Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

1976 Total Reviews

Overall the staff was very friendly and the place was very nice, but I was unable to get over the location. To get to the hostel you had to get on a train outside of the metro and it took about 30-45 from the heart of Tokyo. I ended up checking out a night early and booking a hotel in Shibuya.

I spent 2 nights in K's Hostel with my two sisters. We really enjoyed our stay there. I deeply in love with the atmosphere because its cozy and homey and the staffs are very helpful and friendly as well. The room, bathroom, kitchen and common are all clean. Ii I have a chance to visit Japan later, stay in K's Hostel is an obvious.

Great hostel, good atmosphere and rooms nice. Only stayed for one night but I would definitely recommend it :)

the connection of wifi in the room was very weak. Apart from that, everything was good. Nice and helpful staff. good facilities. The best guesthouse i've lived by far.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Great common area, kitchen, and clean bathrooms. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. There's plenty of room in the dorm rooms, they're not cramped like some others.

It's a really nice hostel, super close to multiple subway lines and with a 711 only meters away. There's even a traveler's bar (run by another hostel) only 5 minutes from K's House. While the room I stayed in was a fraction to small for the five beds it had in my opinion, the rest of the facilities were really good

K's House Hostels..where to begin? I've stayed at their Kyoto, Fuji, and the other Tokyo branches; all have not disappointed me. Continuing that wonderful trend, this one is great too. Clean, value for money, friendly and cool staff etc. The most awesome part about this branch is that it is literally only a few steps away from the nearest train station..loved it! Stay here, you won't regret it!

This is a very welcoming, well equipped and ideally located hostel with very friendly staff.

• 13th Aug 2015

I really enjoyed my stay. Nice hostel and friendly staff. it's 10 minutes walking from the near jr station so not a problem at least for me. I recommend it

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Portugal

It's nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay here! Just as you said, we're located not far from the JR station and only a couple minutes from the metro station. So when it comes to access, our location is actually bad! Hope you can come visit Japan again and stay with us if you have a chance! Thank you so much for staying with us :D

Best hostel we stayed at in Japan and a terrific staff. Only problem was that the AC in our room failed on the last night. Also, would be great if there were AC in the bathrooms.

Thank you so much for staying with us! We're pleased to hear that you chose us the best hostel in Japan! We terribly apologize about the AC in your room. They're huge bothersome in summer due to frequent usage. Hope everything is going to be fine by the time you come visit here again ;) Wish to see you soon!

Staff are all extremely friendly & helpful, K's House has the best hostels! Great facilities and very easy to meet people.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

The sharing of bathroom are not very good. Prefer the bathroom among the ladies and guys can be separated.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for staying us. We recommend you to book family ensuite room or female dorm for next time. Family ensuite room has private bathroom. We are looking forward for your next stay !!

Excellent

Thank you very much for your comment! The word is definitely enough to make us happy :-) We hope to see you back in Tokyo someday!

This was my first time ever staying in a hostel and I enjoyed the experience. Met lots of friendly people, the hostel was extremely tidy and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Enjoyed the free Sake and rice wine on the Wednesday evening. Also has easy access to the subway for visiting the rest of Tokyo. Will stay here whenever I visit Tokyo again.

Thank you very much for your specific comments! This will help other travelers a lot. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our weekly event, Free Drink Night on Wednesday. It is a very good opportunity to try Japanese sake and plum wine and also to meet other people from around the world! We look forward to seeing you back in Tokyo sometime in the future!

Well located, extremely clean and the staff were very very helpful in all aspects. There is a spacious communal area which is well used by other guests so the atmosphere is fun. The hostel has lots of information and inspiration about what to do on your trip.

• 2nd Aug 2015

Thank you so much for the all the feedback and compliments! It was great to have you stay with us here. We're glad that you liked the atmosphere here too :D Hope to see you sometime soon again!

all employees at k house tokyo are what you all heard about..."THE BEST"

Thank you very much for your heart-warming comments! This made us smile :-) We keep trying to be THE BEST!! We look forward to welcoming you sometime in the future!

Really great stay, perfect location for the metro and the rest of Tokyo.

Thank you very much for your comments! Yes, it is our strong point to have some subway stations within 1 to 5 minutes walking from K's House Tokyo. And once you jump on to the subway, you can go to almost everywhere in Tokyo :-) We look forward to seeing you back in Tokyo someday!

Had a great stay there, great hostel atmosphere with lots of people to meet and recommendations as well. The dorm rooms smelled a bit "human" but not too bad.

Really nice place, located near Sensoji temple, but far away from Shinkuku and Shibuya. Staff are awesome, really helpful. Bedroom are clean and comfortable.

It was nice to have you stay with us here! Did you get to visit Sensoji temple? As you mentioned, we're a bit far from Shibuya and Shinjuku but still easy to get there from here ;) We appreciate your compliment about us and our facilities too! We always try to improve something in order for the guests to like us even more! Hope to see you sometime soon!

See comments below.