Backpackers Hostel Ks House Hakuba Alps Reviews

22201-36 Kamishiro, Hakuba Mura, Kita Azumi-gun, Nagano (Hakuba), Japan

This Hostel makes us feels like home

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Had an awesome time here! The hostel is very clean and quiet! Good kitchen facilities and nice lounge area! Toshi and family were very helpfull and welcoming! I look foward to coming back!

• 10th Mar 2014

Great Location for Gyro and 47 Mountains but a little way from the town centre and other mountains

Really clean, nice big common room, happened to come on their 8th birthday party and got a hearty free meal. Dorms are clean and beds are comfy. Toshi and Megumi are lovely, and Masa is a cool guy.

K's house was great. The staff was awesome and very helpfull with anything we needed. They called for us when our travel plans went south, and they smoothed it all out with the bus company. I think the best part was even after checkout they allow you to use the facilities. I went on the Mt. For most of the day and was able to go back and shower before getting on a bus for the rest of the day. This was my first stay in a hostel, but overall it was a great experience.

• 20th Jan 2014

Absolutely top notch place. Toshi and Meg very helpful and extremely friendly. Stay here for as long as you can!!

Ks house is only a 10 min walk to the the Goryu alps...great for snowboarding! Toshi, Megumi and Masa were great, not to mention the cute little resident baby Amo, who was happy to socialise with the boarders. Ks house offered a variety of discounts for the lift ticket pass and onsen. At the end of my stay, Toshi presented me with a photo of us and dropped me off to the train station. Good place to stay if you want a nice warm friendly family atmosphere.

Another Fabulous K's house! We stayed in the deluxe Japanese ensuite room, it was basic but clean and characterful. Toshi and family were excellent hosts during our stay, they went out of their way to help in any way they could. common room downstairs is spacious and a great place to meet others. Located close to both the station and Hakuba Goryu lifts. The only Place to Stay in Hakuba!

View all Nagano (Hakuba) Hostels