Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Can't fault this hostel.. Very nice place to stay with great staff and comfortable lodgings. Would not hesitate to return or recommend to anyone else.

• 29th Apr 2015

Everything was excellent. I must be back next time and staffs were very nice and friendly.

This hostel was the nicest I've stayed in ever. Super clean, quiet, nice staff, and the location was very convenient. Within a few blocks or less of Oedo and Asakusa lines. Senso-ji/Asakusa itself is walkable, and Ueno is very close as well. 1hr to Narita Airport. If you're really looking to party, Shibuya and Shinjuku are a bit far, but for the average visitor, this is perfect.

• 24th Apr 2015

We loved the place. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. We'll definitely come back!

Thank you very much for rating 100% !!! We are glad to here that you like our place !!!!! We will look forward for your return!!!

Shoe dryer was not available, whereas other K's House in Kyoto and Hiroshima has it. Laundry was not available after 10:00 PM, whereas other K's Hosuse doesn't have such limitations. Staffs are very nice and helpful.

Good location and convenient for transportation, but my room is too small for 7 people and 7 bagage. Other facilities are good such as amentities in bathroom, hair dryer. Bedroom and bathroom are very clean.

Very nice staff

• 16th Apr 2015

Thank you very much !! That words make us happier than anything else !!

A good place to stay!

Thank you very much for your stay ! We will always do our best to make you feel comfortable !!

Amazing, fairly typical backpacker hostel but nice and clean, well maintained and quiet at night. Nice and basic, get what you pay for - laundry service was bout ¥300 I believe and drying was free.

• 10th Apr 2015

Thank you very much your comment. Yes, we have laundry for guests which is 300 yen for washing machine and free dryer. Please come back if you have a chance again to visit Tokyo !!

I have stayed in all but one K's house in Japan and I've yet to find anything to complain about. The hostels are clean and comfortable, they have all the needed facilities, and the staff is friendly and helpful.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Finland

I felt that all the staffs are really helpful and sincere! I miss the place

We miss you too !! We are looking forward to seeing you next opportunity again.

We felt very welcomed, the staff answered our questions, the map of the area was extremely useful Thanks k's house Tokyo!

• 7th Apr 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are always welcome you from the heart !!

I didn't get the female dorm for 2 nights in a row, here in mixed dorm things were different. My last night in Japan was in a room with 4 other guys and it's smell. They were nice, but still I won't stay at mixed dorm again if possible. I've already asked the hostel but they couldn't accomodate because of the high spring season. So if you want a female dorm room on spring season chance is better 6 months prior booking ( I booked on December 2014 and it's already full).

Thank you very much for your review. It is one of the busiest seasons because of cherry blossoms, and there is a limit to the number of female dorm. It is possible to make a bookings 6 months ahead. We recommend you to make a booking as soon as you decide your plan. We were really happy to see you back in Tokyo though! We look forward to seeing you again!

I loved staying here, everything was great. Loved the beds and bathrooms. Common room was relaxing and welcoming. The staff put on evening events every so often and makes it feel like a home. 100% recomend to anyone staying in Tokyo.

We are happy to hear that you had a happy stay with us :-) We are your home away from home! We are always here with big smiles to welcome you again!

It was not so good at the entrance...I didn't want to put my name on the welcome board...

A little difficult to find if you are coming from Tokyo Station via JR line. You have to get off at the Okachimachi station, then try to find the subway station which is not in the same building, but outside and around the corner down an alley. Very confusing. Once you get there, it's a great hostel. The staff are super friendly, they all speak English, and the atmosphere does really make you feel at home.

• 6th Apr 2015

Fantastic hostel. Very clean and very helpful staff! Would recommend to stay here.

Thank you very much for your fantastic review and rating us 100%! We love to help people enjoy their stay in Tokyo! Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

This was my third time staying at K's tokyo. Very nice and helpful staf, great location of 2 subway lines connecting straight to Narita and Haneda Airport. A good walk to Ginza line to every interesting places that Tokyo has. Near Asakusa and all its joy. Definitely will stay here again. Thanks

We were really happy to welcome you again :-) Thank you very much for coming back! We look forward to seeing you for fourth time near future!

Hostel is very clean and the staff are extremely nice and helpful. Close to the Asakusa area of Tokyo, which is nice. Very quiet when I came by though.But facilities are great.

This is an awesome hostel and I would love to stay here again! A bit tricky to find when you arrive, but once you're in place, the warm welcome will make up for the time lost. Clean rooms, a light and welcoming lobby, kitchen and common room, free postcard, lots of restrooms and showers that all were very clean. The very best thing about the hostel tho was the great staff! All of them speaks English very well and are very helpful no matter what. The atmosphere is just great! :) Best of luck!

Thank you for your wonderful comments! These will help loads of travelers who are planning to find an accommodation in Tokyo. We are happy that you had a great time in Japan with beautiful cherry blossoms :-) Please come back to see other seasons in Japan sometime in the future!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7