Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo

9.3
Superb 2454 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
12th Aug 2017

Very friendly staff! And I am lucky to join the ice shaving activity in the afternoon 2mins walk to metro station And 10mins walk to the temple Just the bed is a bit too soft to me for sleeping well I would definitely stay in there again if I go to Tokyo again!

• USA, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

This hostel is really great! I loved that it felt like a home. The comfy couches along with the quiet jazz music in the background created a relaxing atmosphere. Very clean and friendly staff. Will stay there again if I come back to Japan!

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
29th Jul 2017

love this place and I will definitely be back. They provide shoe dryer too.

28th Jul 2017

This was our second time in 6 months at the hostel and it was still great! 😊

28th Jul 2017

Second time staying and I have no complaints - the biggest pro is a member of the staff named Yoshi - he is by far the most helpful person I've encountered and was a big reason why I returned back

24th Jul 2017

This is my third stay at K's and I renew all my former positive comments. The place is well located, clean, secure. Special regards to the staff who is always friendly and helpful (everyone without exception). I highly recommend this guesthouse. I go back in Tokyo in october and I already know that I will book there as soon as I know my dates of travel.

22nd Jul 2017

Friendly hostel with a great living room area. Perhaps needs a few more showers but other than that a perfectly good place to stay!

20th Jul 2017

An excellent choice. Almost new condition, they are ready for the Olympics! Great atmosphere. Looks are deceiving from the outside, but once you step inside your thoroughly pleased. Once you figure out exactly which subway station to exit it is incredibly simple to find your way home. Especially pleased with the dehumidifier and two wooden hangers for each bunk. They figured out that most of us wash some sort of clothing in the shower and hang to dry overnight, even if it's only our towel.

16th Jul 2017

Mr. K's was clean, quiet and close to the train, both for getting around and close to a train that gets you to Haneda Airport. A bit quiet when I was there, but still met some great people and got to share stories with them, which was nice.

• Tugbazat
  • Turkey, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2017

I stayed there totally 3 nights. It was fun . Thank you guys for shaved ice cream and your smiles:) Staff are so nice . They always answered all my questions and I felt home during my vacation. Arigato 😍😘