Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Everything about this place is great. I've stayed at a few different k's house and know I can rely on a good stay with them.

Staffs are nice and helping minded. I like them.

Hostel was easy to find, though it's about 15-20 minutes walk from the main downtown area but very close to the train station. Very comfortable hostel and the kitchen and common room are excellent.

Can only really fault this place on not providing guests with private rooms with a towel - you can rent them. Staff friendly and helpful. Location near train station so handy.

Excellent hostel and friendly staff!

I like your nice kitchen and very clean and warm, I feel like my home here. comfortable sleep. Thank you very much.

Had a great time here - staff are amazing and speak great English plus the common area is lively - I met some great people here, some of whom I've gone on to meet and hang out with in other countries!

Great place to stay. Good location. Superp kitchen. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Great hostel, amazing atmosphere due to good andand clean facilities and staff!!I'll be back!

I really enjoyed staying at his hostel. Really nice!!

I loved my stay at Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima! The location is next to the train station, which is extremely convenient if you're coming in from somewhere. The place is clean and I met some great people there as well. A nice living room/lounging area to hang out in. Maiko and Mayumi were awesome! So very nice and so very helpful! A great stay!

Great Hostel, would definitely stay there again

very clean hostel, great kitchen and laundry facilities Staff were very helpful with how to get to miyajima island, The only thing I wasn't happy with was the wifi, it hardly worked in the common room and not at all in the actual room. But apart from that it is overall a great hostel

The hostel was very well located (very close to Hiroshima Sta and very close to a tram stop), affordable, clean and had all the facilities you would expect from it. I would definitely recommend it. The staff was also extremely nice and helpful.

Excellent hostel well located from the JR station. Brilliant and helpful staff. Nice and clean.Would recommend without any hesitation whatsoever

We had a great time at k's house. Helpfull staff and excellent atmosphere. Great and well equipped kitchen. We would definitely stay there again.

Very clean and comfortable. Had a great stay!

the hostel is very good exclusively for tourists and safe the environment is warm- the colour orange wall kitchen facilities is well equipped, clean and new! but room is a bit too small for 4 person, 3 is the best

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Very clean and staff were friendly. Tight fit but good location close to transport and supermarkets .

Very clean hostel, in a great location near the tram.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5