Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Great locations, people, cleanness and very organized! Excellent for doing pack packers trip

We'd stayed in K's House in Kyoto as well and although smaller, this place was basically the same. Comfortable beds and good size rooms, short walk from the station which is good for both train and bus arrivals into the city. Kitchen, laundry and common room reasonably sized. Overall, good stay.

A very nice hostel. It's close to the train station, so it was very convenient for an early train, but a little farther from the main part of the city. Overall, a very comfortable and clean place. I would definitely stay here again.

Had a fun night in Hiroshima. Conveniently located a short walk from the JR Station *and* the downtown area with all the shops (and the Peace Park just past it), though it is not itself right on top of anything major. Very clean, professional, and easy to find. Would stay again.

I loved this hostel! The staff are amazing here, so friendly and willing to help you with anything. The facilities are really nice; a great kitchen with lots of cooking tools, free coffee and tea, a great common area. The showers are fantastic and everything is very clean. I am sad I could only stay one night. I will stay here again for sure!

Hostel K's was great! Very clean, conveniently located, and had great kitchen/common area as well as friendly staff. Definitely recommend.

• 9th Feb 2015

Perfect experience here and so glad I choice K's house. Full of recommendations with places to go and where to eat and drink. Sad to have left

My favorite hostel in Hiroshima (after staying at 2 others). Great place. Love the wall with all the local attractions info. It would be nice if there were mirrors in the showers.

The staff are the greatest and I love them all. Maiyumi and Mari

The staff were super charming and made me feel really welcome. The hostel is clean and warm and is less than a 10 minute walk from the station. Plus there's a handy roof terrace and tidy kitchen. Nice place.

This is one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at. The wifi is real solid in all locations of the building. There are reliable laundry machines as well. The best part of this hostel is the showers. Great water pressure. The staff members were all very helpful and friendly.

A Graet place to stay at Hiroshima! The staff was really nice and helpful.

I enjoyed my one night stay at K's hostel, Hiroshima. Location not too far from the train station or the main area and it's super chilled, clean and all the facilities I used were great. My room was a little chilly as I was by the window. Hiroshima is a beautiful and moving place!

Really good location, nice common area and kitchen! Staff were really friendly and helpful too :) as a female travelling alone I felt really comfortable staying at K's!

Everything was great! Staff was friendly. Showers were big and clean. They had a cabinet underneath the beds so you can put your suitcase and belongings. It is not too far from hiroshima train station. I would highly recommend staying here.

I had a wrestling match on the way to the hostel. Nice to have a soft place to lay my head now. Big time helpful front desk ladies helped us find a place to get Hiroshima style okonimoyaki. Touch down so good. WHERE IS THE FREE BUTTER FOR MY CWOISSANT? But seriously, great location. I would stay all the time again if I could be there once more forever for sure I would yes.

I loved the hostel! It was great, the staff were kind, and it was set in a great location.

Great staff. Awesome to have the bikes there. Great recommendation for dinner around the corner. Teppan. Yum.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

My stay at K's House Hiroshima was great! The staff was really friendly and more than willing to give directions, suggestions and advice. It was a good location (only one tram stop from Hiroshima Station and only 15mins walk or 4 tram stops) and everything, including bathrooms, were very clean. The beds were big, comfy and the blankets and sheets were clean and well kept. It was only, maybe, twenty minutes to any attraction from the hostels location. I would defiantly recommend this hostel!

Very close to JR Hiroshima station. Knowledgeable staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5