Backpackers Hostel & Pub Reviews

13 School Street Everett/Boston MA 02149, Boston, USA

My personal towel was taken to laundry while I was out. No big deal but when I got it back there was lots of women's hair, and other assorted bits on it. Not great. Other than that I can't fault anything. Loved the place.

Ive stayed at many hotels and motels over the years, this was my first time staying at a hostel.... They have made me feel so welcomed the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here without a doubt again

• 13th Jun 2015

People are very nice, warm and welcoming. The best hostel i stayed in Boston, prices in Boston are in general too expansive.

Great place, friendly staff...we really enjoyed our stay!

Great place. Very friendly. I extended stay because with free shuttle it turned out to be extremely convenient to get to Boston. Easy access to food and bars. Everett is quite safe and fairly interesting, kind of like a scene from Good Will Hunting.

Very nice staff. .shuttle bus V helpful for subway!

Great place to stay with great people. It takes about 30 minutes to get into the city which is annoying but it's not awful. Would definitely recommend!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff was amazing. The have a shuttle that will take you to and pick you up from the T basically any time you want to go. Really laid back atmosphere. Since it was hot they had a lot of the doors open (Not to the rooms, just to the building) and I felt extremely safe. Never felt the need to lock up my belongings. It's not in the city but it only takes about a 5 minute T ride to get there. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in the area.

• 10th Jun 2015

I enjoyed my stay here - although it is a little out of town the shuttle from the airport is fantastic and they come and collect you straight away when you call.

Great atmosphere, friendly staff and good music on the speakers. Enjoyed my stay.

• 10th Jun 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hostel itself had a cool atmosphere and was very spacious. There was a positive, upbeat energy from the staff and fellow travelers. Great spaces to hang out and meet people. Free breakfast included and shuttle service to the nearest metro station!

Great place met some cool people. Great place to stay while I look for a permanent place. Andy gus and Justin have been super helpfull. And I'll be rebookin for a ew more days this week as well.

• 7th Jun 2015

The Shuttle Service is a really good thing ! Unfortunately the quality of the matrasses were really poor . And also the dishware in the kitchen was poor .

Location was slightly out of Boston so free shuttle to the station was great! Staff were awesome did everything they could to make it an enjoyable stay. Need to work out some sort of system to clean out/organise the fridge though

Unreal craic in there, the staff are all very friendly and helpful as well. The shuttle that they operate was a godsend, and they were willing to collect anyone during the day at any time too. Top notch!

• 4th Jun 2015

Great atmosphere, great people and staff, felt like a comfortable place to hang out and then there's the little pub there too which was nice at night.

• 4th Jun 2015

staff was great and did the best, neither way calling/waiting for shuttle service was kinda "difficult". Once shuttle bus left without me while I went for my jacket and ruined my Saturday night, because I missed the meeting time in downtown, which was disappointing because I asked to wait for me.

This hostel was one of the best experiences in Boston. Everything about it had a warmth and a welcoming spirit to it. Steve, Gus, Jason at the front desk were amazing! Wayne with his Hawaiian shirts and his mini-tour en route Wellington station was great. Chris and Andy at the pub rocked too. The best part was meeting people from so many cultures. Germans, Irish, Mexicans, French, Canadians. Everyone at the hostel was a friend. It was like home away from home. Keep up the good work guys!

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • India

The night staff, Gus and Andy were awesome!! Go Bruins Go but Mtl Canadiens are just as awesome!!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Staff are so kind and helpful too!

• 31st May 2015