise everything was fantastic! In particular, the staff were extremely helpful and friendly.

Excellent hostel all round. No complaints at all.

Perfect : clean, convenient, good atmosphere, big common rooms.

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Clean and comfortable with a fun atmosphere. Staff were incredibly helpful and friendly.

Fantastic hostel, I would highly recommend! It is easy walking distance both from the station (10 minutes with heavy bags) and from the peace park (30 minutes). Great facilities, very clean, nice staff and good atmosphere.

Great place to stay and super convenient for everything in Hiroshima.

Fantastic hostel!

K's House Hiroshima was perfect. They have huge drawers to store your luggage, everything thing felt very nice and clean, everything smelled nice. The staff were great. And the location was great. This place really exceeded my expectations, If I'm ever back in Hiroshima I would definitely stay there again!

I have been very impressed by the kitchen and the availability of the staff. This is definitely a great place to stay and I will try K's again. I was sad not to be able to stay longer. If you book, book in advance and for quite some nights if you want to stay in Hiroshima.

Very nice hostel and staff!

Super clean and modern hostel. Great A/C in the hot summer. Nice location was a short trolley to all of the sites. Very close to the Baseball Stadium!

Very clean hostel and good stuff. One of the roommate wanted to turn down the air-conditioner like crazy which frozen me, but that is not a fault of the hostel. I would say this is one of the best hostel I have every stayed.

Very very clean and cozy hostel. Washlet, showers, wifi, quite big rooms. Appreciated a lot!

Had an awesome time staying at this hostel, we had a taco party and the staff made everyone feel at home. I highly recommend this place. It is easy to get to from the train station and the staff were very helpful, no complaints. They even give you a free lock for your belongings.

We stayed two nights. Great location, great interior. The suggested outings were good for popular sites like the floating but more information on some of the other day trip activities would have been very useful.

I had a wonderful stay at Akari. Many people are often times used to five star hotel experiences, but when in another country, you just take what is offered. A hostel is a cozy, comfortable atmosphere, and a place to stay, so if you are expecting a place to be The Ritz, you will be disappointed. Akari was a very nice little hostel for the money, and it is fairly near the big tourist spots if you catch a tram toward town, which is very inexpensive. It's also right near the Nagasaki Station. :)

• 26th Jul 2014

The K's hostel @ Hiroshima is slightly older than the one at Kyoto, and hence, there are limited toilets & shower rooms. Also, the space in the hostel (not just the rooms) is slightly cramped, and even the toilet fittings/doors/other infrastructure is slightly old, and can be looked at being upgraded. However, what this hostel lacks in facilities/infrastructure, it more than makes up for it due to the fantastic staff & the accessible location! Overall 4 (out of 5) stars :-)

I found a cockroach in the shower.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6