Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

It was a wonderful atmosphere, great people, great staff. Thanks a lot!

Thank you very much for the lovely comments and 100% review! We are always happy to have great guest too :-) We look forward to welcoming you again.

Really nice, welcoming place. When we were there they even had a getting to know you party with drinks and nibbles!

Thank you very much for your comments and rating us 100%! You are lucky to join our every Wednesday event, Free Drink Night even if you stayed with us only for one night. We are happy you enjoyed free Japanese drinks and snacks :-) We hope to welcome you again sometime in the future!

Staff is great. People was great during my stay, location is pretty good to visit things during the day but if you are looking for the Tokyo nightlife you might want to stay in the other side of the city (Shinjuku or Shibuya). But anyway, I definetely recommend this place. It was a happy stay for mem staff was great, clean and quiet.

Thank you very much for your review! It is really nice to hear you were happy during your stay with us :-) It is true that Shibuya and Shinjulu is in the other side of central Tokyo, but you can easily get there by subway. And also, there are lots of good bars and restaurants around us as well! We look forward to welcoming you again.

Very nice and easy atlmophere at the hostel and great location too. Rooms are clean and staff are very helpful. Would like to come back next time.

Thank you very much for your comments and rating us 100% :-) We are really happy to hear you enjoyed your time here. You are always welcome back to stay with us!

The hostel is very near to the Kuramae station. You will reach in 3 minsafter you take a short cut at the 7-11. The atmosphere is awesome when we saw the common area. Is just like someone residents house. The room is quite and we can sleep comfortably. Will definitely come back again for my next trip! =)

Thank you very much for your review. Our location is quite convenient as you mentioned. We have subway stations for 2 lines within 2 minutes walk and Seven-eleven (24hours) in front of us. We look forward to welcoming you again!

All around a very solid place in a good location and very clean. Staff was nice. Only slight negative would be that it seemed too corporate if that makes sense. It lacked the genuineness imo like a hostel that is runned by the owner for example. I'd recommend it.

Thank you very much for your review. We always try to welcome guest like K's House is their home away from home and be friendly to everyone, but we will try harder than ever before. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

Would love to stay there again when I go back to Japan.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you very much for your comment. We are really glad you liked your stay with us. We of course look forward to welcoming you again!

The atmosphere was so friendly that I could easily begin talking to another guest, which was a wonderful experience. Everything was nearly spotless clean. Staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friend.

Thank you very much for your warm message !! That is perfect !! The best thing for us is that you have enjoyed your stay here !!! See you again !!

Everyone I met at the hostel (be it the staff or fellow travelers) were really friendly. Great cozy atmosphere to get to know people!

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you very much for your review. We were really happy to see you and other guest are chatting and going out together. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

I enjoyed my stay there. It was clean and the staff was friendly. The location is great. Asakusa is a nice part of Tokyo but there were also underground stations close to the Hostel, so you could easily access other parts of the town.

• 11th Aug 2014

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad you liked our location and enjoyed your time in Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again!

K's House Tokyo was a good hostel. Everything was clean, the staff were nice, and the location was good (right next to the subway). However, it did not exceed my expectations. I had stayed at K's House Hiroshima the night before, and K's House Hiroshima was nicer in every way. My number one complaint would be that there are no large lockers to store your luggage (whereas Hiroshima has big lockers). There are small lockers to store valuables, but it doesn't give you the same peace of mind.

Thank you very much for your review. And also thank you very much for staying with K's House Hiroshima & Tokyo. Unfortunately, we do not have big lockers for backpacks and suitcases in the rooms, however, we have a luggage storage room to keep your luggage. Thank you very much for your understanding the inconvenience. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Staff were very friendly. Room and shared bathroom were clean. Very good location in Asakusabashi and directions to get there. Would happily stay there again. Over the road from a seven eleven, always good!

Great location. Very easy to get to / from both airports. Seemed a bit hit and miss with atmosphere, but overall was good.

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear you like our location! We are in the best location for people who would like to do sightseeing in Tokyo. We look forward to welcoming you again :)

The hostel is very clean and tidy. I would definitely go back to stay here whenever I get the chance to visit Tokyo again. Highly recommendable!

Thank you so much for your highly recommendation about us ! We will keep our cleanliness !! You are always welcome to coming back ! See you again !

devido ter varias reservas em diferentes quartos tinha que fazer check out pela manha cedo e esperar para fazer check in somente a tarde, situação incomoda por ter que ficar esperando em uma sala e ter que realocar a a mala, prejudicando os horario dos meus passeios.

• 29th Jul 2014

I had a great stay at K's House Tokyo. The staff was very attentive, the place very clean and the location was near a subway station so that you had access to the rest of Tokyo. I will highly consider staying at K's House on my next trip to Tokyo.

• 28th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for your super review !! Yes, please choose K's House again for your stay !!

It feels like being at home!! I had to stay two days in tokyo before i had to move to another city and i'm really happy that i stayed at k's house! Too much fun talking to the people at thw hostel and the atmosphere is really peaceful and relaxed. definitely recommended :)

• 26th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for your warm message. Please come back ! It is your home now !!!

Staffs are great.

Thank you so much !!! See you again !!!

Great hostel. Relatively near tubes/ Jr line.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you very much for your highly rate !! We are always welcome for your next stay !!!

Clean, position is good, close to Asakusa center, staff was friendly helpful and english-speaking. Dorrn rooms were a little narrow, which is probably to be expected in tokyo, but lowers the quality/price ratio compared to other hostels we stayed in Japan. Rooms have air conditioning ans wifi. Bathroom is shared but was all the time very clean so that was not a big con-

Thank you very much for your value. We will keep our best to keep our hostel clean !! See you again !!