Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great hostel

It was a wonderful atmosphere, great people, great staff. Thanks a lot!

Really nice, welcoming place. When we were there they even had a getting to know you party with drinks and nibbles!

Staff is great. People was great during my stay, location is pretty good to visit things during the day but if you are looking for the Tokyo nightlife you might want to stay in the other side of the city (Shinjuku or Shibuya). But anyway, I definetely recommend this place. It was a happy stay for mem staff was great, clean and quiet.

Very nice and easy atlmophere at the hostel and great location too. Rooms are clean and staff are very helpful. Would like to come back next time.

The hostel is very near to the Kuramae station. You will reach in 3 minsafter you take a short cut at the 7-11. The atmosphere is awesome when we saw the common area. Is just like someone residents house. The room is quite and we can sleep comfortably. Will definitely come back again for my next trip! =)

All around a very solid place in a good location and very clean. Staff was nice. Only slight negative would be that it seemed too corporate if that makes sense. It lacked the genuineness imo like a hostel that is runned by the owner for example. I'd recommend it.

Would love to stay there again when I go back to Japan.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Everyone I met at the hostel (be it the staff or fellow travelers) were really friendly. Great cozy atmosphere to get to know people!

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

I enjoyed my stay there. It was clean and the staff was friendly. The location is great. Asakusa is a nice part of Tokyo but there were also underground stations close to the Hostel, so you could easily access other parts of the town.

• 11th Aug 2014

K's House Tokyo was a good hostel. Everything was clean, the staff were nice, and the location was good (right next to the subway). However, it did not exceed my expectations. I had stayed at K's House Hiroshima the night before, and K's House Hiroshima was nicer in every way. My number one complaint would be that there are no large lockers to store your luggage (whereas Hiroshima has big lockers). There are small lockers to store valuables, but it doesn't give you the same peace of mind.

Thank you very much for your review. And also thank you very much for staying with K's House Hiroshima & Tokyo. Unfortunately, we do not have big lockers for backpacks and suitcases in the rooms, however, we have a luggage storage room to keep your luggage. Thank you very much for your understanding the inconvenience. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Great location. Very easy to get to / from both airports. Seemed a bit hit and miss with atmosphere, but overall was good.

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear you like our location! We are in the best location for people who would like to do sightseeing in Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again :)

The hostel is very clean and tidy. I would definitely go back to stay here whenever I get the chance to visit Tokyo again. Highly recommendable!

Thank you so much for your highly recommendation about us ! We will keep our cleanliness !! You are always welcome to coming back ! See you again !

devido ter varias reservas em diferentes quartos tinha que fazer check out pela manha cedo e esperar para fazer check in somente a tarde, situação incomoda por ter que ficar esperando em uma sala e ter que realocar a a mala, prejudicando os horario dos meus passeios.

• 29th Jul 2014

I had a great stay at K's House Tokyo. The staff was very attentive, the place very clean and the location was near a subway station so that you had access to the rest of Tokyo. I will highly consider staying at K's House on my next trip to Tokyo.

• 28th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for your super review !! Yes, please choose K's House again for your stay !!

It feels like being at home!! I had to stay two days in tokyo before i had to move to another city and i'm really happy that i stayed at k's house! Too much fun talking to the people at thw hostel and the atmosphere is really peaceful and relaxed. definitely recommended :)

• 26th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for your warm message. Please come back ! It is your home now !!!

Staffs are great.

Thank you so much !!! See you again !!!

Great hostel. Relatively near tubes/ Jr line.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you very much for your highly rate !! We are always welcome for your next stay !!!

Clean, position is good, close to Asakusa center, staff was friendly helpful and english-speaking. Dorrn rooms were a little narrow, which is probably to be expected in tokyo, but lowers the quality/price ratio compared to other hostels we stayed in Japan. Rooms have air conditioning ans wifi. Bathroom is shared but was all the time very clean so that was not a big con-

Thank you very much for your value. We will keep our best to keep our hostel clean !! See you again !!

Can't really say anything critical about K's House, yet it clearly occupies the least liked accommodation spot of my 18day trip to Japan. K's House belongs to the cheapest 1/3 of my choice of accommodations (not the very cheapest) yet all the other places were better in some aspects. Yeah, 2 specific points after all: you can't reasonably well take your shoes without stepping barefoot into the dirty zone; no room (shelf) to put your clothes in showers, just 1 or 2 pegs.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

Thank you very much for your stay. Please use the shared sandals when you like to take your shoes from the shoe box, otherwise we can provide you a bag to take your shoes with you in your room. We are looking forward to seeing you next opportunity.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5