Backpackers Hostel & Pub Reviews

13 School Street Everett/Boston MA 02149, Boston, USA

A very good hostel with free basic facilities! A free bus or car ride to and from the nearest subway station.

Good hostel but out of the centre of Boston, you need to get the train in. The hostel has a free shuttle that runs most of the time though to and from the train station. Clean hostel, good dorm rooms and friendly staff

Stayed at Backpackers after working at summer camp for the 3rd year in a row. Had an amazing time again, great atmosphere and great staff too, will be booking up for one last night before I fly home for the summer!

• Scotland

The staff were happy to help and looked after us the whole time we was there.

• British Virgin Islands

Great hostel, extremely friendly staff and atmosphere. Staying there was such a fun! Hostel recommended by one of my friends, and I would love to come back there next summer. Even though it is not situated strictly in the city center, we were provided with the shuttle service and there was no problem with getting to central Boston.

• Poland

This is the best place to stay in Boston! Very very nice and flexible staff.

They could clean the restroom more times a day, the environment is realy nice, thanks for all. :)

The staff were amazing! Especially one man in particular who gave us a lift to the station! Thank you :) we had a great time in Boston!!!

• 17th Aug 2015

I likes this hostel, because we don't have to use keys, doors open with card. There is possibility to use computers and wi-fi is available everywhere in the building. I liked so much the shower because it's lockable and clean and has a big mirror. The whole hostel was homey.

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Hungary

Free shuttle to the subway was great! Very convenient and an easy ride into the city. The staff were all very nice and super helpful, offering great suggestions of things to see and do in Boston.

• 16th Aug 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Backpackers.. The staff were absolutely amazing :)

Very nice and helpful staff!!

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Spain

I loved it, so thanks to Backpackers for everything. Keep up the good service!

The hostel isn't located well but the staff are brilliant and the atmosphere is really good. The shuttle bus they provide is very efficient. Vote Wayne Matowski.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »