Backpackers Hostel & Pub Reviews

13 School Street Everett/Boston MA 02149, Boston, USA

It was a great adventure , the stuff is ready for help you , the only problem is that is outside of Boston

I had a really great and enjoyable stay. There's a convenient and regular shuttle to go trains for downtown, and Chris was extremely helpful

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Morocco

this hostel is very nice, The inn keeper is a very nice guy. expecting to live there once more~

• 11th Apr 2014
  • China

At first the place looks grim and dodgy, but Chris and Bob win you over with their personality. All in all, it is a pretty down-to-earth Boston experience and you can meet some cool people there!

I really enjoyed my time in that hostel. It's not The prettiest Hostel i have Seen so far but The atmosphere was so Great. Especially Chris was very Kind and he tried all his best to make my Stay comfortable. It is nice that you can grab a Beer in The Pub and get to know The People.

Chris was a fantastic host at this establishment all weekend. Solomon and I were there for Pax east which requires late nights and early mornings. Chris helped us get in very late and assisted in making us comfortable all weekend. Really great place

• 10th Apr 2014

Great place to stay! Chris was very helpful and friendly!

Staff and traveller are very cool there. A place where you can have contact to the People.

• 5th Apr 2014

I had good time there compare to other hostels I will recommend to stay here

I really enjoyed my stay as a hosteler here. The room was not too crowded it was less noisy than other places I've stayed. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I did not meet any weird drunk people, just met other hostelers who were traveling like me. There were 2 tv.s with lots of channels, a pool table, and free coffee, toast, lockers, and computers. It was a little further away, but they have a shuttle to and from the train. Lots of stores within walking distance as well. A++

Chris and Bob were really nice and helpfull. They are both great people and they always made me feel like home. I came back to the same hostel becase I wanted to feel closer to the people that lives with me, like in Backpackers. Really nice place for those who want to actually meet people and talk to people during your trip, and Chris and Bob will always help you out with anything

While backpackers hostel and bar was value for money , it cud do wit sum upgrading, wifi didnt work in bedrooms, water wasnt always hot for showers and staff didnt wear uniforms.

we are happy you enjoyed the hostel and pub. the shower valve can be confusing at times but we are always ready to assist you

great hostel, the breakfast could be better, but at least it has one! all the crew exelent, specially de big guy (dont remember his name) the shuttle to the train/bus stop is excelent!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

thank you for the nice review and the big guy is probably chris. we will let him know you enjoyed his hospitality

It was an incredible stay!! Thank you so much guys!!!! Hope to see you soon.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

thank you for the great review and we hope to see you again in the future

Awesome hostel. The dudes who work overthere are so helpful and they will do anything for helping you, specially Chris. I would stay again for sure and I also recommend this hostel.

thank you very much for the nice review. We realize it is the beginning of the season and the weather is still very chilly but we are hoping for a great year for our guests. We hope you return and be sure you remind us of your review

The staff is very helpful and friendly and the people that stay at this hostel are very nice and engaging too. The dormitories are not that new and the beds are noisy. A fresh paint would not be a bad idea. It is a bit annoying to wait/call for the shuttle or take the bus to get to the hostel/subway station, but when there is not available space downtown, it is a very good option.

I would stay here if need be again

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Kenya

Very nice hostel with clean rooms and bathrooms. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The subway station is a little far away but the staff organized shuttle trips to the station every 30 min. All in all, a very good hostel !

• 7th Nov 2013

Kitchen is too small, when 2 people cooking together, there is no room at all. Should add more bowls and forks as well. Staffs were amazing, they offer free shuttle, and painted an orange line to the subway, very convenient.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • China

The staff and travelers met here save me from writing a terrible review. They go great lengths to accommodate you the best they can, from painting a line to the train station to shuttling you to it between. Further away from the downtown hostels yet more expensive. Three drunken, angry, homeless old men live here, who will lecture you about how miserable their lives are while being drunk at 2 pm every day. Last station pick-up is at midnight, so your night out is limited unless you pay taxi($25)