Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

nice, clean, friendly - perfect to get to see tokyo. if you wanna party harty - stay somewhere else

Thank you very much for your comment! We are happy that you enjoyed your adventure in Tokyo!Please come back anytime since it is your second home!

Really liked this place, friendly staff etc. Would stay here again.

Thank you very much for the review. We hope you enjoyed your short stay with us. We look forward to seeing you next time!

I love Love LOVED!!my stay at K's house Tokyo. Everyone was very friendly and extremely helpful. Without knowing much Japanese, i appreciated that the lovely ladies and considerate young men spoke english. I study more japanese for my return visit. I recommend K's Tokyo! ..i enjoyed also visiting K's Oasis to enjoy learning to make sushi. Yum Yum

Thank you very much for rating us 100% and your lovely message!! We were happy to see you enjoying your interesting experiences in Tokyo. We are looking forward to seeing you speaking Japanese next time!

Top-notch experience! The big plus is that the common area makes it easy to connect with others - either Japanese or English (or other). Could not ask for more from the staff. Kitchen allows for self-preparation of grocery-bought food. One tiny, extremely minor complaint is that the toilet paper is atom-thin - so you just use more if it. :-( I highly recommend K's!

• 17th Nov 2013

Thank you very much for your review. We were really happy to see you hanging out with other guests! It is one of the most exciting things during your trip to meet other people all over the world, isn't it? You are always welcome back to stay with us!

I stayed in K's House Tokyo for two nights and had an excellent stay. The staff were friendly and very helpful, and the premises were always kept clean.

Thank you very much for your review. we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future :)

The location was very convenient (steps away from Kuramae station), the staff were very friendly and helpful. Of the 3 places that I stayed in Tokyo, this hostel was my favourite, the best bang-for-your-buck in my opinion. The place, rooms and lobby, were kept very clean as well. There were lockers that you can keep your valuables in, and I never had to worry about anything going missing. Would definitely stay here again!

Absolutely amazing hostel in a convinient location. I stayed there twice. Once I stayed in a 8-people dorm which got a bit too crowded, next time it was much better. Def recommended

Thank you very much for rating us 100%! We are very happy that you stayed here twice and enjoyed your adventure in Tokyo! Please come back next time!

Right next to the Kuramae Subway and 7-11. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This was my first stay in a hostel and I felt very comfortable. The common room was always abuzz and perfect for great conversations with the people staying at K's. Very clean.... Full marks here. Walking distance from Nui which has a nice bar and great for unwinding over a few drinks. Would definitely stay here again.

Thank you very much for the perfect rating! We are really happy to be the first hostel you have ever stayed. We will continue working hard on cleaning from now on!

Will absolutley stay at k's house next time I go to Tokyo! Had a great time!

Great staff. Felt very safe. Great value for the money as well.

• 4th Nov 2013

Thank you very much for your comment!! You are always welcomed to stay here! Have a beautiful day!

All the amenities you'll ever need with an incredible staff.

Thank you very much for your review. We will keep doing our best from now on with smiles :) We hope to see you sometime in the future!

Great! Couldn't be happier!

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are very happy that you enjoyed Tokyo adventure as well! See you again in the near future!

Best hostel I've been to

Thank you very much for your review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at K's house Tokyo including Sushi roll experience!!See you again!!

I really enjoy my stay in K house, despite of the cleanliness; the staff is very helpful and attentive.

Thank you very much for staying with us at K's House Tokyo!Yes we are cleaning very hard every single day!It is always our pleasure to help your trip wonderful!

Close proximity to Kuramae Station. Clean hostel with basic amenities provided. Has a kitchen with fridge and the basic condiments you need for cooking, that will help to save money.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Singapore

Thank you very much for your message! Yes,our location is very convenient for sightseeing! We are very glad you liked our amenities!See you again!

The place looks impressive. I stayed in both Ks House Tokyo and Tokyo Oasis. Both hostels are very good and looks new, with Oasis being a bit better. Both hostels good for socializing and meeting new people. The rooms and facilities look nice. If I have to nitpick is the 6 bed dorm room while nice seems a little tight when there is full occupancy but still acceptable. Especially since I spend most of my awake time away in the common area and kitchen and only used the room for sleeping

Thank you very much for your message!! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed staying at both of K's House Tokyo and Oasis!!We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future!!

Felt very at home the entire time and everyone on staff is really helpful and super nice and friendly. The common/kitchen space is pretty comfortable. it's definitely more of a family hostel with older clientele. Not your average youth/party hostel. Rooms are really small, but that's Tokyo for you. Kind of far from the more "hip" areas of Tokyo, might explain the crowd but really close to some historic sites in Asakusa and Ueno.

Thank you very much for your lovely review!We are very happy that you felt very relaxed during your stay at K's House.We hope you enjoyed visiting Asakusa which is a historical area!Please come back anytime since it is your second home!

The staff were very accommodating and understanding to my needs, despite not checking in ontime. The facilities and sleeping arrangements were also of a high quality.

Thank you very much for your comment!! It is always pleasure to help you!! Please come back anytime since it is your second home!

Nice hostel with very friendly staff

Thank you very much!! We are glad to meet you!!! See you next time!!!

1 2 3 Next » last »