Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Very nice and easy atlmophere at the hostel and great location too. Rooms are clean and staff are very helpful. Would like to come back next time.

The hostel is very near to the Kuramae station. You will reach in 3 minsafter you take a short cut at the 7-11. The atmosphere is awesome when we saw the common area. Is just like someone residents house. The room is quite and we can sleep comfortably. Will definitely come back again for my next trip! =)

Would love to stay there again when I go back to Japan.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I enjoyed my stay there. It was clean and the staff was friendly. The location is great. Asakusa is a nice part of Tokyo but there were also underground stations close to the Hostel, so you could easily access other parts of the town.

• 11th Aug 2014

Great location. Very easy to get to / from both airports. Seemed a bit hit and miss with atmosphere, but overall was good.

The hostel is very clean and tidy. I would definitely go back to stay here whenever I get the chance to visit Tokyo again. Highly recommendable!

devido ter varias reservas em diferentes quartos tinha que fazer check out pela manha cedo e esperar para fazer check in somente a tarde, situação incomoda por ter que ficar esperando em uma sala e ter que realocar a a mala, prejudicando os horario dos meus passeios.

• 29th Jul 2014

I had a great stay at K's House Tokyo. The staff was very attentive, the place very clean and the location was near a subway station so that you had access to the rest of Tokyo. I will highly consider staying at K's House on my next trip to Tokyo.

• 28th Jul 2014

It feels like being at home!! I had to stay two days in tokyo before i had to move to another city and i'm really happy that i stayed at k's house! Too much fun talking to the people at thw hostel and the atmosphere is really peaceful and relaxed. definitely recommended :)

• 26th Jul 2014

Staffs are great.

Great hostel. Relatively near tubes/ Jr line.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Clean, position is good, close to Asakusa center, staff was friendly helpful and english-speaking. Dorrn rooms were a little narrow, which is probably to be expected in tokyo, but lowers the quality/price ratio compared to other hostels we stayed in Japan. Rooms have air conditioning ans wifi. Bathroom is shared but was all the time very clean so that was not a big con-

Can't really say anything critical about K's House, yet it clearly occupies the least liked accommodation spot of my 18day trip to Japan. K's House belongs to the cheapest 1/3 of my choice of accommodations (not the very cheapest) yet all the other places were better in some aspects. Yeah, 2 specific points after all: you can't reasonably well take your shoes without stepping barefoot into the dirty zone; no room (shelf) to put your clothes in showers, just 1 or 2 pegs.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

I would definitely not recommend K's House Tokyo. It was impersonal, and the hygiene was poor- the kitchen and bathrooms continually smelt bad and the towels were dirty. The staff were also highly impersonal. Terrible security- no lockers for suitcases, and every person to the room had a key and could unlock the door to the room and leave it that way. There was limited trace of Japanese culture here. If you're looking for an authentic experience, I would recommend looking elsewhere.

Great place to stay. It is very convenient (close to the oldest temple located in Asakusa and to the subway). Staff is very nice and helpful. Dormitories are clean. You feel very secure. I enjoyed chatting with other travellers and the staff. I definetely recommand this place.

• 10th Jul 2014

Great place. Friendly helpful staff, clean, book exchange and a nice vibe. Highly recommended. No negative points.

Thank you very much for your comment! We are glad that you liked our atmosphere! We keep having our good vibes!Please come back to Japan soon to explore more!

Same excellent standard as always during my second stay here. Met fun people for night out just be sure to book early as I only got the one night they book up quickly

Good staffs,near subway.

I always recommend Backpacker K's House to any of my friends traveling in Japan. I have been to three of the locations and every time I am warmly welcomed and have a wonderful stay. So thank you, Backpacker K's, for making my vacations in Japan the best they can be! I look forward to staying with you again soon!!

Thank you very much for such a lovely message! We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and always recommend us to your friends! Please come back sometime soon since here is the second home away from your home!

Glad I chose K's!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Spain

Thank you very much for your review. We are also glad you chose us in Tokyo! You are always welcome back to stay with us.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5