Backpackers Hostel Ks House Hakuba Alps Reviews

22201-36 Kamishiro, Hakuba Mura, Kita Azumi-gun, Nagano (Hakuba), Japan

Everything was perfect. Its a short walk to Goryo Ski Resort, the hostel has a nice common area and fully equipped kitchen, its clean, and I met great people there. Hope to come back next winter

Would highly recommend to anyone planning a trip to Hakuba on a budget I snowboarded for around $300 AUD for 3 days. Staff were both friendly and helpful, we would occasionally strike up a good conversation and as I leave it feels as I'm losing friends rather than leaving a hostel. Only small thing is the location Hakuba Goryu/Hakuba47 isn't the main Hakuba site, however there are free shuttles in the morning and the afternoon to the other Hakuba Ski Resorts (Happo-one, Ishikawa.

Nice hostel, very close to the Goryu slopes. However if I wanted to go to the other snowparks, there were only one or two buses per day at somewhat inconvenient times. It is also a bit far from the convenience store and especially the supermarket, for which the hostel owner took people in his van. Aside from that, I had a very enjoyable stay there, and I want to go back!!

I love the places and also the people are so warm hospital and nice... Defenitely I will come back next year

Beautiful hosts with a grand house(: nicest common room I've seen!

• 15th Dec 2014