Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

I found a cockroach in the shower.

Great hostel, nice and clean with helpful staff.

The japanese style rooms came as a not so welcome surprise. We could not see on hostelworld.com Thatcher We booked a japanese style room

K's House is definitely a place you want to stay in, whatever is the city you're planning to visit. It' is so clean, the staff is especially nice, everything go smooth !

Good spot in a central location, would recommend to anyone staying in Hiroshima. Staff there were very friendly too and gave lots of good advice on directions, places to eat etc

Immaculate hostel. Pricier than most places, but cheap for the high quality you get. Conveniently located between train station and Peace Park and museum. Helpful staff and flawless facilities. Perfect place to go for a comfortable stay, but very western!

A good hostel to choose. Very clean and friendly staff. Smaller common room and just a little walk from the station.

Amazing friendly staff. Rooms were very clean and overall I had a very pleasant stay. Thank you :)

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Like most of the K's House hostels this one is a good, safe choice. Location is close to train station, but a small walk to downtown area and longer walk or tram ride to A-bomb Dome and museum. Not quite 'in the action' if that is your thing but nice accommodation, very cool rooftop area and all very clean and well kept.

Hostel was in a great spot with super friendly staff who were more than happy to help with any questions we had. Rooms were clean and neat as were the bathrooms. Great place to stay :)

It was just perfect, clean, and quiet. People helpful, especially in the mornigs

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Spain

I stayed in both J Hoppers and K's and though both are good I would recommend K's - cleaner, better located, more atmoshpere

Probably one of the best hostels in Hiroshima! English speaking, very helpful, polite - really nice staff! Clean, comfortable and very good location near JR Station. Enjoyed the stay there!

We stayed in a private room for two. It was great. Its a great location from Hiroshima Station. The staff were friendly and helpful. There's a nice vibe. It's a bit expensive, but it's Japan. I highly recommend this hostel.

Fantastic hostel, clean friendly, great location, roof terrace. Definitely recommend!

Out stay at K's House was really, really nice. They answered all our questions about how to get tickets for the baseball game (which was amazing, I really recommend going as it was so much fun). Our room was a great size, private, quiet and clean. The common area was nice, staff made us as much coffee as we needed and we felt comfortable to hang out and relax. I think you would be sure to have a good time and enjoy your stay at every K's House branch in Japan.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Good location only 10 mins walk from train station and close to metro. Nice little yakitori food restaurant nearby. Close to 7-11 for snacks. Small but sociable kitchen and living area. Unfortunately no backpackers bar here.

Great stay! comfortable, clean, friendly staff - everything you need!! easy to walk to sites and the station.

Nice hostel, in walking distance to the train station and also possible to walk to the Memorial park (20-30mins). Stuff were really nice and helped me to arrange my plan :)

Great hostel - one of the best we've stayed at in Japan. Super clean and great atmosphere and staff. A little bit pricey but I guess that's because there are not too many hostels in Hiroshima. The under bed storage compartments were awesome!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5