Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

This was my third time staying at K's House. I was not disappointed again. I will continue to stay there in the future.

Thank you very much for your review and rating us 100%! It is really nice to know you have stayed with us many times! We keep trying not to make you disappointed hahaha. We look forward to welcoming you again!

It was by far the best hostel we stayed in during our time in Japan!

• 27th Jun 2014

Thank you very much for your super review !!!!!!!! We are looking forward to seeing you again !!

Great location

Thank you very much for leaving the comment. We are glad you liked our location. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

The Hostel is clean, and the facility is good, and there are some great restaurants near the hostel. The staff was helpful, although I like to talk with the hostel staff, I think I can't have a lot of conversation here because the staffs (looks) always busy. Overall, this hostel is recommended place to stay.

Thank you very much for your message!Yes,we have lots of recommendation for nice restaurants nearby. We actually love talking with our guests! Let's have a conversation next time with a cup of tea!

Good location to nearby metro stations. Maps and recommendations of local food places and sights provided. Nice little kitchen area and sitting room. Free tea and coffee provided.

Thank you very much for your message. We have found a new good places to eat in !!! Please come gain !!

Nice hostel, location isn't quite as good as some of the others closer to Asakusa but still fine. Smaller than other hostels as well with less common space, but all very clean and modern looking.

Thank you very much for staying with us at K's House Tokyo! Yes we maintain our cleanliness! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Great friendly,lively hostel,in an interesting part of the city, close to transport,restaurants and stores.Very friendly inviting staff with advise on sights,travel and fun places to visit.Good vibe in the lounge/kitchen area with plenty of space.I would stay again,if i come back to Tokyo.

Thank you very much for your review. yes, we are quite close to some of main attractions in Tokyo such as Asakusa, Ueno, Sky Tree, etc. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Had a great time at this hostel! Would have been great to have a bit more room for bags inside the room but otherwise great. Was nice to have the spacious lounge to relax in. Really friendly staff! Transport very close by.

Thank you very much for your comment! We are very happy that you had a lovely time in our lounge with comfortable couches! We have a storage room to put luggages if you like next time! We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future!

people are so nice and helpful. i like the atmosphere in the house, its very relax and feel like home. the shower room is too small for me, its hard to move/turn around but it is fine . good location, very next the subway just a few mins walk even 7/11 or the Kuramae shrine is the next building. will definitely stay here again next time!

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a relaxed time here !! Please use the second floor shower room with bus tub next time. We are waiting for your next stay again!!

I only got to stay in the hostel one night, but I had a great time there. Very clean, friendly, and comfortable stay. It's more in the north so good for visiting the asakusa/ueno area.

Thank you very much for leaving the review. Tokyo Sky Tree and Akihabara are also walkable distance from K's House Tokyo. Please stay with us more than one day next time!

Probably as close to the definition of "the perfect hostel" as humanly possible. Great staff (I was sick and they took me to the hospital), great atmosphere (Make-your-own-sushi-nights), prefect location (next to the heart of Asakusa) and clean as a whistle (they have hotel-like cleaning routine). All in all, one of the best hostels I've ever been in.

Thank you very much for your review and rating us 100%! It is our pleasure. We were really glad to see you had been getting better. We look forward to welcoming you in Tokyo or seeing you in a beautiful country, Iceland!

My first trip to japan and first stay at k house... Love the hospitality and location the most... The staff are friendly n able to converse in English, gave very detailed directions to my next destination... Though it's a shared bathroom, but it's not a problem at all... Will stay at k house again on my next visit to japan

Thank you very much for the review! It's our honor to help your trip in Japan easier and enjoyable :) Please come back to see Japan sometime in the future!

The hostel is very nice!!!

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you very much for your positive review :) We look forward to welcoming you again!

K's House in Tokyo was as good as the one I stayed at in Hiroshima. Rooms are clean, beds are good and the common room is a great place to meet others. Staff is very friendly, helpful and flexible! The best hostel I've stayed at in Tokyo so far, and most likely where I'll stay for my next visit, whenever that might be :)

Thank you very much for your comment. We are really happy to hear you enjoyed K's Housing in Japan. We hope you still have your stamp card of K's House. Please come back and start K's Housing with the stamp card again sometime in the future!

Very nice modern hostel. Easy to meet other travellers due to it being a fairly large building with a good lounge area. Great location for sightseeing and catching a train.

Thank you very much for rating us 100% !!!! Yes, the lounge is the best recommended space in our hostel !! See you again when you come back to Japan !!!!

I really loved staying at this hostel. It's a fantastic place for solo travellers and the staff are friendly and full of helpful advice. A plus for me was that it was very easy to find and is almost right next to a subway station so you can get to any part of Tokyo reasonably quickly.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay wit us!! We look forward to welcoming you again !

One of the great hostel in tokyo !

• 5th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you very much !!!! Happy to hear that !!!! See you again !!

Great Place to Stay! Nice staff, excellent facilities.

Thank you for your review. It is really nice to hear you enjoyed your stay with us :) Please come back to see mre Japan sometime in the future!

A nice hostel overall. The location was good - close to the metro, a few sites, and lots of restaurants and convenience stores nearby. Clean and nice to have a shared kitchen. Staff friendly and extremely helpful recommending restaurants and helping plan site seeing. I would likely stay here again if I came back to Tokyo for its convenience, cleanliness and helpful staff.

Thank you very much for your review. Yes, we are a convinience hostel to stay in and look around Tokyo! You are always welcome back to stay with us :)

Excellent facilities and staff. A minutes walk from the underground station.

Thank you very much for rating us 100%! We hope you had a lovely time in Tokyo and found a perfect souvenir for your mother :) We look forward to welcoming you again.