Backpackers Hostel & Pub Reviews

13 School Street Everett/Boston MA 02149, Boston, USA

Staff cared a lot about the well-being of their guests. Very professional.

• 2nd Apr 2015

One of my favourite hostels of all time, you will have to search long and hard to find a more hospitable one! The staff is beyond fantastic (and fun), they'll go the extra mile without doubt. Facilities are partially newly renovated, safe and clean. My one regret is that I couldn't stay longer. And that I had to leave without proper goodbyes. I'll definitely be back! :) ( I'll dream about those pizza bagels i forgot to bring with me for months)

Friendly, helpful, convenient. Shuttle service to Orange line was great! They were in the midst of a remodeling project when I was there, and they went out of their way to be accommodating. I am in my 60's, z little older than the younger clientele, but felt right at home and warmly welcomed.

• 29th Mar 2015

This is an excellent hostel with extremely friendly staff. Will definitely come back if I visit Boston again.

Great stuff! the shuttle is great too very recommanded

The hostel was pretty good. Nice people, all amenities in the room included, all convenient services avaioable (shuttle to subways station and airport). Fair prices and the most important thing: incredible staff!

Will come back. Great place.

• 8th Mar 2015

great place good people work there and boston is awesome

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Latvia

Everyone was super friendly and welcoming. This was my first time staying in a hostel and I most certainly plan to again. The cost was just right and there was breakfast in the morning.

• 7th Mar 2015

thank you for the nice review and kind comments. Our entire staff appreciates your coming to Backpackers. We wish the weather was a little bit better. Thank you

The staff was friendly and made us feel at home. There was a warm and welcoming atmosphere all around.

1 2 Next » last »