Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Although the staff was nice the facilities were terrible. Only one washroom and toilet for each floor. Smelly and strong smell of the carpet in the corridor. Wifi is terrible.

Thank you very much for your advice. We got the new wifi router now. Actually, we have more than one washroom for each floor. Please ask at reception for any information if you need next time. We are looking forward to seeing you next time.

Everything is just perfect here! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Good location, only few minutes by walk from Asakusa and close to metro station. Facilities are really really super clean!!! We will definitely come back at K's House if we come to Tokyo again! 5*

Thank you very much !! We are all happy about your review !!! We got more motivation to welcoming guests !!! Of course you are always welcome !!

Stayed for 3 nights and loved it! Conveniently located near the subway station and a 7/11, and a short walk to Asakusa. Cosy and welcoming common area where it was easy to meet other friendly travellers. Would definitely recommend this place and come back to it.

Thank you so much for rating us 100%! Most importantly, it's always nice to hear that meeting other travelers and making friends here. We hope you had a great time here in Tokyo, and are looking forward to seeing you again!

The hostel is small and friendly.I felt very comfortable there and would book it again!

• 3rd Nov 2015

Thank you for your comment! As a small hostel, hope it was easier for you to socialize with others guests! We're glad you felt comfortable staying with us thou! You're always welcome here, hope to see you again sometime :D

Rooms are very small

Thank you so much for your feedback! We wish we can do a renovation here. Your comment always helps us to improve whatever we need. Thank you for staying with us :)

I have backpacked all over the world and K's House is definitely in my top 3 hostels I've ever stayed in!! A friendly sign greets you at the front door on your arrival, the staff are very helpful, the hostel is really clean and it's convenient located a block from the station. I enjoyed my stay so much that I'm staying there again in a week when I'm back in Toyko. I highly recommend this hostel, great value for money too.

Thank you so much for staying with us! It was lovely to have you stay with us here! And we're glad you liked our facilities and everything :) We're always looking forward to seeing you again, and please make your 3rd visit next time sometime soon :D Arigato!!!

Highly recommended. The hostel is super clean and staff are very friendly!

• 29th Oct 2015

Thank you so much for rating us 100%! We always always always care about cleaning the facilities, so it's nice that we got a compliment for that! You should definitely come back again and experience some different season next time! I recommend coming in Spring ;)

Excellent, staff friendly, clean and close to everything

• 23rd Oct 2015

Thank you so much for staying with us and all the positive feedback! It was nice to have you here and hope you enjoyed your time here in Japan! We'd love to see you again ;)

The accommodations were wonderful and the environment was friendly and encouraged conversation. It was easy to chat with other guests even though I was traveling solo. I would definitely stay again.

That's very nice to hear that you liked our environment. Hope you made some friends from here! We're always waiting for you to come back! Thanks for staying with us :D

This is a very nice hostel close to a great neighbourhood (asakusa) and 1 min walk from the subway and 7/11! The staff is superfriendly and doing their best to make your stay as pleasant and fun as possible, for example by hosting sushi rolling courses or free drinking nights. It's very easy to meet other travellers in the common room. Great hostel that I'd definitely recommend and would go back to myself.

• 20th Oct 2015

Thank you for your comment! We wish you had a great time here and enjoyed our sushi roll event and free drink night. You're always welcome here and we'd love to see you again! Please spread the words to others :D

I stayed at Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo for two days. The location is nice, just a 3 minutes walking from Tokyo Subway Kuramae Station which makes it easy for me to go out. And if you walk for 10 minutes, there's a river nearby which is Sumida river where you can see Tokyo Sky Tree from there. The staff is very helpful and nice.

• 19th Oct 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for staying with us! It's nice to hear that you liked our place and location. If you have a chance you should come visit again in Spring and check out the cherry blossom along the Sumida river! It's definitely priceless to see it! We hope to see you again!

Only stayed one night so I didn't really have time to create a strong opinion, but the hostel was located conveniently and the staff was friendly and helpful. Good facilities with the washrooms, showers and washing machines.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad to have you even though it was only one night. We are looking forward to seeing you next time!

Loved this hostel. It has a very warm homey environment. The staff were so friendly and helpful, and it's so very close to the nearest subway station. 10/10 will stay here again

Thank you very much for your comment. We will keep our effort for better service. We hope to see you again. Thank you for staying with us.

Second time we have stayed there, clean, central and a great place to stay.

Thank you for choosing us again !! K's House will be waiting for your third time visit soon :)

This is definitely one of the best hostels in Tokyo! Staff is very friendly and helpful! The facilities are amazing, you have free coffee and tea at all times and free wifi as well! The beds are super comfy and everything is super clean! It´s easy to meet people and it feels like home! Also the location is great, close to lots of nice cheap food places and there is a 7Eleven and Lawson right next! Will always be happy to return when in Tokyo! :)

Thank you so much for rating us 100%. We will try and keep our hostel clean and tidy !! Looking forward to seeing you at K's House again.

Place is a bit run down. Seems to have no renovation since my last visit 6 years ago. Cleanliness need some attention.

Thank you for staying with us again! We've always been trying to make things better here, but unfortunately can't make any big renovation. We're sorry that you weren't satisfied with our cleanliness. Hope you'll like everything next time you visit here! Thank you again for staying with us :)

I've stayed here just for one night, the location is excellent, really close to the station, the staff is really helpful and kind. There's a convenience store nearby and the neighborhood is really quiet. I was in an 8 bed dorm and sincerely it stank quite a lot, but that it's just the guests' fault.. And eventually you get used to it. I'd definitely stay here again!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review !! Please come back !! We are always waiting for your next stay !

Need to equip lockers for valuable luggages

• 30th Sep 2015
  • Vietnam

Thank you very much for your message! We have small lockers for valuables and luggage room for your suitcase as well.Please ask that at reception next time when you have any chance to stay with us! See you next time!

Great location and very helpful staff. Great to meet travellers from all over the world.

• 26th Sep 2015

It looks you got many friends here !!! We think that is the best thing happening at hostel !! We hope guest from all over the world be friends here !!

Location is convenient; metro station nearby. Nice neighborhood with plenty of restaurants, 7/11 just 20 m away. Washing machine and dryer available (300 yen). Wi-fi worked well. Most of the staff was very friendly, helpful and polite (Mr Yoshi could be a bit more polite and helpful, didn't seem to like his job). Atmosphere was boring, isn't a real backpacker hostel but is more like a family ho(s)tel...I wouldn't recommend if you are traveling alone and want to meet other people/travelers.