Backpackers Hostel Ks House Hakuba Alps Reviews

22201-36 Kamishiro, Hakuba Mura, Kita Azumi-gun, Nagano (Hakuba), Japan

Everything was perfect. Its a short walk to Goryo Ski Resort, the hostel has a nice common area and fully equipped kitchen, its clean, and I met great people there. Hope to come back next winter

Would highly recommend to anyone planning a trip to Hakuba on a budget I snowboarded for around $300 AUD for 3 days. Staff were both friendly and helpful, we would occasionally strike up a good conversation and as I leave it feels as I'm losing friends rather than leaving a hostel. Only small thing is the location Hakuba Goryu/Hakuba47 isn't the main Hakuba site, however there are free shuttles in the morning and the afternoon to the other Hakuba Ski Resorts (Happo-one, Ishikawa.

View all Nagano (Hakuba) Hostels