Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Awesome hostel. Best I visited in Japan

Awesome hostel, wish I could've stayed more than 1 night. Staff was over-the-top nice and helpful; they're ready with info on how to go anywhere in the city, including the peace park and miyajima (which you should go to). The whole building is in beautiful shape and has a great atmosphere. Kitchen is fully equipped. AC is super cold. I would go back here in a heart beat, and I'd try the other K's locations if I had the opportunity.

Great hostel! Awesome people, close to train station and has perfect facilities

nice hostel staff are great. conveniently located near the JR station and tram line

I had a very good stay at this hostel! It was located at just a ten minute walk from the subway station. I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist who checked me in quickly and offered helpful advice on how to get to the Peace Memorial. The hostel is located at an easy 25 minute walk from the Memorial. My room with ensuite bathroom was very clean and had good fast wifi, two of my key requirements. Highly recommend this place if you are staying in Hiroshima.

Super friendly, clean, organised

The hostel was really nice, but there were no lockers or anywhere to leave valuables in the room. And the room doors were never locked, even though we all had keys. It is a good place to stay, but if have valuables prepared to carry them.

Overall - a very good hostel. Fairly decent location, walkable to the train station. We only stayed one night - so not much basis to judge. Very friendly staff, who all spoke very good english. Decent size room compared to other similar hostels in Japan. walking distance to attractions/bars etc.

Staff was very cheerful, everything was clean and tidy. Room was very good for the money, would stay again.

Best hostel I stayed at so far in Japan. Staff are really friendly and nice and a couple of them even joined a few of us travellers for dinner and drinks. Good atmosphere, easy to meet other travellers there. Nice location between Hiroshima station & the centre of town. Good facilities, and clean. Only downside is the beds don't have curtains so it's not as private as most other hostels in this country. Highly recommend it and will be going back again during my trip.

The hostel was great! The staff is very friendly and were able to help me find attractions and find places around the city.

• 8th Jun 2015

We stayed at three of the Backpacker K's in our trip to Japan and all of them were excellent.

Very nice clean Hostel. Common room with lots of books, movies and games, even with guitar. Nice staff. Small, but clean rooms.

This hostel employs some of the friendliest people I've met in Japan! The guy at the front desk let me borrow a Carp jersey when he learned I was heading to a game. Rooms are nice and lockers are huge. Highly recommended.

Great Hostel! Big locker under bed to store all my luggage. Nice beds and livingroom, Friendly Stuff. Bathroom is on the hallway.

Looks a bit run down through age, but very clean, safe and pleasant hostel, great location close to the station and EXTREMELY helpful staff (one spent about 20 minutes helping me plan my next day). Could do with putting on a breakfast in the morning, but with the station bakery nearby it's not essential. Great place to stay.

Excellent location and easy to find. Very friendly and efficient staff. They found my camera and held it at front desk for 3 days , offered to mail it if I'm unable to pick it up. Thanks guys

Great little hostel, very well run, clean, good location, nice staff and very modern facilities with a decent common room and it's super easy to meet people there. A nice rooftop terrace is a nice touch as well. Good place to use a base for day trips to Miyajima and Himeji. Close to the peace park and all of Hiroshima's other main attractions and night life. Would highly recommend.

Thank you so much Maiko, Mayumi and the rest of the team!

Staff helpful, good location easy to follow instructions from train station and close to tram stop. We had a private room which was clean and comfortable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6