Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Lovely hostel with very friendly staff! It's a good location with easy access to subway and buses for getting around the city. Free tea and coffee is a nice addition too. The only thing I'd change about the place is the policy on dehumidifiers in the rooms being always on! (At least in my room this was the case) it was loud through the night and dried out my skin.

Great stay in K's House Tokyo! Great atmosphere, easily made friends and well situated!

Great hostel, the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and went out of their way to take the time to help in very thing from things to do and see to good local restaurants and directions for transport etc. the hostel itself was in a great location about 50/100m from the nearest metro station. It was very clean, secure, had a nice and comfortable common area and everything you needed in the kitchen. I would highly recommend this hostel!

Thank you very much for your specific review! This will help other travelers who are planning to come and stay in Tokyo. We hope you had a great time in Japan! See you next time!

I liked K house Tokyo much more than Kyoto! Thanks for a great stay!

Thank you very much for your review. K's House Tokyo is smaller than the one in Kyoto, so we have more homey atmosphere :) We hope to see you back in Tokyo sometime in the future!

Very minor thought: The smell in the hallways was not the best on the second floor.

Thank you very much for your comments. We are sorry to hear about the smell. We try to ventilate more often. Please come back to Japan sometime in the future!

As my first time in a hostel, I loved most the community longer area where we could mingle with people from all over the world. That's why I chose a hostel and I'm so glad I did!

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to hear that we made your first stay in a hostel enjoyable :) Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

Wish I could have more them to hang out at the hostel.

Thank you very much for your comment. You are always welcome back to K's House Tokyo! We look forward to seeing you again!

Your staff helped out with planning and optimal transport options to fit my plan. thx!

• 8th Jan 2016

Thank you very much for your review! We hope to see you back in Tokyo sometime in the future!

Amazing! The staff were all so helpful! Helped us find a hospital that spoke english on a long weekend and were just all over really helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much for your comments. We hope your sister got better and enjoyed the rest of your time in Japan. We look forward to welcoming you again sometime in the future!

Fantastic hostel with great communal place!! The staff were lovely and so friendly and the people we met here were the same. Definitely would recommend!!

Yay! Thank you very much for rating us 100%! It is really lovely to hear you met nice people at K's House Tokyo :) We hope to see you back in Tokyo sometime in the future!

It was a pretty cosy little place. The common room was nice. But there never seemed to be many people there, maybe it was just a small hostel. They had a free drinks night! With plum liquor and sake! The location is pretty good too, a few food places around, and just a short walk to Akihabara.

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our Free Drink Night! It's a good opportunity to meet other travelers around the world! We look forward to seeing you sometime in the future!

Great social atmosphere, staff are willing to interact and help you find things to do or even just talk. Very clean, excellent facilities and great location for getting to.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Thank you very much for your review. We love to help guests make their time in Tokyo much more enjoyable :) Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

Clean, great staff, close to subway, nice common area with tourist information.

Thank you for leaving your comment. We will always keep up with latest information!

More bathroom needed in each floor. :)

Thank you for your help!

Thank you very much for staying with us! We look forward to welcoming you again sometime in the future!

The staff at this hostel were great! They were friendly and helpful. However, there weren't any curtains on the beds, and I love privacy. Second, the beds were super uncomfortable. The "mattress" was paper thin and you could feel lumps on the mattress.

Great directions about how to get to the hostel from the subway.

Our hostel is located really close from the subway stations of two lines, but we hope our guests can get here easily (especially in the cold weather!!).

wonderful and super friendly staff, excellent location. Wonderful place to stay in Tokyo.

Thank you very much for a good rate. Looking forward to seeing you again !!

Great hostel, no complaints at all. Good atmosphere, clean, staff up for a chat and helpfull and last but not least - was still able to get some night sleep, as it was pretty quiet on the 5 persons female dorm where I was staying. Perfect combination for me :-)

Thank you very much for the high rating !! Glad that you could have good sleep. Looking forward to seeing you again :)

I loved my stay at K's House in Tokyo. The staff were all lovely and really helped to make the atmosphere friendly and inviting. The Wednesday night drinks was excellent too!

Good to hear that you enjoyed our Free Drink Night !! Please come back on Wednesday in the near future again :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5