Backpackers Hostel Ks House Hakuba Alps Reviews

22201-36 Kamishiro, Hakuba Mura, Kita Azumi-gun, Nagano (Hakuba), Japan

Very professional staff, great feel towards the hostel, very clean and location was very good. A very enjoyable experience!

• 24th Jan 2016

Absolutely awesome!

Amazing location, beautiful common room, everything clean as well as perfectly helpful and pleasant staff. Could not have asked for more, thank you!

• 15th Jan 2016

Can be a pain to get to from the airport but, otherwise, awesome. I'd stay here again, the staff were amazing and extremely helpful and there is everything you may need within walking distance such as an onsen, ski/snowboard rental and the ski resort. I'll be back.

BEST HOSTEL EVER!! :) Toshi and his family was a great help from ski and snowboard hire and discounts via the hostel for rental gear lift passes and the local Onsen. Toshi was extremely helpful towards me after i dislocated my shoulder snowboarding (ouch!) He helped me print, scan and email all my insurance forms and when it came to checking out he even dropped me and my friends at the station.

We had a great time at the hostel would definitely recommend it and stay here again!!!

• 7th Jan 2016

I could not recommend this place higher. It is a bit away from the more popular part of hakuba and so you're a little reliant on public transport if you want to get to happo, but I think it's kind of nice to be away from the super touristy areas. There is still a good ski slope nearby and restaurants. The hostel itself is beautiful and has a really nice public space. The staff are also just awesome. Very helpful and welcoming. :D I was very happy there. one of my favorite hostels I've been in.

Great little hostel. The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful. The hostel is a short walk to the mountain. The atmosphere was pretty calm and relaxed which is what I prefer.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Great set up! Not in central Hakuba village, but close and easy to get to the hakuba goryu ski slopes. Lovely quiet hostel, family friendly and Toshi was very helpful with tips and his shuttle service :)

Toshi and his family (I have forgotten their names sorry!) were amazing. So friendly and helpful, Toshi went out of his way to make sure we enjoyed our stay and thanks in a huge part to him we had a great time in Hakuba. Great value for money at this hostel I would recommend it to anyone

Amazing stay!

Great staff, very welcoming, made us feel apart of the family. Great family environment, very helpful and great staff! What a bloke!!

View all Nagano (Hakuba) Hostels