Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Best place to stay in Hiroshima, I had a great time. And of almost all of the hostels I've been to around Japan, this was one of my top favourites.

Stay here if you can, it's a good price, right by the train and tram stations, good rooms bed etc and the staff are super nice! There's a kitchen too good common room and lots of help for sightseeing in Hiroshima and going to Miyajima

• 16th Aug 2015

We had a lovely experience staying here. The staffs were all friendly and helpful when we wanted information about the city. They had a nice lounge area where we could just relax. Unfortunately we did not stay there long enough to make use of all the facilities but from what we have used it was great and clean. We will definitely stay here again and we would also try and stay at other K's hostel if we ever travel around Japan again.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Japan

Great place, on of the best hostels we ever state!

This was the cleanest and most organised hostel I stayed in Japan. No complaints, everything of a high standard. No snorers the night I stayed either so that contributes to my positive feelings I am sure. Kitchen facilities excellent and clean. Wifi in room excellent. Showers and toilets plentiful and clean. Good night!!

Staff was very helpfull and very kind!

This is the 3rd time I've stayed at a K's House (also Fuji and Kyoto). Never disappointed!

I had a very good stay in this remarkable hostel. The staff was very helpful to book an accommodation at a tradional guesthouse and in the K's house in Kyoto. After this one I stayed in three more K's house hostels on my trip and all of them were very great.

Right from the start, we felt right at home. This was perfect for our needs and having a private room was so nice to have. The staff was always super helpful in every way possible. I would recommend for anyone. The showers were amazing after a long hot day.

• 31st Jul 2015

The staff are really good with recommendations and are very helpful.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Really cool hostel! Good location in relation to the train station. The staff was very nice and helpful. My favorite part was the common room. They had some interesting books about Hiroshima to read about and lots of games. I recommend this hostel!

A clean and basic hostel in an ideal location for visiting the Peace Park and Peace Museum. Staff are very helpful and recommended the local dish - Okonomiyaki. It's delicious and must be tried!!!

very helpful staff

This is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in! All the facilities were very clean, they offered many things in the kitchen for guests to use free of charge and the showers were stocked with soap and shampoo for use too. The common area was very cosy and there's plenty of reading material on things to do in Hiroshima and Japan. Their information was very well organized for things to do in the area. Would definitely stay here again.

My favourite hostel in Japan! Also way nicer, friendlier and more intimate than the K's House in Kyoto (which has become so large, commercialized and unfriendly).

Friendly helpful staff, great place to stay!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Decent hostel, friendly staff and a nice common area. Not the closest to the main sights, but everything was in walking distance and it was very close to the station which was more important to me with my luggage!

Wow, K's House is the place to go if you go to Hiroshima. Well located, everything's there and the staff organized a little party, that was awesome.

Very nice and enjoyable stay- 5 minutes walk from the train station and there is a street car stop nearby that will take you all over Hiroshima

The common room and kitchen were great, so comfortable and a great place to chill out or meet other guests. Staff was really helpful too. I had so much fun at the Sake Party!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6