Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Really thought this place was good. The hostel looks like it's brand new, which is a big deal for me

Great locations, people, cleanness and very organized! Excellent for doing pack packers trip

We were in Hiroshima for just one night, but staying at K's House was definitely a good choice for that night. We walked there from the train station in about 10 minutes, but there's also a tram right on the main road that you can easily pickup if you have lots of luggage. The staff at K's House was extremely friendly and helpful and were more than willing to answer questions for us. The room was small, but very clean and had everything we needed. Would definitely stay there again.

The beds were surprisingly comfortable and the staff extremely helpful. The showers were nice and strong. Always a priority for me :)

We'd stayed in K's House in Kyoto as well and although smaller, this place was basically the same. Comfortable beds and good size rooms, short walk from the station which is good for both train and bus arrivals into the city. Kitchen, laundry and common room reasonably sized. Overall, good stay.

A very nice hostel. It's close to the train station, so it was very convenient for an early train, but a little farther from the main part of the city. Overall, a very comfortable and clean place. I would definitely stay here again.

Good location halfway between the city and the Hiroshima station.

Had a fun night in Hiroshima. Conveniently located a short walk from the JR Station *and* the downtown area with all the shops (and the Peace Park just past it), though it is not itself right on top of anything major. Very clean, professional, and easy to find. Would stay again.

I loved this hostel! The staff are amazing here, so friendly and willing to help you with anything. The facilities are really nice; a great kitchen with lots of cooking tools, free coffee and tea, a great common area. The showers are fantastic and everything is very clean. I am sad I could only stay one night. I will stay here again for sure!

Hostel K's was great! Very clean, conveniently located, and had great kitchen/common area as well as friendly staff. Definitely recommend.

• 9th Feb 2015

Perfect experience here and so glad I choice K's house. Full of recommendations with places to go and where to eat and drink. Sad to have left

My favorite hostel in Hiroshima (after staying at 2 others). Great place. Love the wall with all the local attractions info. It would be nice if there were mirrors in the showers.

The staff are the greatest and I love them all. Maiyumi and Mari

The staff were super charming and made me feel really welcome. The hostel is clean and warm and is less than a 10 minute walk from the station. Plus there's a handy roof terrace and tidy kitchen. Nice place.

This is one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at. The wifi is real solid in all locations of the building. There are reliable laundry machines as well. The best part of this hostel is the showers. Great water pressure. The staff members were all very helpful and friendly.

A Graet place to stay at Hiroshima! The staff was really nice and helpful.

I enjoyed my one night stay at K's hostel, Hiroshima. Location not too far from the train station or the main area and it's super chilled, clean and all the facilities I used were great. My room was a little chilly as I was by the window. Hiroshima is a beautiful and moving place!

Really good location, nice common area and kitchen! Staff were really friendly and helpful too :) as a female travelling alone I felt really comfortable staying at K's!

Everything was great! Staff was friendly. Showers were big and clean. They had a cabinet underneath the beds so you can put your suitcase and belongings. It is not too far from hiroshima train station. I would highly recommend staying here.

I had a wrestling match on the way to the hostel. Nice to have a soft place to lay my head now. Big time helpful front desk ladies helped us find a place to get Hiroshima style okonimoyaki. Touch down so good. WHERE IS THE FREE BUTTER FOR MY CWOISSANT? But seriously, great location. I would stay all the time again if I could be there once more forever for sure I would yes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5