Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

All the staff were really friendly and helpful. The beds were super comfy and the showers were spotless! The central area was a really good spot to mingle and the other guests were lovely friendly. Best hostel I've stayed in yet.

• 23rd Jun 2015

What a stay ! Wifi - fast and everywhere Cleanliness - I saw at least two people cleaning everyday Friendliness - spot on ! Had help with directions and even writing down medication I needed in Japanese so they would understand at the drug store. They also have a wall full of things to do in the area with times and dates of each week so you can prepare your few days in Tokyo. Thanks again

Close to the underground station which is good, but the part of town is very residential and quiet - so not the place to stay if you want to go out in Tokyo! (It's quite far from Shinbuya and shinjuku) The staff were incredibly helpful and lovely. There are no lockers which was a bit annoying and meant the room got very messy. Showers are great. Stay here if you're looking for basic, quiet accommodation!

One of the better hostels together with Khaosan World and Space Hostel Tokyo. However, it does not reach a similar standard, even though the price is more or less the same. The other two hostels are also better located. This hostel has a cozy common social room, decent bathrooms, also a toilet in each room, no curtains for beds and lockers were decent (bring your own lock). Also, I was able to stream movies on the internet (connection is not always stable though). Seen staff help people.

It is very easy to meet people at hostel k's House, and very clean and comfortable beds.

Thank you very much for your stay !! We are glad to hear that you had a good encounter here !!! Hope to see you again !!!

The staff really made our stay here so good. They are so friendly and helpful and really will go the extra mile for you! Although accodation is basic it is really clean and has everything you need! They even have free tea, coffee and shampoo & conditioner!

Thank you for your nice review. We are always happy to help your trip enjoyable !!! We are waiting for your next stay !!!!

What an amazing hostel!!! The staff are so friendly, and I met some really cool travelers. Very social atmosphere. Great location, close to temple areas and train stations. Impeccably clean, great facilities. My only complaint was that the toilet paper is very cheap

Definitely a great place to stay in Tokyo, also the staff are amazing!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Austria

Thank you very much for your review! Lovely to hear you enjoyed your time in Tokyo! We look forward to welcoming you again someday!

The hostel itself is pretty nice and the staff very friendly and helpful; however, the showers are very limited. I would often have to wait an hour or so to be able to get in. Or you could flex your shower schedule and take a shower in the afternoon when they're all free. Also, a small inconvenience was having to make your bed upon arrival for a private double room. Overall the hostel is nice and would likely stay here again, but it would be nice to have more showers.

• 15th Jun 2015

Over all the hostel was good. Great roof terrace with stunning views!! Only issues their kitchen area is so small and cramped, not enough showers and our room was very small for three people. The welcome though and the help from the staff was superb.

Thank you very much for your comments! We are sorry to hear that our facilities are not enough. We are glad you liked our roof top terrace though! We hope you had a good time in Tokyo. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

One of 3 best hostels in Tokyo with a lovely common area and cozy rooftops. The staff is very nice but I had to downgrade the point because of very stupid and unprofessional comments and questions from Japanese staff as why I am wearing skirt and woman's clothes. I am a transsexual woman, a woman according to Japanese law. I highly recommend this place. I especially enjoyed fun-talking to 可愛い愛子ちゃん。

Hostel was clean and it's great that there's a lift so that we can bring our luggage up with ease. Room was a bit small for the 5 bed dorm but overall, we had a great experience!

Thank you very much for your review! Yes, the lift is really important for travelers especially with suitcases or lots of backpacks. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

Lovely staff, gave us directions to the airport and advice seeing the surrounding area. Lively hostel.

Thank you for your kind comment! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time in Tokyo :-) We look forward to see you back in Tokyo someday!

This was one of the best experiences at a hostel I've had! The staff were very friendly (I had a great time simply hanging out with them in the living room by the reception), and they went above and beyond to help us! We had a handicapped traveler with us due to an injury during our travels and the staff were incredibly accommodating--calling taxis, checking about handicap access at the airport and metro stations, etc. We are so grateful for their help, and I'll definitely be back :)

• 7th Jun 2015

Thank you very much for your heart-warming comment :-) We keep trying to make guest's stay in Tokyo much more comfortable and enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you back in Tokyo someday!

Very nice and cozy hostel, had a great time there! They could put curtains in the bed though.

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are happy to hear that you had a good time with us :-) We look forward to welcoming you again!

Excellent! Great staff (very helpful); the location also was a big plus. Wish I could have spent more time there!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Thank you so much for your comment! You can always come back here, and stay longer next time! We wish you had an amazing trip here :)

What a great place! A true exemple for the hostels around the world! Super clean, staff is highly skilled. I just can't find anything that's not perfect about K's house. A must stop while in Tokyo!

We are honored to be given 100% from you! Cleanness and service are something we always care about. We will even try to improve more thou! Thank you for staying with us, and hope to see you again :)

The staff was awesome :)

Thank you so much for your compliment! It's always nice to hear that :) We hope you had a great time here in Tokyo!

The hostel's location is very near from both of subway stations. I spent for 4 days to stay here during my trip in Tokyo. The cleanliness for this hostel was very excellent. Btw, thank you very much for Kai (one of receptionist), he even help me to order the universal studio ticket. Definitely will recommend this hostel to everyone.

Thank you for staying with us at K's House Tokyo! We are happy to hear that you had a good time here and liked our location. It was my pleasure to help you with your ticket ;) We hope to see you again soon!

The staff were welcoming and the facilities were adequate. The rooms were very small and difficult when storing luggage. The hostel is close to train and bus.

Thank you very much for your review. It is possible to keep your luggage in our storage room. We hope you had a great time in Tokyo! Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7