Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

There is nothing bad thing to say. I really liked the atmosphere of this hostel. Staff are very helpful. Open feeling of the common room.

It's really a good place where easy to communicate with other people. I felt so comfortable to stay there just like at home.

Stayed here for four nights. The 1st in a 5 bed female dorm which was great. Had its own toilet and basin. Then moved to a double which shared all facilities. Both were very clean and well maintained. Staff very helpful. Easy to meet people there and arrange dinner and trips out together if you want. Also good as a solo traveler if you just want to do your own thing. Excellent location and easy to find. Would return

I would say that my survey above is for K's Hostel Tokyo Oasis, which I finally stayed for a night. Because last minute, my sister traveled with me to Japan. Since my booking originally for K House Tokyo was for a single person in female dorm, due to no vancancy, the staff there helped me to find a replacement for a private room for 2 at K House Tokyo Oasis. My sister and I were grateful for the staff going that extra mile, before leaving for our home countries next morning. Thanks. June Han

• 22nd Sep 2014

Great as always! I always try to stay at a Ks House location.

Perfect Hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Thanks.

Without a doubt the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. If all Hostels in Japan are as nice as K's House then I am surprised anyone stays anywhere else! Staff were very friendly and helpful, rooms and facilities were all clean and well kept, with 2 plugs and a light on each bed (A godsend which I had, not two weeks before, been thinking that every hostel in the world ought to have!), inexpensive but efficient laundry, secure doors, communal area was very pleasant, I can't fault a thing!!

• 12th Sep 2014

I stayed here back in 2010 and loved it. So this trip I did not even consider any other place. I had to change rooms a couple of times because one bed was not available for my entire stay but it was worth it. I will definitely stay at Ks House on my next trip.

Great location, friendly and helpful staff

• 11th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you very much ! We will keep doing our best for the guests !!!!

Lively hostel, so it is a good place to meet fellow backpackers. Good value for money, and in a good district. If you want some where quiet, though, this isnt the place as its always full of backpackers coming and going at all hours. Beds could use a curtain, but other than that it was great :)

Thank you very much for your review !! We hope you had a good encounter here !!!

Still one of the best hostels. Professional staff, efficient, clean. Because of its size and the amount of guests they receive it lacks some atmosphere. But a perfect place to explore Tokyo.

The hostel was perfect and the staff were very helpful and polite. I would like to stay there again in the future. Thank you.

Staff was amazing! Sooo helpful! Great free drinks night! Great time, thanks !

• 9th Sep 2014

Thank you very much for your comments! We are glad to hear you enjoyed our weekly event, Free Drink Night. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

Stayed here four nights over a week span and thought it was a quality hostel. What sets it apart is it's hard working and friendly staff. Top notch. Good place to meet other travelers as well and conveniently located right next to the subway. I will stay there again if/when I come back.

Thank you very much for your fantastic review! We are really happy to be called "hard working staff" :-) We look forward to welcoming you again!

Absolutely wonderful staff with a lot of helpful knowledge and resources. Thanks to the team at K's house I had a great time.

• 4th Sep 2014

Thank you very much for this wonderful comment and rating us 100%!We are very happy that you had a great time with other guests!Please keep it up with your amazing Japanese!We are looking forward to seeing you sometime soon!

Two nights in this hotel, near the subway station, it'a a good option for Tokyo

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Spain

Thank you very much for your comment!Yes it is very good access to reach anywhere in Tokyo including Narita/Haneda airport! We are looking forward to seeing you next time in the near future!

it was indeed a very nice stay in k's house.definitely will stay here again if ill come back in japan. the only drawback is that the carpet smells foul.however overall, it was wonderful.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you very much for your message! We are very happy that you had a nice stay here! We are cleaning hard everyday and normally carpets doesn't smell anything.We wonder it would have came from used towels.Please come back anytime since here is your second home!

Good location, nice people, clean rooms, all perfect, thanks!

Thank you very much for your perfect review and rating us 100%! You are always welcome back to stay with us :-)

This hostel has a great atmosphere for backpackers, and excellent if you are traveling alone. The staff speak very good English and make efforts to get to know their guests. However, I wouldn't recommend it for couples because the rooms are a tad small. It's older too so facilities are adequate but not super clean. It's close to Asakusa, Tokyo Skytree, and walking distance from a couple train stations, but really far from Tokyo's core. I would opt to stay elsewhere.

• 27th Aug 2014

Thank you very much for your message. Please do not forget we are very close from Asakusa, Akihabara, Ueno and Ryogoku. We will do our best to make you to say that we are super clean next time. Thank you very much.

great location and friendly and English-speaking staff

• 26th Aug 2014
  • China

Thank you very much for your comments and rating us 100%! We hope you enjoyed chatting with us in the common lounge :-) We hope to welcome you again sometime in the future!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6