Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Staff are very friendly and accommodating :)

• 17th May 2015
  • Singapore

Perfect. Spacious lounge, comfortable rooms, the best staff going! Loved the area aswell, had a real local feel to it. My favourite hostel

Fantastic! Amazing staff and very clean!

• 13th May 2015

The rooms are small but clean, friendly staff, located centrally in Tokyo.

Lovely hostel, you have to walk to Asakusa to encounter more restaurants but it's so nice, my favorite lodging in Tokyo! the other K's house is fine too ! Special thought for Yayoi and her cheerful smile and proactive help !

Great hostel, excellent staff, great location!

Great hostel. Nice facilities close to the metro. Would recommend!

See you next time, sure! 👍😁

• 1st May 2015
  • Thailand

Yes, of course!! Whenever you come, you are welcome !!

Very friendly staff that greats you nicely. The hostel is near oedo line exit 6A which makes no huste to traveling to other parts in tokyo.

• 1st May 2015
  • Sweden

Thank you very much for your stay. Yes, Oedo Line is very convenient line to looking around Tokyo !! It is easy access by Oedo Line to Shinjuku, Roppongi, Tsukiji fish market, Ryogoku Sumo stadium, Akabanebashi (Tokyo tower) and more.

The female dorm is very very small, but the beds are comfy and clean. The rooftop terrace is great and the staff super friendly.

Rooftop terrace is one of the best in our hostel !! Thank you very much !!

Staff was helpful and nice. The only complaint I have is that there was only 1 shower and 1 tub on the 2nd floor with so many bunk beds.

Thank you very much for staying with us ! Please use the showers from the other floor if it is used next time. You can use any showers !

Considering that this was a hostel, and for the kind of money I paid, I'd say this place was great. It was very clean, quiet, and peaceful. It is situated near a subway station and several convenience stores, which helps a lot as well. However, what really made it for me was the staff, who were very friendly and helpful. I could easily recommend this place.

• 30th Apr 2015

Thank you very much for your wonderful review !! We were touched by your warm words. We are looking forward to seeing you next opportunity again to stay with you!

Can't fault this hostel.. Very nice place to stay with great staff and comfortable lodgings. Would not hesitate to return or recommend to anyone else.

Thank you very much for your review! Our common lounge is perfect to relax after your crazy adventure in Tokyo and make new friends from around the world. We look forward to welcoming you again sometime in the future :-)

K's House is simply a beautiful place to stay. Funcitonal bed rooms, very nice kitchen and common room. Very helpfull staff. You feel at home immediately. The area Akasusa is perfect, less hectic, with a lot of restaurants and bars at walking distances.

Thank you for your comments and rating us 100%! Happy to hear you like Asakusa, the traditional area in Tokyo. We are your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you back in K's House Tokyo in the future!

The hostel was very nice and very clean. I enjoyed my stay here talking with many of the other tourists coming to and fro, and the staff were friendly enough to help me whenever I had a question. Although I was a bit confused at times on the exact procedures of the hostel since it was my first time here, the staff were always willing to answer my questions. I would definitely come again; thank you so much for being so welcoming.

• 25th Apr 2015

Thank you for your comments! It is one of the best things about staying at a hostel to exchange your stories with other people around the world. We look forward to welcoming you again sometime in the future. See you next time!

Everything was excellent. I must be back next time and staffs were very nice and friendly.

Thank you very much for your comments! We are always here with big smiles to welcome you again :-)

Easy to find,excellent staff, very qiet.if i visit Tokyo next time i will be here again.

Thank you very much for your comments! We look forward to welcoming you with big smiles :-)

This hostel was the nicest I've stayed in ever. Super clean, quiet, nice staff, and the location was very convenient. Within a few blocks or less of Oedo and Asakusa lines. Senso-ji/Asakusa itself is walkable, and Ueno is very close as well. 1hr to Narita Airport. If you're really looking to party, Shibuya and Shinjuku are a bit far, but for the average visitor, this is perfect.

• 24th Apr 2015

Thank you very much for your specific review! Yes, we are in a good location for sightseeing in Tokyo. We are in a perfect area for Asakusa, Ueno, Akihabara, Sky tree, etc. You actually can get to Shinjuku, Shinuya, and Harajuku by either subway or JR taking 30 minutes approximately. We look forward to seeing you again sometime!

i was hoping i could arrange an extension instead of checking out and then checking back in again to avoid the hassle but i didnt have that option, too bad. all is still well.

Thank you for your review and rating us 100%! We easily get fully booked especially for weekends so strongly recommend you to make a booking in advance. We are also able to keep your luggage in the storage room for 100yen per bag per night if you have to check out and back in again. We are really happy to hear you liked us though! Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

Please have a curtain for beds in dormitories,..though we are sharing, it will make a bit private with curtains like other hostels i ve been in japan.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7