Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

There is a faint odor similar to a boys dormitory. It would be nice if there were bottles of odor eliminating spray in the room.

The internet access on the 2nd floor is not that good. Hence, Sometimes I had to go to the first floor for using the internet instead. Maybe people staying on the third and forth floor have the same problem I think. All except this are excellent.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Laos

Was a great hostel, and the staff were just fantastic. I had mixed up my bookings and they sort out my mistake quickly and efficiently! Will certainly return. Thanks!!!

• 13th Nov 2014

Thank you very much for your comments and rating us 100%! You are always welcome to ask us for any help ;-) We look forward to welcoming you again!

I think if k's house can offer free locker in the dormitory room that will be better. And if the dormitory can separate female and male room that's more safe for the single female traveler. I have a very happy experience in here, I love k's house! I think it's my best choice in Tokyo !

Thank you very much for your comments! We have a female dormitory as well, so please book for the female dorm next time. We love you too! We hope to see you again in Tokyo!

Backpacker's K is definately the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at. Staff were extremely helpful and the water pressure is amazing :). Rooms are a bit cramped but you're in toyko so that's just how it goes.

Thank you very much for your review! We will try to clean the hostel much harder than before. We are always here with big smiles welcoming you again :-)

The place is great, staff fantastic and compromising, just they shouldn't let let chinese in for they are unfriendly and dirty, recommend for everyone.

Nice chic place for backpackers. Good service and nice bar.

Friendly atmosphere, good facilities, quiet location, I'd stay here again!

One of the best places I've ever stayed at while backpacking. The staff are amazing and extremely helpful providing excellent suggestions about local attractions. Also them place makes it easy to meet other backpackers by providing a very welcoming common area. Would highly recommend this place to any backpacker visiting Tokyo. You won't regret it.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments and rating us 100%! We would love to help to make guest's stay in Tokyo enjoyable ;-) We look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future!

Rooms smelled really bad

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very sorry about the smell in the room. We often check and ventilate the rooms if it's necessary. We hope you would understand unspecified people stay in a dormitory. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

Excellent location especially from Narita Airport. Friendly staff, compact but comportable facilities, quite good atmosphere. It was my first hostel at TOKYO, so I can't compare other hostels in TOKYO but I can do say here is GOOD ONE, woulde rank upper in Hostelworld.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you very much for your positive comments! We hope you had a good time i Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Wish there was an option to have an all female dormitory. Really didn't like having to sleep with guys, especially since I was traveling alone!

Thank you very much for your comments. We have a female dormitory room. Please book for the female dormitory if you have a chance to come back to Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again!

the staff makes all trhe difference!! close to some cool shrines and market

Thank you very much for your comments. We hope you meant the staff makes all the difference in a good way ;-) We look forward to welcoming you again!

Excellent. Hostel done right, everything works. Good place to get to know people, there were always travellers hanging out in the lounge and a good vibe. Kuramae is far from the nightlife (Roppongi, Shibuya, Ikebukuro, Shinjuku..) but then again, so are 95% of the hostels. Prepare to come home at midnight or stay up until morning. No curfew though.

Thank you very much for your detailed comments! We have a perfect lounge for relaxing after your adventure in Tokyo. And yes, you are right! Most of hostels in Tokyo are in the same area as we are. However, we are still approximately 30 minutes away by subway from Roppongi, Shibuya, Shinjuku, and etc for the nightlife! We look forward to welcoming you again!

This is my second time to visit this hostel. The location is good, it's convenient to reach from Narita airport , also it's very closed to metro station. I would recommend it.

Thank you very much for your comments and staying with us again! We look forward to welcoming you again :-)

Nice place with comfy beds but the 8-bed dorm had a bad breath smell that was always there no matter how much you ventilated the room.

Thank you very much for your comments. We are really sorry to hear the room you stayed in didn't smell good. We often check and ventilate the rooms if it's necessary. However, we hope you would understand unspecified people stay in a dormitory room. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

It was a wonderful 3: nights at this friendly well staffed hostel. Highly recommendef to comfort seeking transient travelers.

Thank you very much for your comments and rating us 100%! We are really happy to hear you had a great time with us. We look forward to welcoming you again!

A solid hostel. No major highlights but no major concerns. The hostel was really clean, but there was an odd smell to it that was not pleasant. While the location is not super great (area is not the happening part of Tokyo), it is super close (same block) to the subway and a 7-11 is practically part of the hostel-- not really, but the back entrance to one is across an alley (which you will quickly realize is amazing). You will find both travelers and local Japanese staying at this hostel.

Thank you very much for your comments. We are sorry to hear that the room didn't smell good. We always check and try to ventilate the rooms and will do harder. Yes, we are really close to 2 subway stations and 7-11! Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future.

One of the best hostel in Tokyo. Will definitely feel no hesitation to stay there again. Please do keep your good standard :)

Thank you very much for your positive comments :-) We keep doing our best with making people's time in Tokyo enjoyable!

Great location and really friendly staff. Homey airy atmosphere and lots of fun recommendations for things to do posted on the walls and in common areas. Very enjoyable stay!

Thank you very much for your comments. You are always welcome back to K's House Tokyo. We are Home away from your home ;-)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6