Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo Reviews

20-10, Kuramae 3-chome, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

One of the great hostel in tokyo !

• 5th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you very much !!!! Happy to hear that !!!! See you again !!

Great Place to Stay! Nice staff, excellent facilities.

Thank you for your review. It is really nice to hear you enjoyed your stay with us :) Please come back to see mre Japan sometime in the future!

A nice hostel overall. The location was good - close to the metro, a few sites, and lots of restaurants and convenience stores nearby. Clean and nice to have a shared kitchen. Staff friendly and extremely helpful recommending restaurants and helping plan site seeing. I would likely stay here again if I came back to Tokyo for its convenience, cleanliness and helpful staff.

Thank you very much for your review. Yes, we are a convinience hostel to stay in and look around Tokyo! You are always welcome back to stay with us :)

Excellent facilities and staff. A minutes walk from the underground station.

Thank you very much for rating us 100%! We hope you had a lovely time in Tokyo and found a perfect souvenir for your mother :) We look forward to welcoming you again.

Fantastic hostel with very helpful staff and good location, definitely would use again

Thank you very much for your message! It seemed that you had great times here and we are so glad to hear that! Please come visit us again in the near future! We look forward to welcoming you!

Loved!!! On top of excellent everything, something that really impressed me was the staff's friendliness. I had two, long conversations with staff members during the course of the two days. I think that those conversations are one of the highlights of my entire trip to Tokyo! Their willingness to spend time talking with me about Japanese life made me feel welcome and comfortable, more like a friend than a guest or a tourist. Thank you, K's House!

• 27th May 2014

Thank you very much for rating us 100% and your lovely messgae! We are really happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and some converstaions with us. You are always welcome back to stay and to have a cup of tea with us!

Lovely hostel! Easily accessible via train station close by. Friendly, kind and helpful staff. Clean and tidy rooms and facilities. Great for traveling on a budget.

Thank you very much for staying with us at K's House Tokyo and for your message! We will keep doing our best for cleaning up and making a good atmosphere for the next time you come visit us again in the near future!

As with all Ks hostels, everything was perfect thanks to the excellent staff and the facilities.

Thank you very much for your message! We are so glad to hear that! We will continue to practice diligence and will look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

One of my favourite hostels in my 6-month Asia trip. There is a big living room and kitchen where you enter the building. This is great, because everyone passes by and people hang around. The social vibe is excellent. Also very clean and good location. Perhaps slightly small rooms, but would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are so glad that you had great times in here with other guests! We will keep doing our best for cleaning and making a good atmosphere! We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

The staff are lovely and the plum wine at night is a great touch!! My head sure was hurting the next day though. Extremely close to transport, 7/11 and places to eat. I'm stay here again!!

Thank you very much for your review !! We are delighted that you had a great memory here !! Please come again, especially for Wednesday(Free Drink Night) !!

It was a pretty amazing stay, I've been to some pretty nasty hostels and this one was really clean and in a very good location.

Thank you very much for your message! We are so glad to hear that you had great times here! Please come visit us again in the near future!

I stayed here 4 years ago and my opinion hasn't changed since then. K's house is always amazing! The staff are very friendly with excellent english, the place is very clean and organized. Its really more of a hotel than it is a hostel! Will always come back here when I visit Tokyo!.

Thank you very much for staying with us again! We were so great to have you too! We will continue to practice diligence and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

I stayed here for the last couple days of my trip and it was awesome! The free drink night was the best way to meet other people that might be interested in going to certain places with you! They also clean the bathrooms and rooms everyday! The staff are extremely friendly and genuinely curious to know more about their guests! I highly recommend you to spend more than 1-2 nights here because it really is a nice hostel with great guests and staff members!

• 14th May 2014

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are really happy to hear you enjoyed the event, Free Drink Night with us. It is one of good reasons of staying at a hostel to meet people from around the world and exchange stories. Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future!

Good location but the room and coridor too smelly

Thank you very much for staying with us at K's House Tokyo and for your advice. We will keep it in mind and try our best! Please come visit us again in the near future!

Awesome staff!! Everyone was so friendly. The location is great, very close to the subway. The accommodations are really tight and you have limited space to lock your valuables, but overall a great experience!

Thank you very much for your awesome review! We can keep your valuables in the luggage room if you need more space for them. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Very nice, friendly staff, exceptionally clean.

Thank you very much !! We will keep working hard for our cleanliness !!!

A great hostel for solo travellers to meet others (which is less common in Japan)- I had a lot of fun! The common room always has people around and is a really nice space. The rooms are good, but could do with one less bed in some as they can be a little cramped with lots of luggage. Location is great - 10 min walk to the gate a Asakusa, and a great hostel bar Nui 1 min away (get the pizza). The staff are lovely and very helpful if you need some info. Overall, a great hostel.

Thank you very much for the specific review! It will help other travelers who plan to visit to Tokyo :) Yes, one of the best things during a trip is meeting new people, and our common area is perfect to do it! Please come back to see more Japan sometime in the future.

It can be hard to find a good hostel in Japan that has a good backpacker atmosphere, and this fits the bill. It has a really nice living room area (with fully kitted out kitchen) - a great place to meet other travelers, and maybe get some sake from the 7/11 across the way! Great location - a 10/15 walk to the gate, which has loads of places to eat. The Nui hostel is also just a 2 minute walk, and has a great bar (have the cheese pizza)..

Thank you very much !! We are very happy that you had a good impression with us !!!! Please come again when you have your next chance !!

I have fallen in love with the K's house facilities in Tokyo and Kyoto and hope to stay at every K's house when I travel to Japan. K's house Tokyo was great.

Thank you very much for your review and rating us 100%! We are really happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in Tokyo and Kyoto. Please come back and visit to other places with K's House Stamp Card. The more you know Japan with K's House, the more discount you'll get!

Amazing hostel, we could not fault it at all. Tje staff were amazing, the facilities were excellent and the location is perfect. Highly recommend a stay here if you are ib Tokyo!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review & rating us 100%! We were really happy to make your stay in Tokyo enjoyable :) We look forward to welcoming you again.