Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Just great!

Just a great hostel!

Very good hostel, nothing I can complain about. Highly recommended!

Only stayed here for two nights, but had a very nice stay nevertheless. The location is great, five minutes from the station and about half an hour on foot to the Peace Park. The dorms are small but clean, the beds are great and there's a large locker for each bed. Please restring your guitar though, nobody wants to play a guitar with just three strings ;-)

Excellent hostel! Easy walk from the station and well connected to trams. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly - happy to answer any question I had! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Excellent kitchen. Atmosphere was fairly good but people don't seem to stay very long at Hiroshima compared to other places.

Close to Hiroshima Station and tram station. Very nice staff!

Everything about this place is great. I've stayed at a few different k's house and know I can rely on a good stay with them.

Stayed here a few times, good place.

Staffs are nice and helping minded. I like them.

One of the cleanest hostels I've been in Asia so far. Excellent facilities and large rooms. The hostel is located not far from the station and the centre of the city. The staff is helpful. I would definitely recommend it.

Hostel was easy to find, though it's about 15-20 minutes walk from the main downtown area but very close to the train station. Very comfortable hostel and the kitchen and common room are excellent.

Can only really fault this place on not providing guests with private rooms with a towel - you can rent them. Staff friendly and helpful. Location near train station so handy.

Excellent hostel and friendly staff!

I like your nice kitchen and very clean and warm, I feel like my home here. comfortable sleep. Thank you very much.

Had a great time here - staff are amazing and speak great English plus the common area is lively - I met some great people here, some of whom I've gone on to meet and hang out with in other countries!

Great place to stay. Good location. Superp kitchen. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Great hostel, amazing atmosphere due to good andand clean facilities and staff!!I'll be back!

I really enjoyed staying at his hostel. Really nice!!

I loved my stay at Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima! The location is next to the train station, which is extremely convenient if you're coming in from somewhere. The place is clean and I met some great people there as well. A nice living room/lounging area to hang out in. Maiko and Mayumi were awesome! So very nice and so very helpful! A great stay!

Great Hostel, would definitely stay there again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5