Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Top class hostel that was offered help and advice when needed and was more than welcoming.

Thank you very much for reviewing us Top Class Hostel! We just love helping people enjoy their adventure in Tokyo :) You are always welcome back to stay with us.

Great location very near to the subway station. Lovely atmosphere especially the lounge where you can relax and meet people from all over the world. Awesome hostel considering it's in congested Tokyo~

Thank you very much fo your review. We agree with your opinion! One of the greatest benefits of travelingand staying at a hostel is meeting people all over the world :) We look forwrd to seeing you again!

I absolutely loved staying here. The place was very clean and the staff was kind and helpful. The location was great, being a short walk away to many things. I met great people here and will stay here again when I visit Tokyo again.

Thank you very much for rating us 100%! We are really happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you had a great time in Kyoto as well. See you next time!

K`s house was absolutely amazing, the place was immaculately clean, the bathrooms / toilets were plentiful even in the busy New Year period and the staff are the loveliest people on earth. Their English was perfect and when my Girlfriend became a bit ill they were so concerned and helpful. The beds were very comfy and every bunk had two handy sockets to charge our phones etc. I couldn't recommend this place enough and will without a doubt be staying there whebn i next visit Tokyo'.

Happy New Year! Thank you very much for the review and rating us 100%! We are really happy to hear you had a good time here with us. Enjoy the rest of your time in Japan and you are always welcome to stay with us when you are in Tokyo :)

fantastic staff and hostel

Thank you very much for your review! It was really nice to see you guys enjoying Tokyo. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future :)

Nice hostel. Clean and comfortable. It would be a little better if there were more toilets and sinks, but it was not too much of a problem. I liked the postings in the lobby for tourists (i.e. attractions, maps, etc). Staff was very helpful when it came to helping me to get places on the subway.

Thank you very much for writing the review. We are happy to hear that our information board helped your adventure in Tokyo! Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future.

Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo is located near JR station. It is very convenient for me to visit Tokyo. Besides, the staffs are very nice and helpful forward everybody. The facilities and bed are very clean and tidy. I will select this hostel if I visit Tokyo again. However, I hope they can provide free wifi and more electrical plugs for the backpackers soon. B. Rgds George Poon ( from Hong Kong )

Thank you very much for the review. Now our free wi-fi connection has been improved! Please come back and stay with us when you visit to Tokyo next time!

Great place to stay in Tokyo for a couple of days. The atmosphere is great and so is the location to the major attractions in the Asakusa district. Good value for money, would definitely stay here again.

Thank you very much for your comment!Yes it is right, Asakusa is one of the most traditional area in Tokyo which is very beautiful! We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Excellent place in a great location! The staff were friendly and helpful, the place was cosy and it was easy to get to pretty much anywhere with the metro just round the corner.

• 20th Dec 2013

Thank you very much for writing the review.We hope you enjoyed our Christmas free drinks event! You are always welcome back to stay with us :)

I stayed at a 5 bed mix room, i have to say the 5th bed make the room very crowded, I didn't even have space to put my suitcase in. If they can get rid of that 5th bed, it'll be perfect coz everything else is great!

Thank you very much for your review!We consider that as your point of view!We are vey happy that you stayed with us!We look forward to seeing you next time!

K's House Tokyo is a great place to stay! Only 10 minutes walk to the popular area of Asakusa and only 2 minutes walk to two different subway lines, making it very easy to get into the centre of town (Shibuya, Shinjuku, Harajuku etc.). The hostel is very clean in all areas (common areas, rooms, bathrooms) and has a great lounge area where you can chill and meet people. The staff were extremely helpful and helped me in looking up trains for an early flight connection. Would definitely stay again!

Thank you very much for witing the review in detail! It will be really helpful to people who are planning to come to Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Location was great.

Was not bad=} recommended

Great hostal. Possibly the best I have been to. Would recommend to anyone that they should go here

Thank you very much for writing the review! We hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip in Japan. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future. Kia ora!!

Cleaner than most North American hotels - yes hotels that I've stayed at. They seriously clean this place from head to toe every day...with a toothbrush. It's close to the subway and everything is easy to get to from here, by train.

• 12th Dec 2013

Thank you very much!!!!! Please come again! We will try to keep our cleanliness!!!!!! See you again!!

I love K's this was the best hostel I have stayed in by far. Great location for being in Asakusa, staff was always friendly and the facilities were always spotless. Over all I recommend this hostel 100%, will definitely be back. Thank you again K's it was a blast!

• 11th Dec 2013

Thank you very much for your warm message!! We love you too!!!We are waiting for your next stay!!!!

the best hostel ever in Tokyo.

Thank you very much for rating us perfect 100%!! You are always welcome back to stay with us!

Great hostel, very recommendable. Only problem is little space in dorm to leave your luggage.

Thank you very much for writing the review. We hope you liked Tokyo as well as Kyoto & Hiroshima! Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future.

Very friendly and unbelievably helpful! I'll be going back in a few months without a doubt

• 3rd Dec 2013

Great as the other k's houses in Japan. Good located to explore the east side of the city, but if u are looking for a crazy night out this place is far away from the main areas. Asakusa is great to rent bike and explore around. The hostel has great info about things going on in Tokyo with a lot of tip. I recomend staying here

Thnk you very much for the review. We hope you enjoyed your adventure in Tokyo! We look forward to welcoming you again.