Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Excellent location especially from Narita Airport. Friendly staff, compact but comportable facilities, quite good atmosphere. It was my first hostel at TOKYO, so I can't compare other hostels in TOKYO but I can do say here is GOOD ONE, woulde rank upper in Hostelworld.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Wish there was an option to have an all female dormitory. Really didn't like having to sleep with guys, especially since I was traveling alone!

the staff makes all trhe difference!! close to some cool shrines and market

As Osaka is a town with great nightlife, I would chose a location close to the town center next time. Staff was great!

This is my second time to visit this hostel. The location is good, it's convenient to reach from Narita airport , also it's very closed to metro station. I would recommend it.

Nice place with comfy beds but the 8-bed dorm had a bad breath smell that was always there no matter how much you ventilated the room.

It was a wonderful 3: nights at this friendly well staffed hostel. Highly recommendef to comfort seeking transient travelers.

One of the best hostel in Tokyo. Will definitely feel no hesitation to stay there again. Please do keep your good standard :)

Great location and really friendly staff. Homey airy atmosphere and lots of fun recommendations for things to do posted on the walls and in common areas. Very enjoyable stay!

Thank you very much for your comments. You are always welcome back to K's House Tokyo. We are Home away from your home ;-)

The people at K's were very friendly and welcoming. Terrific place to stay, and to meet people as well!! Would come back for sure! :)

Thank you very much for your comments. We are always happy to see guest gets know each other here and share their time together in Tokyo. Of course you are welcome back to stay with us anytime!

Awesome place to stay :)

Thank you very much for your comment and giving us 100% :-) We are glad to hear you had an awesome experience in Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Staff is the best. I feel that they are more friendly than K's house Kyoto. Thank you very much for your kind support especially Masa San.

Thank you very much for your message !! We are glad to hear that you were happy with our hospitality. We will try our best to make you to feel 100% for next time !!

Very nice place to live in and super close to a train station. The staffs were friendly and super eager to help

Thank you very much. We will keep doing our best to make you to feel comfortable !!! See you in the near future !!!!

Very good hostel. Close to station

Thank you !! We hope to see you soon !!!!

This hostel was decent, but nothing compared to the other khaosan locations I had stayed in, both in Tokyo and Kyoto. I think the best part was the friendliness of the staff and easy access. The facility itself was okay-the girls dorm was a mix match of wooden and metal beds and bunk beds. The ceiling was very low, I had to stoop. The shower smelled of mildew, as it has no real ventilation. It was a 5 minute walk to the main tourist site and a subway exit was right across the street, also good.

Very Good hostel overall. Stayed in the private two bed bunk on the third floor. Clean, place with a nice lounge and friendly staff. Good quite neighborhood. Kuarme subway stop very close, kind of near the Skytree, so good location (a bit far from shinjuku though).

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • China

Thank you very much for your comments and rating us 100%! We are happy to hear you liked your stay with us. Tokyo is one of the biggest cities in the world, and lots of fun places are spread all over the city. So it is quite hard to find a place to stay which is close to everything. You can directly get to Shinjuku in 25 minutes by subway from the closest station to K's House Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Nice hostel with good access to subway and rail, nice food within walking distance

Thank you very much for your review! We are quite lucky to have lots of nice restaurants near by here ;-) And some of them are open 24 hours! Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future.

If you want a proper hostel experience, you cannot beat K's house. The location isn't exactly at the center of Tokyo, but the subway system in Tokyo is very well-connected, so that isn't a problem. Stayed six nighrs, and met a lot of fantastic people there. Dorms and toilets are generally clean. They have small lockers in very floor, although I do wish they had lockers under the bed like the K's in kyoto and Hiroshima. I would definitely stay in K's Houses if I visit Japan again in the future.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Bangladesh

Thank you very much for your comment. Please note our location is good access to the airport , and close to Asakusa, Akihabara, Ueno and Ryogoku. This west side of Tokyo has many places to see !! We are happy to hear that you had a good encounter here! We are looking forward to see you too !!

There is nothing bad thing to say. I really liked the atmosphere of this hostel. Staff are very helpful. Open feeling of the common room.

Thank you very much for your positive comments. It is really happy to hear that you liked our atmosphere. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

It's really a good place where easy to communicate with other people. I felt so comfortable to stay there just like at home.

Thank you very much for your warm comments. We always wait for you like your home away from home :-)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6