Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

This hostel has a great atmosphere for backpackers, and excellent if you are traveling alone. The staff speak very good English and make efforts to get to know their guests. However, I wouldn't recommend it for couples because the rooms are a tad small. It's older too so facilities are adequate but not super clean. It's close to Asakusa, Tokyo Skytree, and walking distance from a couple train stations, but really far from Tokyo's core. I would opt to stay elsewhere.

• 27th Aug 2014

great location and friendly and English-speaking staff

• 26th Aug 2014
  • China

Great hostel

It was a wonderful atmosphere, great people, great staff. Thanks a lot!

Really nice, welcoming place. When we were there they even had a getting to know you party with drinks and nibbles!

Staff is great. People was great during my stay, location is pretty good to visit things during the day but if you are looking for the Tokyo nightlife you might want to stay in the other side of the city (Shinjuku or Shibuya). But anyway, I definetely recommend this place. It was a happy stay for mem staff was great, clean and quiet.

Very nice and easy atlmophere at the hostel and great location too. Rooms are clean and staff are very helpful. Would like to come back next time.

The hostel is very near to the Kuramae station. You will reach in 3 minsafter you take a short cut at the 7-11. The atmosphere is awesome when we saw the common area. Is just like someone residents house. The room is quite and we can sleep comfortably. Will definitely come back again for my next trip! =)

All around a very solid place in a good location and very clean. Staff was nice. Only slight negative would be that it seemed too corporate if that makes sense. It lacked the genuineness imo like a hostel that is runned by the owner for example. I'd recommend it.

Would love to stay there again when I go back to Japan.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you very much for your comment. We are really glad you liked your stay with us. We of course look forward to welcoming you again!

The atmosphere was so friendly that I could easily begin talking to another guest, which was a wonderful experience. Everything was nearly spotless clean. Staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friend.

Everyone I met at the hostel (be it the staff or fellow travelers) were really friendly. Great cozy atmosphere to get to know people!

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you very much for your review. We were really happy to see you and other guest are chatting and going out together. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

I enjoyed my stay there. It was clean and the staff was friendly. The location is great. Asakusa is a nice part of Tokyo but there were also underground stations close to the Hostel, so you could easily access other parts of the town.

• 11th Aug 2014

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad you liked our location and enjoyed your time in Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again!

K's House Tokyo was a good hostel. Everything was clean, the staff were nice, and the location was good (right next to the subway). However, it did not exceed my expectations. I had stayed at K's House Hiroshima the night before, and K's House Hiroshima was nicer in every way. My number one complaint would be that there are no large lockers to store your luggage (whereas Hiroshima has big lockers). There are small lockers to store valuables, but it doesn't give you the same peace of mind.

Thank you very much for your review. And also thank you very much for staying with K's House Hiroshima & Tokyo. Unfortunately, we do not have big lockers for backpacks and suitcases in the rooms, however, we have a luggage storage room to keep your luggage. Thank you very much for your understanding the inconvenience. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Great location. Very easy to get to / from both airports. Seemed a bit hit and miss with atmosphere, but overall was good.

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear you like our location! We are in the best location for people who would like to do sightseeing in Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again :)

The hostel is very clean and tidy. I would definitely go back to stay here whenever I get the chance to visit Tokyo again. Highly recommendable!

Thank you so much for your highly recommendation about us ! We will keep our cleanliness !! You are always welcome to coming back ! See you again !

devido ter varias reservas em diferentes quartos tinha que fazer check out pela manha cedo e esperar para fazer check in somente a tarde, situação incomoda por ter que ficar esperando em uma sala e ter que realocar a a mala, prejudicando os horario dos meus passeios.

• 29th Jul 2014

I had a great stay at K's House Tokyo. The staff was very attentive, the place very clean and the location was near a subway station so that you had access to the rest of Tokyo. I will highly consider staying at K's House on my next trip to Tokyo.

• 28th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for your super review !! Yes, please choose K's House again for your stay !!

It feels like being at home!! I had to stay two days in tokyo before i had to move to another city and i'm really happy that i stayed at k's house! Too much fun talking to the people at thw hostel and the atmosphere is really peaceful and relaxed. definitely recommended :)

• 26th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for your warm message. Please come back ! It is your home now !!!

Staffs are great.

Thank you so much !!! See you again !!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5