Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great hostel. Relatively near tubes/ Jr line.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you very much for your highly rate !! We are always welcome for your next stay !!!

Clean, position is good, close to Asakusa center, staff was friendly helpful and english-speaking. Dorrn rooms were a little narrow, which is probably to be expected in tokyo, but lowers the quality/price ratio compared to other hostels we stayed in Japan. Rooms have air conditioning ans wifi. Bathroom is shared but was all the time very clean so that was not a big con-

Thank you very much for your value. We will keep our best to keep our hostel clean !! See you again !!

Can't really say anything critical about K's House, yet it clearly occupies the least liked accommodation spot of my 18day trip to Japan. K's House belongs to the cheapest 1/3 of my choice of accommodations (not the very cheapest) yet all the other places were better in some aspects. Yeah, 2 specific points after all: you can't reasonably well take your shoes without stepping barefoot into the dirty zone; no room (shelf) to put your clothes in showers, just 1 or 2 pegs.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

Thank you very much for your stay. Please use the shared sandals when you like to take your shoes from the shoe box, otherwise we can provide you a bag to take your shoes with you in your room. We are looking forward to seeing you next opportunity.

I would definitely not recommend K's House Tokyo. It was impersonal, and the hygiene was poor- the kitchen and bathrooms continually smelt bad and the towels were dirty. The staff were also highly impersonal. Terrible security- no lockers for suitcases, and every person to the room had a key and could unlock the door to the room and leave it that way. There was limited trace of Japanese culture here. If you're looking for an authentic experience, I would recommend looking elsewhere.

Please understand that everybody of your roommate need to keep their own key, because it is a dormitory room. We will try our best as much as we can to improve for service. Thank you very much.

Great place to stay. It is very convenient (close to the oldest temple located in Asakusa and to the subway). Staff is very nice and helpful. Dormitories are clean. You feel very secure. I enjoyed chatting with other travellers and the staff. I definetely recommand this place.

• 10th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for the good mark !! We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us !!! Please come back again, if you have a chance to visit Tokyo.

Great place. Friendly helpful staff, clean, book exchange and a nice vibe. Highly recommended. No negative points.

Thank you very much for your comment! We are glad that you liked our atmosphere! We keep having our good vibes!Please come back to Japan soon to explore more!

Same excellent standard as always during my second stay here. Met fun people for night out just be sure to book early as I only got the one night they book up quickly

Thank you very much for your comment and also coming back and staying with us again. It is always grateful to welcome guest more than one time! Please come back again anytime :-)

Good staffs,near subway.

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to welcoming you again!

I always recommend Backpacker K's House to any of my friends traveling in Japan. I have been to three of the locations and every time I am warmly welcomed and have a wonderful stay. So thank you, Backpacker K's, for making my vacations in Japan the best they can be! I look forward to staying with you again soon!!

Thank you very much for such a lovely message! We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and always recommend us to your friends! Please come back sometime soon since here is the second home away from your home!

Glad I chose K's!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Spain

Thank you very much for your review. We are also glad you chose us in Tokyo! You are always welcome back to stay with us.

This was my third time staying at K's House. I was not disappointed again. I will continue to stay there in the future.

Thank you very much for your review and rating us 100%! It is really nice to know you have stayed with us many times! We keep trying not to make you disappointed hahaha. We look forward to welcoming you again!

It was by far the best hostel we stayed in during our time in Japan!

• 27th Jun 2014

Thank you very much for your super review !!!!!!!! We are looking forward to seeing you again !!

Great location

Thank you very much for leaving the comment. We are glad you liked our location. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

The Hostel is clean, and the facility is good, and there are some great restaurants near the hostel. The staff was helpful, although I like to talk with the hostel staff, I think I can't have a lot of conversation here because the staffs (looks) always busy. Overall, this hostel is recommended place to stay.

Thank you very much for your message!Yes,we have lots of recommendation for nice restaurants nearby. We actually love talking with our guests! Let's have a conversation next time with a cup of tea!

Good location to nearby metro stations. Maps and recommendations of local food places and sights provided. Nice little kitchen area and sitting room. Free tea and coffee provided.

Thank you very much for your message. We have found a new good places to eat in !!! Please come gain !!

Nice hostel, location isn't quite as good as some of the others closer to Asakusa but still fine. Smaller than other hostels as well with less common space, but all very clean and modern looking.

Thank you very much for staying with us at K's House Tokyo! Yes we maintain our cleanliness! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Great friendly,lively hostel,in an interesting part of the city, close to transport,restaurants and stores.Very friendly inviting staff with advise on sights,travel and fun places to visit.Good vibe in the lounge/kitchen area with plenty of space.I would stay again,if i come back to Tokyo.

Thank you very much for your review. yes, we are quite close to some of main attractions in Tokyo such as Asakusa, Ueno, Sky Tree, etc. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Had a great time at this hostel! Would have been great to have a bit more room for bags inside the room but otherwise great. Was nice to have the spacious lounge to relax in. Really friendly staff! Transport very close by.

Thank you very much for your comment! We are very happy that you had a lovely time in our lounge with comfortable couches! We have a storage room to put luggages if you like next time! We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future!

people are so nice and helpful. i like the atmosphere in the house, its very relax and feel like home. the shower room is too small for me, its hard to move/turn around but it is fine . good location, very next the subway just a few mins walk even 7/11 or the Kuramae shrine is the next building. will definitely stay here again next time!

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a relaxed time here !! Please use the second floor shower room with bus tub next time. We are waiting for your next stay again!!

I only got to stay in the hostel one night, but I had a great time there. Very clean, friendly, and comfortable stay. It's more in the north so good for visiting the asakusa/ueno area.

Thank you very much for leaving the review. Tokyo Sky Tree and Akihabara are also walkable distance from K's House Tokyo. Please stay with us more than one day next time!