Backpackers Hostel & Pub Reviews

13 School Street Everett/Boston MA 02149, Boston, USA

The staff were very nice and accommodating. What the hostel lacks in points for location is made up by the shuttle service and warm welcoming staff.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • irmvales
  • Philippines

A little far from the city center (but they provide a free shuttle!), but otherwise a nice, standard hostel environment.

All my three days in Boston I stayed in this hostel. The location is conveniently reached my "T" (subway) and Bus. More importantly, they provide shuttling service "to and from" the nearest subway station!! I can't think of any other hostel to do something like that. Overall the place is very clean, staffs are super nice, helpful and friendly (thanks Gus and Jason). The place is very welcoming. I did enjoy my stay here. Good job and keep going!

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Awesome rates and cool space! Clean bed and sheets, form like. Every staff was super nice! Wayne the morning drivedriver was such a great pleasure, a gentleman and knowledgeable! The staff was cool! There's space in there to chill, Wi-Fi, computer if you need, pool table, tv, fridge, shuttle to take you to train and bus station, the showers were good and cleanclean and had hot water!! For the price it's a good place to stay! I definitely recommend it!

• 21st Jun 2015

Our stay stay at that Hostel was just great!! The staff is really friendly and helpful! We met some great people from all over the world there. It was more like home and family than Hostel and strangers. We would stay there again anytime!! Thanks for the great time we had at your place!! Thanks to Wayne, Gus, Jason, Juliann, Paul, Steve, Michelle and all the others I forgot! Xoxo

• 21st Jun 2015

Very close to "Wellington" Orange Line station, Boston, MA. Staff/others are very congenial/helpful, especially re: "Free Shuttle" to/from Orange Line station (Train Lines perhaps a little difficult, yet not impossible to manage, once one figures out how they operate in the City). Small "pub" (with "large screen" television) within the structure's quite enjoyable. Definitely a good location.

• 20th Jun 2015

Could not have enjoyed my time at this hostel more! There's plenty of room in the dorms, everything is really clean, and there's a great atmosphere. What stands out the most is the staff, they are all extremely friendly and helpful and always willing to go the extra mile for you, paving the way guys well done ! A+++

There was a mouse in our bathroom at night. They then told me that it was normal because they're under construction.. Good thing I'm not afraid of mice! It's clean more or less, could be worse. As I was talking to one of the staff, he offered to give me $20 for lunch if I'd write an excellent review here. As you see I didn't do it. The hostel was okay but not as good as its reviews. The shuttle is really nice tough because they're so far away from the center.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Absolutely amazing hostel! Staff are GREAT! Really helpful, more than willing to bend over backwards to help you, wether by shuttling you backwards and forwards to the train station, or generally giving you great advice on places to go and things to see. You get far more than what you paid for and it is a very reasonable price! Location is great! Ten minutes by train to the city centre. Facilities are impeccable! I never wanted to leave the shower! Great place to socialise! I will return! 'Red'

Great hostel with convenient shuttle service! Shout out to Gus and Jay for picking me up!

• 15th Jun 2015

Friendly staff Shuttle driver very nice guy Unfortunately the decor and fixings were poor. Showers reasonably clean but most things were dated. I have stayed in many hostels and am familiar with the backpackers concept but this was below my expectations I.stayed in others the same week for the same price that were very good. I also believe there were residents living there and we were woken in the night by arguing. The staff did try to resolve this The wi fi was the best I have known 👍

My personal towel was taken to laundry while I was out. No big deal but when I got it back there was lots of women's hair, and other assorted bits on it. Not great. Other than that I can't fault anything. Loved the place.

Ive stayed at many hotels and motels over the years, this was my first time staying at a hostel.... They have made me feel so welcomed the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here without a doubt again

• 13th Jun 2015

People are very nice, warm and welcoming. The best hostel i stayed in Boston, prices in Boston are in general too expansive.

Great place, friendly staff...we really enjoyed our stay!

Great place. Very friendly. I extended stay because with free shuttle it turned out to be extremely convenient to get to Boston. Easy access to food and bars. Everett is quite safe and fairly interesting, kind of like a scene from Good Will Hunting.

Very nice staff. .shuttle bus V helpful for subway!

Great place to stay with great people. It takes about 30 minutes to get into the city which is annoying but it's not awful. Would definitely recommend!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff was amazing. The have a shuttle that will take you to and pick you up from the T basically any time you want to go. Really laid back atmosphere. Since it was hot they had a lot of the doors open (Not to the rooms, just to the building) and I felt extremely safe. Never felt the need to lock up my belongings. It's not in the city but it only takes about a 5 minute T ride to get there. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in the area.

• 10th Jun 2015

I enjoyed my stay here - although it is a little out of town the shuttle from the airport is fantastic and they come and collect you straight away when you call.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4