Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The atmosphere was so friendly that I could easily begin talking to another guest, which was a wonderful experience. Everything was nearly spotless clean. Staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friend.

Thank you very much for your warm message !! That is perfect !! The best thing for us is that you have enjoyed your stay here !!! See you again !!

Everyone I met at the hostel (be it the staff or fellow travelers) were really friendly. Great cozy atmosphere to get to know people!

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you very much for your review. We were really happy to see you and other guest are chatting and going out together. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

I enjoyed my stay there. It was clean and the staff was friendly. The location is great. Asakusa is a nice part of Tokyo but there were also underground stations close to the Hostel, so you could easily access other parts of the town.

• 11th Aug 2014

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad you liked our location and enjoyed your time in Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again!

K's House Tokyo was a good hostel. Everything was clean, the staff were nice, and the location was good (right next to the subway). However, it did not exceed my expectations. I had stayed at K's House Hiroshima the night before, and K's House Hiroshima was nicer in every way. My number one complaint would be that there are no large lockers to store your luggage (whereas Hiroshima has big lockers). There are small lockers to store valuables, but it doesn't give you the same peace of mind.

Thank you very much for your review. And also thank you very much for staying with K's House Hiroshima & Tokyo. Unfortunately, we do not have big lockers for backpacks and suitcases in the rooms, however, we have a luggage storage room to keep your luggage. Thank you very much for your understanding the inconvenience. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Staff were very friendly. Room and shared bathroom were clean. Very good location in Asakusabashi and directions to get there. Would happily stay there again. Over the road from a seven eleven, always good!

Great location. Very easy to get to / from both airports. Seemed a bit hit and miss with atmosphere, but overall was good.

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear you like our location! We are in the best location for people who would like to do sightseeing in Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again :)

The hostel is very clean and tidy. I would definitely go back to stay here whenever I get the chance to visit Tokyo again. Highly recommendable!

Thank you so much for your highly recommendation about us ! We will keep our cleanliness !! You are always welcome to coming back ! See you again !

devido ter varias reservas em diferentes quartos tinha que fazer check out pela manha cedo e esperar para fazer check in somente a tarde, situação incomoda por ter que ficar esperando em uma sala e ter que realocar a a mala, prejudicando os horario dos meus passeios.

• 29th Jul 2014

I had a great stay at K's House Tokyo. The staff was very attentive, the place very clean and the location was near a subway station so that you had access to the rest of Tokyo. I will highly consider staying at K's House on my next trip to Tokyo.

• 28th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for your super review !! Yes, please choose K's House again for your stay !!

It feels like being at home!! I had to stay two days in tokyo before i had to move to another city and i'm really happy that i stayed at k's house! Too much fun talking to the people at thw hostel and the atmosphere is really peaceful and relaxed. definitely recommended :)

• 26th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for your warm message. Please come back ! It is your home now !!!

Staffs are great.

Thank you so much !!! See you again !!!

Great hostel. Relatively near tubes/ Jr line.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you very much for your highly rate !! We are always welcome for your next stay !!!

Clean, position is good, close to Asakusa center, staff was friendly helpful and english-speaking. Dorrn rooms were a little narrow, which is probably to be expected in tokyo, but lowers the quality/price ratio compared to other hostels we stayed in Japan. Rooms have air conditioning ans wifi. Bathroom is shared but was all the time very clean so that was not a big con-

Thank you very much for your value. We will keep our best to keep our hostel clean !! See you again !!

Can't really say anything critical about K's House, yet it clearly occupies the least liked accommodation spot of my 18day trip to Japan. K's House belongs to the cheapest 1/3 of my choice of accommodations (not the very cheapest) yet all the other places were better in some aspects. Yeah, 2 specific points after all: you can't reasonably well take your shoes without stepping barefoot into the dirty zone; no room (shelf) to put your clothes in showers, just 1 or 2 pegs.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

Thank you very much for your stay. Please use the shared sandals when you like to take your shoes from the shoe box, otherwise we can provide you a bag to take your shoes with you in your room. We are looking forward to seeing you next opportunity.

I would definitely not recommend K's House Tokyo. It was impersonal, and the hygiene was poor- the kitchen and bathrooms continually smelt bad and the towels were dirty. The staff were also highly impersonal. Terrible security- no lockers for suitcases, and every person to the room had a key and could unlock the door to the room and leave it that way. There was limited trace of Japanese culture here. If you're looking for an authentic experience, I would recommend looking elsewhere.

Please understand that everybody of your roommate need to keep their own key, because it is a dormitory room. We will try our best as much as we can to improve for service. Thank you very much.

Great place to stay. It is very convenient (close to the oldest temple located in Asakusa and to the subway). Staff is very nice and helpful. Dormitories are clean. You feel very secure. I enjoyed chatting with other travellers and the staff. I definetely recommand this place.

• 10th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for the good mark !! We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us !!! Please come back again, if you have a chance to visit Tokyo.

Great place. Friendly helpful staff, clean, book exchange and a nice vibe. Highly recommended. No negative points.

Thank you very much for your comment! We are glad that you liked our atmosphere! We keep having our good vibes!Please come back to Japan soon to explore more!

Same excellent standard as always during my second stay here. Met fun people for night out just be sure to book early as I only got the one night they book up quickly

Thank you very much for your comment and also coming back and staying with us again. It is always grateful to welcome guest more than one time! Please come back again anytime :-)

Good staffs,near subway.

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to welcoming you again!

I always recommend Backpacker K's House to any of my friends traveling in Japan. I have been to three of the locations and every time I am warmly welcomed and have a wonderful stay. So thank you, Backpacker K's, for making my vacations in Japan the best they can be! I look forward to staying with you again soon!!

Thank you very much for such a lovely message! We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and always recommend us to your friends! Please come back sometime soon since here is the second home away from your home!