Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Can't really say anything critical about K's House, yet it clearly occupies the least liked accommodation spot of my 18day trip to Japan. K's House belongs to the cheapest 1/3 of my choice of accommodations (not the very cheapest) yet all the other places were better in some aspects. Yeah, 2 specific points after all: you can't reasonably well take your shoes without stepping barefoot into the dirty zone; no room (shelf) to put your clothes in showers, just 1 or 2 pegs.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

I would definitely not recommend K's House Tokyo. It was impersonal, and the hygiene was poor- the kitchen and bathrooms continually smelt bad and the towels were dirty. The staff were also highly impersonal. Terrible security- no lockers for suitcases, and every person to the room had a key and could unlock the door to the room and leave it that way. There was limited trace of Japanese culture here. If you're looking for an authentic experience, I would recommend looking elsewhere.

Great place to stay. It is very convenient (close to the oldest temple located in Asakusa and to the subway). Staff is very nice and helpful. Dormitories are clean. You feel very secure. I enjoyed chatting with other travellers and the staff. I definetely recommand this place.

• 10th Jul 2014

Great place. Friendly helpful staff, clean, book exchange and a nice vibe. Highly recommended. No negative points.

Thank you very much for your comment! We are glad that you liked our atmosphere! We keep having our good vibes!Please come back to Japan soon to explore more!

Same excellent standard as always during my second stay here. Met fun people for night out just be sure to book early as I only got the one night they book up quickly

Good staffs,near subway.

I always recommend Backpacker K's House to any of my friends traveling in Japan. I have been to three of the locations and every time I am warmly welcomed and have a wonderful stay. So thank you, Backpacker K's, for making my vacations in Japan the best they can be! I look forward to staying with you again soon!!

Thank you very much for such a lovely message! We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and always recommend us to your friends! Please come back sometime soon since here is the second home away from your home!

Glad I chose K's!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Spain

Thank you very much for your review. We are also glad you chose us in Tokyo! You are always welcome back to stay with us.

This was my third time staying at K's House. I was not disappointed again. I will continue to stay there in the future.

Thank you very much for your review and rating us 100%! It is really nice to know you have stayed with us many times! We keep trying not to make you disappointed hahaha. We look forward to welcoming you again!

It was by far the best hostel we stayed in during our time in Japan!

• 27th Jun 2014

Great location

Thank you very much for leaving the comment. We are glad you liked our location. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

The Hostel is clean, and the facility is good, and there are some great restaurants near the hostel. The staff was helpful, although I like to talk with the hostel staff, I think I can't have a lot of conversation here because the staffs (looks) always busy. Overall, this hostel is recommended place to stay.

Thank you very much for your message!Yes,we have lots of recommendation for nice restaurants nearby. We actually love talking with our guests! Let's have a conversation next time with a cup of tea!

Good location to nearby metro stations. Maps and recommendations of local food places and sights provided. Nice little kitchen area and sitting room. Free tea and coffee provided.

Nice hostel, location isn't quite as good as some of the others closer to Asakusa but still fine. Smaller than other hostels as well with less common space, but all very clean and modern looking.

Thank you very much for staying with us at K's House Tokyo! Yes we maintain our cleanliness! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Great friendly,lively hostel,in an interesting part of the city, close to transport,restaurants and stores.Very friendly inviting staff with advise on sights,travel and fun places to visit.Good vibe in the lounge/kitchen area with plenty of space.I would stay again,if i come back to Tokyo.

Thank you very much for your review. yes, we are quite close to some of main attractions in Tokyo such as Asakusa, Ueno, Sky Tree, etc. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Had a great time at this hostel! Would have been great to have a bit more room for bags inside the room but otherwise great. Was nice to have the spacious lounge to relax in. Really friendly staff! Transport very close by.

Thank you very much for your comment! We are very happy that you had a lovely time in our lounge with comfortable couches! We have a storage room to put luggages if you like next time! We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future!

I only got to stay in the hostel one night, but I had a great time there. Very clean, friendly, and comfortable stay. It's more in the north so good for visiting the asakusa/ueno area.

Thank you very much for leaving the review. Tokyo Sky Tree and Akihabara are also walkable distance from K's House Tokyo. Please stay with us more than one day next time!

Probably as close to the definition of "the perfect hostel" as humanly possible. Great staff (I was sick and they took me to the hospital), great atmosphere (Make-your-own-sushi-nights), prefect location (next to the heart of Asakusa) and clean as a whistle (they have hotel-like cleaning routine). All in all, one of the best hostels I've ever been in.

Thank you very much for your review and rating us 100%! It is our pleasure. We were really glad to see you had been getting better. We look forward to welcoming you in Tokyo or seeing you in a beautiful country, Iceland!

My first trip to japan and first stay at k house... Love the hospitality and location the most... The staff are friendly n able to converse in English, gave very detailed directions to my next destination... Though it's a shared bathroom, but it's not a problem at all... Will stay at k house again on my next visit to japan

Thank you very much for the review! It's our honor to help your trip in Japan easier and enjoyable :) Please come back to see Japan sometime in the future!

The hostel is very nice!!!

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you very much for your positive review :) We look forward to welcoming you again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4