Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Nice place with comfy beds but the 8-bed dorm had a bad breath smell that was always there no matter how much you ventilated the room.

It was a wonderful 3: nights at this friendly well staffed hostel. Highly recommendef to comfort seeking transient travelers.

• 18th Oct 2014

Great location and really friendly staff. Homey airy atmosphere and lots of fun recommendations for things to do posted on the walls and in common areas. Very enjoyable stay!

The people at K's were very friendly and welcoming. Terrific place to stay, and to meet people as well!! Would come back for sure! :)

Awesome place to stay :)

Staff is the best. I feel that they are more friendly than K's house Kyoto. Thank you very much for your kind support especially Masa San.

Thank you very much for your message !! We are glad to hear that you were happy with our hospitality. We will try our best to make you to feel 100% for next time !!

Very nice place to live in and super close to a train station. The staffs were friendly and super eager to help

Thank you very much. We will keep doing our best to make you to feel comfortable !!! See you in the near future !!!!

Very good hostel. Close to station

Thank you !! We hope to see you soon !!!!

This hostel was decent, but nothing compared to the other khaosan locations I had stayed in, both in Tokyo and Kyoto. I think the best part was the friendliness of the staff and easy access. The facility itself was okay-the girls dorm was a mix match of wooden and metal beds and bunk beds. The ceiling was very low, I had to stoop. The shower smelled of mildew, as it has no real ventilation. It was a 5 minute walk to the main tourist site and a subway exit was right across the street, also good.

Very Good hostel overall. Stayed in the private two bed bunk on the third floor. Clean, place with a nice lounge and friendly staff. Good quite neighborhood. Kuarme subway stop very close, kind of near the Skytree, so good location (a bit far from shinjuku though).

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • China

Nice hostel with good access to subway and rail, nice food within walking distance

If you want a proper hostel experience, you cannot beat K's house. The location isn't exactly at the center of Tokyo, but the subway system in Tokyo is very well-connected, so that isn't a problem. Stayed six nighrs, and met a lot of fantastic people there. Dorms and toilets are generally clean. They have small lockers in very floor, although I do wish they had lockers under the bed like the K's in kyoto and Hiroshima. I would definitely stay in K's Houses if I visit Japan again in the future.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Bangladesh

Thank you very much for your comment. Please note our location is good access to the airport , and close to Asakusa, Akihabara, Ueno and Ryogoku. This west side of Tokyo has many places to see !! We are happy to hear that you had a good encounter here! We are looking forward to see you too !!

There is nothing bad thing to say. I really liked the atmosphere of this hostel. Staff are very helpful. Open feeling of the common room.

Thank you very much for your positive comments. It is really happy to hear that you liked our atmosphere. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

It's really a good place where easy to communicate with other people. I felt so comfortable to stay there just like at home.

Thank you very much for your warm comments. We always wait for you like your home away from home :-)

5 person dorm a bit crowded. Not very much space for luggage. In the Kyoto hostel there are large under-bed drawers to store luggage. Not very many toilets either, it can get busy at peak times. I understand that space is limited, overall the stay was very pleasant.

If you're okay with staying in West Tokyo, this place is very recommendable. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, there were tons of recommendations for activities and restaurants in the vicinity, the rooms and facilities were clean.

• 24th Sep 2014

Thank you very much for your comments. There are lots of interesting activities in West Tokyo such as Asakusa, Ueno, Tokyo Sky Tree, Akihabara, etc. You can also access to East side of Tokyo in 30 minutes approximately by subway as well. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

Stayed here for four nights. The 1st in a 5 bed female dorm which was great. Had its own toilet and basin. Then moved to a double which shared all facilities. Both were very clean and well maintained. Staff very helpful. Easy to meet people there and arrange dinner and trips out together if you want. Also good as a solo traveler if you just want to do your own thing. Excellent location and easy to find. Would return

Thank you very much for your specific review! It is always nice to meet people around the world and share new experience together. We look forward to welcoming you again!

I would say that my survey above is for K's Hostel Tokyo Oasis, which I finally stayed for a night. Because last minute, my sister traveled with me to Japan. Since my booking originally for K House Tokyo was for a single person in female dorm, due to no vancancy, the staff there helped me to find a replacement for a private room for 2 at K House Tokyo Oasis. My sister and I were grateful for the staff going that extra mile, before leaving for our home countries next morning. Thanks. June Han

• 22nd Sep 2014

Thank you very much for your comments. It was a shame that you were not able to stay with us, but we are happy to hear you had a great time in K's House Tokyo Oasis. K's House Tokyo and Oasis have different atmospheres but both of staff are helpful and friendly. Please Come back and stay at K's House Tokyo next time!

Great as always! I always try to stay at a Ks House location.

Thank you very much for rating us 100%! You are always welcome back to stay with us or even any other K's Houses. We are your home away from home!

Exellent hostel. Staff was very helpfull and friendly. Rooms where spotless, showers and toilets also! Had a great time as the common room is a really nice place to hang out. Near a few subway stations so a very good location. Would definitely go there again!

Thank you very much for your comments and rating us 100% :-) It is always nice to relax and exchange your experience with other guest in the common area after your adventure in the big city, Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again sometime in the future!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6